Chart Stalkers Thread (CST)

Thoughts on my chart ladies, says 12dpo, never got to 12dpo before.
Not feeling pregnant, but never did with number 1 either until over a week late.
My concern is temps are not that high, or trending higher like others' charts.

Your temps aren't all that high, but are above the coverline, and it seems quite stable. (with one exception I'd overlook)
I'd say it's looking good, and not to worry! Are you going to test or wait?

Not feeling pregnant, but never did with number 1 either until over a week late.

Your temps aren't all that high, but are above the coveline, and it seems quite stable. (with one exception I'd overlook)

Temp drop today. No AF yet. 13dpo today. No testing as i do not feel preg in the slightest.

can someone look at my chart.. i didnt get a positive digi but im sure i got a positive opk sunday night/monday morning and my temp went up lots today.. i vaginal temp thats why there higher than oral chart... Any advice be apreciated :flower:

I think you ovulated on either CD20 or CD21, my chart looks similar to yours and im trying to figure out whether i ovulated on CD20 or CD21 too lol

https://ovufriend.com/graph/0324e4fae95b15341050bc040cf3f9b5

can someone look at my chart.. i didnt get a positive digi but im sure i got a positive opk sunday night/monday morning and my temp went up lots today.. i vaginal temp thats why there higher than oral chart... Any advice be apreciated :flower:

Yep 20-21 though will depend on the next 3 or so days temps.
Best of luck to you.

Yep, I'd say CD20 or 21 but the next few days will tell it.

I think you ovulated on either CD20 or CD21, my chart looks similar to yours and im trying to figure out whether i ovulated on CD20 or CD21 too lol

https://ovufriend.com/graph/0324e4fae95b15341050bc040cf3f9b5
I would say CD20 or 21 quite possibly for you too Oh. Next few days again!

Your temps aren't all that high, but are above the coveline, and it seems quite stable. (with one exception I'd overlook)

Temp drop today. No AF yet. 13dpo today. No testing as i do not feel preg in the slightest.
FX for you anyway! If you did indeed O when you and FF think you did looks like your LP is doing nice things for you :thumbup: .

Bumping this thread...
Does it look like I'm out? Or still to early to tell?
I caved and tested, BFN. I know it's still way too early, but it just managed to get to me.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40f9e8/?i=5218639&

Hi Nina. I know those temp drops can be brutal but honestly I think it's too early to tell just yet. I see that in December you got your BFP at 9DPO with a drop so I understand why you're feeling kind of down right now. But, if you are indeed preggo the "different pregnancy, different rules" mantra might just apply. How long is your LP usually?

Thanks, I think I was expecting the same as previous. My temps are so weird this cycle it seems.
I'm just having a really bad day for some reason, the BFN didn't help. :(

My LP is usually 13-15 days.

BTW, if I don't sleep properly, or the three hours before temping, how would that effect my temps? I tossed and turned all night long...

(that Dec chart is actually from February, I just moved it from countdown to pregnancy. Only in May I started FF, tried to in Dec but failed. FF didn't let me set up a new cycle in between and I needed to compare)

Thanks, I think I was expecting the same as previous. My temps are so weird this cycle it seems.
I'm just having a really bad day for some reason, the BFN didn't help. :(

(that Dec chart is actually from February, I just moved it from countdown to pregnancy. Only in May I started FF, tried to in Dec but failed. FF didn't let me set up a new cycle in between and I needed to compare)
Some days are just foul :hugs2: . If you can try and do something to pamper yourself a bit today. We all need to take that time :flower: .

anyone fancy looking at my chart? how's it looking to experienced charters?

Hope- I know this is a totally different chart than last months- but it's looking good!

Bumping this thread up!
I need some help please :(
This is first cycle after MC, which occurred June 23rd.
Gut feeling, plus serious O pain and a +OPK "confirmed" O last week. The same day I got the :), I got a super faint almost not there HPT.
My temps have still not risen. (Is that a real word?) Could my temps still be slightly low because of hormones left over? Could they still go up? If I did have a dip on O day that's at least good- right? Please give me hope that anything could still happen (I've learnt that the hard way)
Cervix is still super high as well.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40f9e8/?i=5275535&

Bumping this thread up!
I need some help please :(
This is first cycle after MC, which occurred June 23rd.
Gut feeling, plus serious O pain and a +OPK "confirmed" O last week. The same day I got the :), I got a super faint almost not there HPT.
My temps have still not risen. (Is that a real word?) Could my temps still be slightly low because of hormones left over? Could they still go up? If I did have a dip on O day that's at least good- right? Please give me hope that anything could still happen (I've learnt that the hard way)
Cervix is still super high as well.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40f9e8/?i=5275535&

Hello, it Looks like you started to gear up to ovulate then failed ? I'd just keep on doing opks until you get another positive x

Hello just found this thread hope its ok to join I'm currently on cd107 ovulated on cd103 so I'm 4dpo :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->