• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I know. That's why we're working on it! I am so tired! Hitting the hay! have a great night!

I had a dream last night that OH left us!! I don't know if it was him just leaving us for good or if he was leaving for the Army. So I gave in and tested this morning since I was already feeling down from the dream. I still dont know. :-/ I ended up getting myself even more worked up. We only have this month or next month to make sure we have this baby before OH leaves for the Army in 10 months! I know it's still early, just devastated myself.

so sorry hun :hugs: I wouldn't look too hard into it.
I think you are really getting your BFP but its just too early!

I just woke up from my nap where I fell asleep trying to do homework. HAHA!

I am going to have to push myself. I took an OPK with me when I went potty when I woke up. used it and said this looks more concentrated than this morning. So thought oh let me go grab a hcg, I turned around and dumped it so I couldn't! LOL! Just got the OPK wet!! I was proud of myself. HAHA!

So I took my temp this morning when I woke up. It's back down to 98.1. So I wonder if I really was sick Friday/Saturday when it was up to 98.8 and 98.9?

How are you doing today?

LOL at least you managed the OPK :haha:

I am good, we've still not bded yet...:dohh: so will try to do that tonight.

Oh no!! Hopefully you can get to it tonight!!

I told OH that if it doesn't happen this month that he is going to have to get up at 5am to bd me EVERY single day except his days off when he can at night. LOL! We have to make sure we hit the mark next month if for some reason we didn't hit it this month. Still trying to be positive about it. Got my filter water pitcher out (haven't had it out for a lonnnggg time!!) so we can start drinking more water and less other crap (mainly soda). Drinking orange juice right now. It's the second glass I get out of it!! YAY!!! LOL! Usually I don't even get one between DS and OH! But I bought them some sunnyd as well! HAHA!

I love orange juice, I usually end up drinking it all before OH gets any lol
got everything crossed that you got the eggy this month :D :dust:

Thanks. I really hope you do too!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I get the simply orange. It's my favorite. Now I just have to figure out what I want to do with some of this left over chicken tonight.

hmm dunno, chicken salad?

I am considering making bbq pulled pork... so unhealthy! LOL

But it sure tastes good!!!

I still don't have any lettuce. Not sure if I want to make a sandwich out of it or make chicken spaghetti or just reheat it.

Think I might do that tomorrow night. LOL! DS decided on a chicken sandwich. So I sliced it up and heat it up for him and put it on a bun with a bag of chips. I buttered my bun and put it under the broiler along with my sliced chicken. Then I'll add a piece of cheese (provolone because I have 1 extra piece from lunch this coming week).

It's a white cheese. It's one of my favorites. When I get a sub from any sub shop that's what I have them put on it. Next time you go by a deli, ask if you can taste the provolone. LOL! My favorites are mozz, mild cheddar, and provolone.

I can eat swiss, but it's only once in a great while. I don't think I've had it for years! It's always provolone now. LOL!

yeah, I LOVE cheese, cheese and ice cream is about the only dairy I get because I do not drink milk unless its got like a lb of chocolate in it :haha:

I got to clean the house ughhhhhhhhh gonna take forever, I was being lazy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->