Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Yey Kat for the chs huni

Kesh I'm sorry it makes no sense, I've so many friends on here all struggling to get pg,
Like u sed before we spend years trying not to and ud never have thought it wud take so long, I feel for u both n all my bnb friends, wish I cud help more xx

Pips just being able to vent and compare stories and frustrations is what we need! Thank you all Kesh and Pips for being here for me when I need a melt down or have exciting news to share! We all feel for eachother!

Kesh did your temp go down? Sometimes my AF takes a day or so to kick in and really start. It will be really light for a day or so and them WHAM!

Pips just being able to vent and compare stories and frustrations is what we need! Thank you all Kesh and Pips for being here for me when I need a melt down or have exciting news to share! We all feel for eachother!

Yeh I agree huni, it's just what we need x

I don't know what I would do without you ladies!!! I really appreciate you both! Af showed yesterday! Pretty heavy too, at least heavier than normal. Seen my new family doctor today, she's sending me to have my fsh levels checked tomorrow as well as progesterone, then it will be checked again on cd 21-25 to get progesterone again. They'll also be doing an ultrasound to check my follicles to see if they're maturing or empty or what's going on. I am so thankful for this new doctor! She did more for me in 1 day than my original doctor did the entire 5 years I've been seeing her'

Ps kat your chart is starting to make sense now!! Yay!!

I don't know what I would do without you ladies!!! I really appreciate you both! Af showed yesterday! Pretty heavy too, at least heavier than normal. Seen my new family doctor today, she's sending me to have my fsh levels checked tomorrow as well as progesterone, then it will be checked again on cd 21-25 to get progesterone again. They'll also be doing an ultrasound to check my follicles to see if they're maturing or empty or what's going on. I am so thankful for this new doctor! She did more for me in 1 day than my original doctor did the entire 5 years I've been seeing her'

O Hun that is amazing news so pleased for u
Yey for the great doctor wahooo x

Yay Kesh! I know how you feel about a good Dr. ! I finally found one who actually listens to me and doesnt just say "OH THATS NORMAL" Well I know Im not normal since I have endo and now she listens! Yay for that! Im ready to have DH tested for an SA. Im going to give it another few months but I have already brought it up to DH ahead of time...he doesnt like to hear something may be wrong with him! Lol! Yes Kesh If I look at my chart it makes sense now. It gradually goes down and after O its a totally different.

How is everyone feeling? Pips have you felt any movement? Kesh how are you? Im good. Really have not paid any attention to any symptoms! YAY ME! Have a twinge in the right ovary area but (TMI) Ive had some really painfull gas the last 2 days so Im not counting it as anything.

I'm feeling good, confident for this cycle! Mike and I are living together again now so it will increase our chances dramatically! Lets hope this is our cycle kat! Pips hope everything is good with you!!

Yes crossing my fingers for both of us! I decided no tests until Im late. Normally by nor Ive taken 2 lol! Im doing good with holding out! I just dont want to waste any more money!

^^ I totally don't blame you either!! Frer are crazy expensive! I'm just gonna continue using my cheapies lol I have about 100 or so left ��

I think DH would shoot me if I bought that many! Lol! Im so glad you guys are settling into your new place and are living together! That will def help out! We only DTD 3 days prior and 1 day after O. DH was in a pissy mood and I didnt want to fight about BDing! I hope that was enough!

Thanks Kat!! Me too! And I would def say you're covered for your o day and the temp spike this am looks awesome!! Eek! I have such a laid back attitude this month, I think it's because I know I have backup from my new doctor!

hi ladies sorry ive been mia, moved house n have no net until the 11th,
twmp spike looks great hun
and urs kesh
i do believe i have felt some movement yh huni hehe x

Awe no internet! YUCK! Glad you are starting to feel the baby! Do you know yet if you are having a boy or girl? Hopefully you get settled soon. Have some wierd feeling in my groin area right at the bikini line at the side hip area. Like someone is pushing on the ligament area. I know its not my ligaments stretching but is in that area. Never had that before.

Kat your chart is looking awesome holy crap!! I bet this is your cycle!!
Pips- boo for no Internet, lol I can't function without it! Glad you're back :)
Well, cd 9 for me today, opks are still negative. Didn't take soy this month, trying au natural, I don't want it to screw with the bloodwork I need to have done this cycle. I'm going to call today about the bloods I had done on cd3. Ff says I will ovulate sometime between Saturday and Monday. Eek. Better get my bd on

Kat- have you tested yet?? Your charts looking good!!
So I think I may be ovulating early again. Cd 10 and TONS of ewcm, light o pains and cervix is soft high and open, opk is also almost positive. Eek! Good thing we dtd last night, will have to bribe again tonight LOL

I feel like I have to bribe the DH too! Lol! Before we started to TTC he was upset we were not having sex as much as we used to when we first met (we have been together for almost 6 years) So now he cant keep up! lol Im not going to test until at least Sunday....but Im going to try and not test at all unless I go past 14 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->