Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Hey girls,
Well, not sure if I stand a chance this month which is someone depressing. I'm 4 or so dpo, feeling awful today, lots of weird pelvis twinges and feeling really nauseas. Obviously way to early for any potential pregnancy signs but the twinges are super noticeable. Blah, ready for bed at its only 5:45pm.

How are you doing Kat? How much EPO do you take again? I bought some yesterday and would like to start taking it next cycle since I always seen to have poor cm around ovulation. I believe they're 500ml capsuls.

I always have Ewcm before o by about a week and when O gets here its just watery. My pills are 1000 mg. one a day. Feeling ok but spotted again sat and sunday

Yeah I was looking at your chart before you replied Kat, so strange, so you barely had af then?
Im feeling ok! My temp is super high, not sure what to think, had a few weird symptoms but not getting my hopes up haha the last 7 cycles have been a bust!

I feel ya Kesh! I think I will be more shocked when I actually see the BFP...lol. Yeah totally wierd AF. Spotted day 1, turned slightly heavy flow...maybe for a few hours and then tapered off to spotting by the end of the day 2. Day 3 more spotting, just a little. Then nothing for 2 days and spotting again for 2 days. Very pink not red at all. Ive had a period before when at the end it tapered off and was gone for about 24 hrs or so and then came back for a day or 2 of heavy spotting not a real flow but more than spotting. Im so BLOATED I cant even get my wedding ring over my knuckle and it usually almost falls off! BBs are still a little sore.

Hey kat! How are you feeling now??? I see you still had spotting yesterday! What a weird cycle! Did you take soy again?
I'm 9dpo today, temps are still up but mine don't drop until a day or two before af, been testing with my shitty ic and bfn, little depressed but saw it coming!

Hey ladies , kesh ur chart looks good, I had flat temps my bfp cycle, xx

Im doin ok. Yeah totally wierd cycle. 1 day spotting, 1 day bleed then another day of spotting. Then 2 days nothing and then spotting again for 3 days. I think it may have been the soy that caused the weird AF. Not taking it this cycle. You have a few more days to go before AF right Kesh? temps still look good! Pips how are you feeling? I had another terrible migraine. Had to go to the ER yesterday and get a pain shot and anti nausea shot also. Was one of the worst ones Ive ever had. :( We have a terrible fire about 20-30 miles from us. It has burned about 20000 acres of land and the smoke is so bad I have ash falling at my house. I think that may have caused the headache.

O gosh Hun, fires not good, ur right it prob didn't help ur head, I suffered migraines terribly wen I young,
Have u tested again Hun just incase u r?
Sorry if I've missed bits,
I'm ok Hun thanks , counting down the days to my 20 week scan, 25 to go xx

Ahh boooo for migraines and the fires! I saw the pic on your fb, that's craziness!!!

Feeling super depressed today. Another friend is pregnant. That's like 3 in the last 6 weeks. Can't handle it anymore. I feel like I'm losing control with ttc, it's taking over my life and I can't think of anything else. Ugh sorry for being so negative I just needed to let it out. I can't even be happy for them because I've been trying much longer than them all.

Thats exactly how I feel! Im here for you girl! Thats why im not really temping this cycle. Im going to temp next week to catch my temp shify but thats all Im doing. Im not taking OPK because I know I O. We have DTD on O day, before and after and not had a BFP yet. I just dont want to waste the money and its so much more stressfull. I also understand about preggo friends! At the Urgent care yesterday, the woman who checked me in was pregnant and I almost yelled at her and the other girls behind the desk. I was the only one there and they were all chit chatting while I was waiting to be checked in for about 20 min! The only thing that stopped me was because she was preggo...lol!

Hahahahahaha too funny Kat! I will use whatever opks I have left but am going to dtd every other day, and will continue to temp. I'm debating taking soy again this next cycle...

O ladies I no the pain u feel, I wish I cud help,
I have one thing to suggest its a lil crude,, but I've done it with both my pgs, once uve dtd on or as lose to ov as u can, if u can have a orgasm it will really help the sperm on their way in, and keeping legs up raised up I did against the wall pillow under bum for half hour,

Kesh I think u can do soy for 3 cycles in a row,
Wat dose did u do last time and wat days?, let me no I think u can up it
Xx

Pips- I skipped in the soy this past month, I'm just going to keep alternating until I get knocked up! Lol!! I do the bum on the pillow thing too and orgasm (he can't have all the fun lol) af should be here after the weekend.

I hear ya on the orgasm too! I try and make sure that I do and I also put my feet on the headboard of my bed and pillow also! Hehe! I dont think Ill take the soy again for me personally. It delayed my O and I dont want that long of a cycle again!

Cool hehe I'm glad u both do it
I suppose soy works for some and not other a Kat,
Like u sed u defo no ur o'ing xx

I also know I'm o'ing, I just have a feeling my eggs aren't maturing enough to produce a viable pregnancy

O sorry Hun I wasn't leavin u out,
Yh the soy will help eggs mature wat cycle days did u do before? Xx

Lol I know you weren't :p it's ok! I just wanted to add my two cents lol. I took it 4-8 last time, will do 3-7 this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->