Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Thank Pips and Kesh! Just been emotional this week! Glad you guys are here to listed to a crazy lady with wild hormones! What a neat story Kesh! Im still not sure If I ever want to find them. But who know what life will bring down the road! Thanks again ladies really really appreciate it!

Aww Hun uve got to rant I'm the same I do it here to lol
Can't wait to see ur temp today Kat x

11dpo fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Can u take a pic now Hun the colour was blurry, I think I see it don't u?x

Is this better?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/3d696fa88ae41b782e160f2a53065784.jpg
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/9b3ff07ea894d7032356b84aa8e973e6.jpg

I want to say it is too, but I refuse to believe it until I take a frer. Have to wait 30 minutes till the pharmacy opens! Boo! I'll update ASAP! Lol

Im giving up! Temp dropped again. Hopefully the next rise will be the o. Kesh wow! Cant wait to see the frer! I see a line!

O Hun I was certain it wud jump up today for u, pre o dip again perhaps x
Kesh hurry up n pee lol

Well, I dont know what the hell, my frer was BFN. I've peed 3 times this am .. first pee was with the test that I posted, 2nd pee was used for another IC (line was a tad lighter than the first) and now I tested with my 3rd pee for the frer and some cheap pharmacy test. I haven't drank anything either ... wahhh.... my pee can't really even be diluted right?

Lets me the see the frer and other?
Mine were like urs Hun I suspect Ud get a bfp
Tomorrow, I wud of thought u hold wasn't long enough if uve peed three times x

Here's my frer

Sorry about your temps kat, I don't even know what's going on there! :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
Its OK Kesh! Dont think I will take Soy next month as I feel it screwed with my temps and has not made me O at all! Which is what I read could happen. Next month I am going AU NATURAL! No temps or OPK's! Will go by my gut and see what happens! DH asked if I wanted him tested and I said yes. He already has low T...so I think there might be an issue there! My mother had issues getting preggers for the first time. Thats why they adopted me. Once I was in the picture she was Fertile Mertel! She popped em out every 18 months! lol! So I have hope...just isnt going like I planned! Lol! I guess that is life for you!

Kesh I would test again in AM with FMU for the FRER. If you are preggers (hoping so!) then you should DEF get a line tomorrow on the FRER

Hmm kesh it's interesting I think I see a lil summit on the invert, if u hole ur pee or drink less until bed then test with ur Ic,
D u have another frer for fmu mora ?x

Kesh Any news? did you test again? Im hopefully going to finally O. If it doesnt happen in the next few days...then I dont think I will O this month. But when I look at my chart I do see a steady pattern of temps going down (even though its a little erratic)

HOLY EGCM! HUGE glob when I whiped (TMI) I think its O time! Ive never had CM like this around O time. Its been close but WOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->