Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Hey Hun I'm so glad ur ewcm has stepped up to the mark, wahoo
Happy oing
Kesh where r u?
Did u re test ?x

Yay kat!!!! Finally ovulation for you!!

I'm holding up alright. I tested yesterday with an ic and negative, I'm currently laying in bed debating if I want to test again. I have 1 frer I'm saving if af doesn't show tomorrow

Haha bfn, dang! Af should be here tomorrow, on to next cycle!

Kesh has AF showed? Had a weird nights sleep. Feel asleep on the couch and woke up at 3 am. Then got up for half hour and then went to bed. Temp didnt change much this morning from yesterday. Up but will see what tomorrows does.

No af today...it's 6:15pm, no real sign of her either....not sure what's going on!

Well I've been testing and bfn, haven't tested today, I put in af to start today cause I honestly thought she was here when I woke up in the am but still nothing, temp went down too this morning, not below cover line though

Nope no af, tomorrow my lp will be 18 days. I've read it's impossible but it can't be...because its happening to me. They say late ovulation can make your luteal phase long but my o was confirmed at cd11. Ugh

Yeh u defo on on cd 11, crazy cycle for u both I wish it was mor clear cut huni

Well spotting started last night and I think af is here this am....not very heavy but well see what happens. Boo!

Awe Kesh! My LP was 18 days last cycle...but I think I got my O date wrong. I think I finally O'd. My temp is doing something different now. Going up very slowly. I dont think I will try the Soy again. Next month going Au Natural! No temping or OPK going to take a relaxed approach and see what happens! So I should start AF in the next week and half.

Ok, so, af is here but she isn't. Normally I would have TMI a full tampon and nothing. Barely frickin anything in the last 12 hours....

Did you take another test? Ive noticed my periods have been different each month. Normal the first cycle tracking, then a 2 day period with barely any blood, then a 8 day period and last month I had it 5 days and 5 days of spotting.

It makes me so angry because my cycles are always normal. I have my period for 4 days to the hour, first and last days are light and the second and third are medium and I've now had like 1 day of just spotting. Ugh, I'm so ready to throw in the towel

Is your temp still down? I hear you on the frustrations of all this! Positive thoughts your way!

I don't know if you can see my chart for this month still but they're down but not getting lower, I want to see what happens tomorrow and if they're still wonky I'm going to my doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->