• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

that is only my 3rd-4th time having lamb, it is really good, but the leg seems to be gamey and I cannot eat it, I tend to like the shoulder best though.

Cool! Might have to try it some time! Gamey meat dont bother me. I grew up hunting and fishing. Eat all kinds of wild game. :)

Dinner is finally done. It is excellent!!

Yes it is! Now..off to homework. BLAH!! I really am tired of school!

Won't come in handy at all once OH is in the Army. LOL! I might work part time after he finishes basic training but we'll see. I won't graduate now until 2014. At least if I stay at home with the kids then I can have time to work on my homework. LOL!

very true :) might come in handy one day, you never know!
at least it will be a good thing to have in your backpocket if you ever need it :)

LOL! Yeah I guess so.

I don't think those grapes are going to last too long! HAHA! I keep going back and getting more!

I love grapessss yum! I want some now, will have to pick some up.
we bought this fruit that is called a litchi fruit... I couldn't even eat them they have the WORST texture I have ever had... its like slimey ball yuck! hubs says they are nice once you get past their weird texture. but I cannot eat them at all. I think I will stick to normal fruits like oranges, grapes and apples LOL

LOL!! That's crazy! Some things I can't get past the texture either! Never heard of that fruit though.

sorry its called Lychee, Its from Asia. He got them cause his sister told him they were nice.
Texture can really put me off food, of any kind.

Me too!! You know it is from the "soapberry" family? HAHAHAHA!!!!

didn't know that :haha:
I had decided I wanted to try something new, so tried those didn't like it... hubs bought sliced cow tounge... yeah didn't enjoy that at all. the smelled made me gag :haha: still cannot believe I tried it lol

WOW!!! I cant even look at it! lol!! I remember when I was pg with DS, my OH at the time made sloppy joes. Only thing is he cooked frozen hamburger and barely chopped it up. It looked like brains on a bun. I almost threw up and turned away quickly and told him to take it away! LOL!

Ahh that must suck, thats the thing I think I will hate most about pregnancy, either eating things I normally hate or not being able to eat the things I love!

But it's worth it!!! I feel like I'm going to be sick seeing all of these positive tests when they are only 7 or 8 dpo. Maybe it's just my tummy...

I only got sick twice during my pregnancy. It was the perfect pregnancy. LOL! That is why I've wanted so many more kids because it was so magical!

I can't wait to be pregnant, I just hope I have an easy pregnancy :)
sounds like you had an amazing one!

I was lucky so I'm told. It really bothers me when ppl say oh I hated being pregnant! I will never do it again! It's the most precious thing any woman could ever hope to experience! I really hope you get your bfp soon! You deserve it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->