• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Never had them as fries. It's similar to candying them. I think they taste really good that way.

hmm maybe I will try it, never know... I might enjoy them after all lol

LOL! Just bake them like regular potatoes then add butter and brown sugar and mix them up.

How many kids do you want? Never asked :p
I want a big family, so wouldn't mind 4.

I always wanted between 3 and 5. OH wants 3 of his own so that would be 4 for me :)

How old are you may I ask? I'm 32

I'll be 21 in a couple of months.
We started NTNP right away, everyone thinks im crazy for wanting children.
I always get the oh you are so young you still have so much to live, you don't need children yet. =/

Don't listen to them. You know what you want. I wanted my children young and here I am with only 1 and wanting more. When I hit 35, my chance of having a child with down syndrome goes to 1/6 instead of 1/two hundred and something. I told OH I will not have a child over 35 because I need to make sure I don't give a reason for something to be wrong with our children.

Thank you! for understanding!
I really hope you get your BFP soon, then you could squeeze in two pregnancies at least :D maybe even get lucky with twins! :)

OH said he thinks he's going to have twin girls because he's had multiple dreams about them. Also he has 2 sets of half brothers that are twins. I found out the brother information today!! LOL!

I have twins in mine and my hubs family, how funny would it be if we both ended up pregnant with twins at the sametime? LOL

OMG!!!!!!! That would be insane!!! LOL!!

Yeah so crazy! :D
Id love it though lol
Id want a boy and a girl :D
we plan on staying team yellow though

uh oh!! OH is home!! lol! only an hour late!

I'd be excited too! I want both girls haha!! I'd be scared too though!

yeah I think it would be super scary, especially since it'd be my 1st and 2nd baby lol two babies would be a lot of work!

Yes it would be!! Even for someone with a child already! And with how DS is, I'd be afraid and have to keep a close eye on him. Even though I don't think he'd do anything on purpose he's still really young and very hyper.

Noo...He's been ready for me to have a baby for a very long time! It'll be when the baby gets a bit older and crawling and getting into everything that it will become a problem.

He'll be an awesome big brother up until they get into his things. He is very good at sharing. But if he spends time doing something and a baby will mess it up, JJ has problems coping with that. That's why he is in counseling and stuff. He has anger problems along with his ADHD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->