Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I feel like I'm driving myself crazy with these shitty tests. Can you guys sees the line on the top test?!

I can summit on both tests! More so the bottom one? When was that done Hun?

Yes Kesh I think I see a faint shadow from the photo...does it have color in person>?

The bottom test was dipped in apple juice to compare, the top I took last night. These tests really suck though so I don't want to get my hopes up whatsoever. I won't believe any lines until its VERY clear!

OHHH when will you test again? I cant wait to see! FX'd!

Ok thats weird! I looked at bottom test and can see more of what I think is a line than the top one...I dont see anything on the top...BUT I AM TERRIBLE AT READING THESE THINGS SO DONT TAKE WHAT I SAY FOR GRANTED~

No I totally agree Kat - lol theres a shadow line, but these tests are famous for that. I've seen a woman with a very obviously BFP and it was an evap. I'm just basically using these to kill my poas addiction LOL. If I miss af then I'll get a frer, but I honestly don't think its happening this month. Which whatever, I'm used to it already!

Kat look at ur temp rise, that's great, I'd say uve o'd Hun x
Kesh did u test again x

Me too Pips! HUGE rise this morning. When I played around with FF it says I either O'd Yesterday or day before! Good thing I got a BD in on Sat! In laws were in town for Fathers day so it was a VERY VERY early morning BD so no one would hear lol! Gotta get it in! Lol!

Yey! Was gonna ask r all bases covered, hehe
Typical the inlaws stay at crucial times lol
Glad ur both ok
Things r looking up now Kat yh!
I had my 12 weeks scan pics in my journal if ya wanna look both of ya r welcome, link in my sig x

Huge temp drop again. Im so irritated! My CP and CM say i have o'd but temps not confirming it

A. This is your Corpus Luteum dip. This is NOT at all related to an implantation dip. You will see this dip happen at (some women) between 2- to 5 days passed ovulation. This is when your estrogen dips (drops) and your Corpus Luteum takes over produce more progesterone. Notice how after the dip your temp will shoot back up? - See more at: https://www.amandabears.com/faq.html#.UcHLF5G9KSM

Check that out Hun, I wudnt be surprised if it didn't come bk up tomorrow x

Thanks Pips! Gives me some hope...however Im going to BD every few days in case I havent O'd. Do you think I should start the Prog? Iam not sure I want to since my temps are so erratic

Awe LOVE your pics Pips! I also love the announcement, super cute! what the heck Kat, so weird, I wonder what the hecks going on with your cycle this month. I would wait to take the prog maybe until you have some sort of confirmation.

See what tomorrow temps does if it goes back up I'd consider taking it after that ,

Thanks kesh hehe x

That is what I am thinking. You are usually supposed to start it withing the first week after O. So Im ok if I wait a few more days. Kesh and Pips...from looking at my chart would you say I O'd CD 19 or 20? When I play around with FF...it only has given me a possible O date of both those days....so Im thinking I have O'd and my temps are just wierd. The link Pips gave me makes me think since I have low Prog. that I get the rise for a day or so and then a drop before Prog kicks in....makes sense to me. Let me know what you think....i just want my BFP already! Who knew TTC would be so dang hard! lol! Its kinda funny that Ive spent so may years trying to not get pregnant and then trying to get pregnant has been so darn hard! lol

I think I'm gonna say 19, day after ur pos opk
Right?
Looks good Hun the fall back is nothing to worry about it was a big drop but see what y temps like mora n start taking it if it feels right to u
Low progesterone has a lot to answer for doesn't it
Google it huni x
Also ur right who'd have thought after years of avoiding it, it wud take so long for some and then u get the people who don't want kids or it was a mistake and it happens in a blink
Go figure x

I have thought about that alot. Women who OOOPPSSS get pregnant. They will never know how long it really takes since it was by accident. I dont think about that alot since they never really "tried" to get pregnant and it just happened. I have 3 sisters who have been pregnant before (all aborted...dont get me started on that topic!) and none of them ever told me. Not sure if I have ever told you guys but I was adopted at birth. I have never known by birth parents or anything about them. SO...that being said...not getting pregnant right away has been eating away at me. I think my being adopted has played a huge roll in my stress and wanting to be pregnant so bad.

I just feel like this is something I was meant to do. Since I have been older from about my mid 20"s this has been eating away at me...since I decided I want children. Coming from my side of the story...I just dont see how someone could give up their child. HOWEVER that being said I could not imagine my life any other way. I think it boils down to not having the answers to why they gave me up and all that behind it. I may never get answers to those questions. ....sorry for the huge post but I think this is what has been getting at me the last few months.

No huni u get that lot out, I had no idea,
I'm not v good with words.. But I feel life goes mostly as we make it, like u sed u wudnt have it any other way but there's always wat ifs?
It's normal to ponder
I no wat u mean about it's wat is meant to be/ do, I was meant to be a mummy to, n u will soon, I recon ull have a big family x

I'm going to say cd20, your first temp rise after your +opk. And I can totally understand where you're coming from. I can't imagine how stressful that would be. My grandma was adopted and she fought really hard to find out who her birth parents were. She found out she had 5 other siblings, all of whom she is close with now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->