Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Thanks hun :hugs: I appreciate that.
I hope you get yours too, I would love to be bump buddies! :D
It annoys me when people complain about their pregnancys too, I know I have never been pregnant before... but come on, why would you complain when you are creating the most precious thing you could ever possibly make?! I just never understood that.

You made me smile!! Those are my exact words!! I really hope you get yours too! It would be awesome to be bump buddies!

great minds think alike ;)
love making people smile! LOL :D
Did you manage to get your homework done then? :p

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I feel hungry again. :( I can't eat anything else!

I hate homework!! I screwed up this Peachtree accounting thing I had to do so I had to go back and do the whole thing over again! Or else I'd be done with this one anyways...

ohhh, I did pick up some green bananas. And I have chocolate syrup!!! Just missing the ice cream! LOL!

I can't eat bananas in ice cream... lol I am just too picky I think lol

I don't like all the other stuff, just slice a banana up (has to be a green or just turned yellow banana for me to eat it), and some chocolate syrup. YUMMY!

Banana's are one of those funny things. My DS loves them and when we get a bunch he's through them in no time.

Grapes and apples and watermelon last NO time in our house lol
I love fruit and OH loves it just as much if not more than I do

I am lucky with DS. He eats all his fruits and veggies! Loves peaches the best, then oranges (have to watch him on these. He loves them so much he'll eat so many and cause sores in his mouth), then apples and grapes.

I want to start giving my kids fruits and veggies early on, even if I have to puree the veggies or fruit myself you know, then I will know what is in it all.

That's definitely a good thing! I remember DS's favorite was yams as baby food. Won't touch them now though. HAHA!

I was the same about sweet potatos, my mother told me I used to love them as a baby :haha: cannot stand them now lol geuss she burnt me out on them

HAHA! Maybe I did the same. I love them. Bake them then add a bit of butter and brown sugar...YUMMMM!

is that somewhat like candying them?

Never had them that way, she tried making them into fries one time and making them I ate them for a little while but couldn't eat anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->