Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Yey keshthats wat mine was like, the pain was unreal and the opk was blazing dark
So happy for u

Kat wats happening ur end?..x

Not quite sure. Temps are wierd this cycle. Never been this high before O. Temp Spiked .6 this morning. Got another flashing smiley face....not sure if Im coming down with a bug or if Im actually gonna O today...what do you guys think? I think my temp needs to go down a bit before I actually O. This was day 5 of flashing smileys....had one every day since CD9. Hopefully will O tomorrow! Or a day or so after that! I would still O early!

FF says my temp fluctuations are on the high side.....never had it say that before.

Played around with FF....If temp goes up tomorrow....looks like I O'd yesterday....otherwise, looks like Ill O in the next day or so...YAY!

Yay Kat that's awesome!! I had a temp rise this am so I think I ovulated yesterday... Seems fast though since I got my first positive yesterday at 3pm, tested again this evenin and still very positive. Hmm....

I went crazy testing yesterday because I thought it was strange that I had a positive so early. The 3pm test was my first positive and they're mostly positive in between but as you can tell there wasn't any real hold on my pee in between. Took another this evening and still very positive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6
I also decide to take some clear blues to compare to the cheapies for accuracy purposes. I think I like the cheapies better. They give a more definite positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
They look great Hun, o can be quick after a pos, or possible u realising two eggs,
Keep dtd after o a few days if u can x

So Kesh....going back to your question about if I felt O or not. I do remember feeling crampy but not sure which day because I didnt track that stuff so I wouldnt go crazy....haha...but I also remember feeling nausea a few times right before and after O (if cd12 is O day) have felt a little nausea today also.

Ook interesting! I am supposedly "2dpo" today. Interesting as I've never ever ovulated this early before. I'm hopeful this month, I've read dozens of success stories on the soy and it seems like everyone gets pregnant on it. My o was awful, the whole day Monday I could hardly move all day I hurt so bad. Ugh. I just wanna know if this stuff worked or not LOL

Mesh that's what mine was like Hun very painful,
Looking at ur chart how many times have u dtd , just the once Hun?x

Yep dtd the day I o'd, 12 hours after my first positive opk. Now riddle me this. Temps have gone up, creamy cm, closed cervix but I had a very positive opk this am after it being negative last night...

What the heck is going on there kat?! I definitely would have thought you ovulated already. I wonder why the huge temp drop?! Did you do an opk??,

Yep did OPK CB digi advanced. Flashing smiley again. This is the 7th day of them too. Not sure what to think. BB's started getting sore last night. So Im hoping that I will O in the next few days. Which would still be early for me! My temps are all over the place!

Have some pinchy pains in both ovaries! Hoping I will O Soon as this is a good sign right? I wouldnt be getting that if I have already O'd right.

Yesterday watery and not alot and today its back to a creamy color but EW consistency.

Haveing pains all day in my ovary area...both of them! SHould I take another OPK tonight? Or just wait till AM. Been drinking lots of fluids so not sure if it will be too diluted tonight...probably would be a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->