Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I think its the progesterone that is making my chart look so good lol.

I think AF is going to start tomorrow. HUGE drop in them this AM

Oh no Kat :( sorry!!
As for me, went for my ultrasound today, I have 5 follicles in left ovary and 3/4 on right (maybe its the other way around lol) either way, I had one large follicle on the one side, only 1cm which is half what it should be but apparently they can grow half a cm in a day, and you can't ovulate without mature follicles. My temps don't confirm I've ovulated yet, my opk finally went dark positive yesterday and today. So depending what my temps do it will either be today or tomorrow. She also say fluid around left ovary which can mean I've ovulated already which again my temps don't confirm, so well see tomorrow. Haven't bd much so don't think this is my month, will bd tonight though.

Good luck Kesh! FX'd for you! Are they going to do another US to confirm O?

I had my AC set really really low...about 10 degrees lower since we had a BDay party for Sis n Law last night and I forgot to adjust the AC before bed. Do you think that would affect my temps that much?

Hmmm.... Hard to say. I never touch the temp lol I've had my ac going every other night or so, doesn't seem to have affected my temps yet. Have you tried googling?!
She won't be doing another us, but the way I see things that If I haven't already ovulated this cycle is probably a bust. It doesn't seem like any follicles will be ready if the biggest was 10mm on cd13. I'm really nervous. Hopefully once I have the remainder of my bloodwork done on cd 23 we can make a plan! My little guy will be two July 30th so I would like to be pregnant sooner than later since he's getting older now'

Well hopefully tomorrow is O day! I looked at past charts and you have O'd on CD 14 a few times!

Hi ladies sorry I've been Mia, no Internet since we moved will be back up n running Thursday ,
U both ok?
What did I miss? Xx

Well, opk is STILL positive...no real temp rise either. I've compared with other charts and my temps this month are higher than they've ever been pre-o...not sure what that's all about, my friend suggested getting my thyroid checked so I will mention that to my doctor when I see her tomorrow.
Pips! Good to hear from you!! You haven't missed a lot with me lol had my mid cycle ultrasound yesterday, my results are posted above. A little anxious now! How are you feeling?

Temp dropped yesterday and today shot up again this morning. Not too high so I think it will go down tomorrow again...its been doing that all cycle with my temps. Still undecided if I want to try soy again or not. Im thinking not. Took a test this am and BFN

BUT AF is one day late from previous cycles. Last cycle was my only one that was so long

And just as fast as I say she is late....she shows! HA! Started spotting red a few moments ago. On to a April 2014 baby!

Ah shit lol cheers to a April 2014 baby Kat!!

O Hun sorry the witch has a way of doin that
I'm good ladies ta starting to feel my lol bean wiggle its so weird I forgot wat it was like,

Kesh yeh I saw ur results they look great Hun x

Awe pips! Im a little jealous! Im so glad you are starting to feel the baby movin! Kesh I bet you temp will go up again tomorrow. I decided Im not going to temp until CD14 and once I confirm O...like around 5 dpo ill stop temping. Every month on the progesterone FF says triphasic and it drives me a little crazy and hopefull so Im going to stop temping before that!

That's what I'm thinking too Kat, however there's no possible way I ovulated Monday! I only had max 10mm follicle, I need at least 18mm, my friend thinks my temp will drop again tomorrow and ill ovulate then. Not sure what to think lol I also think it will go up but it wouldn't make sense to me! Just wait and see I guess!
And that's a good idea kat! Take away some of the anxiety.
Yay pips that's so exciting, I miss that feeling!'

I think I will def start the EPO again this cycle. It helped alot with CM for me.

Aww kesh yh I recon u cud do with a drop before ur o,
I no it's a lovely feeling hehe

Kat the epo defo works wonders doesn't it x

It does I was shocked at how well it worked for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->