• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

ROFL!! That is how I am with milk too!! Has to have a lot of chocolate in it and it has to sit in the freezer for about 15 mins to get nice and cold!

I hate cleaning house. HAHA!! Sorry it is going to take you so long!!

I needa maid LOL
Milk just has the nasty taste, I dunno what it is, but I don't like it lol

We need one too. It wouldn't be so bad if we had more storage spaces and more room. I hate having this small house. We are going to look for a bigger one but like I told OH we need to save and our car payment isn't helping! I know once he's gone to basic the supplemental income will help for the rent but we have to cover that until he leaves and we don't know how much that will be until then. He's in the process of trying to find a better job. Works at dollar general for 6 years only to make 9.25 an hour. It's ridiculous! So he's supposed to be putting out other applications.

Well once you get in the army, they will provide you and your child a house on a base somewhere.

You get put on a list but most usually the Officers are all on base then it goes from there.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am trying to submit my homework and the site is down!!!!!!! It's all due by midnight!!

They'll say I had all week and I shouldn't have waited until the last minute.

Well you tell them, you are a busy mother and although your school work is important to you, your son always comes first... so you get it done when you can. :D

LOL! I love that answer! Although it probably wouldn't matter to them. haha! I've been on hold with technical support for 23 mins!!

I dont know if anyone is even there!! Supposed to be 24/7 help! I called with my sons phone and just hit 0's. then it took me to an answering machine saying the are closed for the day.

No kidding! I got someone on live chat before I did the phone! As soon as I finally figured out how to get logged in they were already there!

She said she highly doubts it would affect my attendance because it is affecting everyone and is a very well known issue. Guess I'm just not going to stress and have to hurry to get all my homework done tomorrow.

dont stress yourself out, not good for the baby ;)

Phew I am tired, cleaned a bit hubs layed some tiles in the kitchen but need to lay more tomorrow. I am going to sleep well tonight :haha:

LOL! I know stress isn't good for a baby! OK! So I took a test this morning even though I swore I was going to stay away and I swear I see a line. I took pics of it and came back to look at them and realized I didn't put the sd card back in the camera! Then I go to get it again, freaking thing has circles on it from my flashlight so now it looks like crap and I can't tell. :( I'm so tired. I didn't sleep well, couldn't get comfy all night!!

Glad you got a lot done and hopefully you were able to sleep well!! Did you get your bd'ing in?

Oh, I just looked at the test again. It looks like what I saw may have been an indent. I don't know if I should get a frer or if I should just wait and see if AF shows this week. I'll probably just wait and see.

yet again we didn't bd he was too tired... after laying the tile.
he stayed up later than I did, I went to bed didnt sleep well I tossed and turned and couldnt get comfy all night.

Id wait for AF hun, the tests seem to be stressing you out a little.

Yes they are! I'm going to wait. I had the feeling before that I was but now I just don't know and I'm waiting for AF. It will help that I'm drinking so much water my urine will be too diluted for any testing! So that will help advert me! I wouldn't waste a test on urine I know is way too diluted! :)

So OH wants fajitas, I want spaghetti. I have the options for both. I'm at home and he isn't so my choice wins. HAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->