• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I bet!!! I agree paper cuts are bad enough but to add the citrus! ouchieee

DS's case manager was over here tonight meeting with him. She asked about a bruise on his arm. OMG!! I freaked OUT! It's sooo swollen on his arm and really pink and a deep deep blue. I put an ice pack on it but she told me I should write a note to the school letting them know what happened so they don't think it's abuse. Are you SERIOUS?!?!?! He was the one who told us how it happened. He tripped and his arm went really hard against the door frame. Poor guy.

aww poor baby!
I understand peoples concern about children being abused, but it's what kids do, they get scraped up and bruised. part of life! I know I used to be like that. I am a bit of a tom boy lol

I am too. But it's also not like he has those bruises daily. His bruises are normal boy bruises. Where did you get that? I don't know. LOL!

Boys are just being boys! I think people forget to remember how boys are! they just want to have fun :)

That is very true! OK I just saw the other professor allowed us to finish today. Just wish I knew what the assignment was I had to write about before now. LOL! So I'm off to write a very quick paper!

Oh crud! I have to create a justification report outline. Which is where I have to present something to a company that is better than what they currently have and I don't know what to use!!

I just figured it out! I'm going to get the company a much needed ergonomic desk chair! LOL!!

LOL! This is just an outline and it's due in just over an hour and still have posts to do. AHHHH!!!

Well that was just the outline so I should get most if not all of the points for it. It'll be the actual paper I have to figure out. :-/ Have a great night and pleasant dreams! I'm passing out!

I need another week vacation. LOL! I am so tired! OH jumped up this morning at 6 answering his phone. Scared me! His stupid boss doesn't have a key to the store so they call him to bring a key in. What the heck? He closed last night so he didn't get home til 11, then has to eat and wind down before he can go to sleep and they call him at 6AM?!?!? The day before this manager kept him over an hour because she couldn't get her drawer counted properly and he was trying to explain about how the drawer was short the day before because a check was missing and that day the customer found the check and took it back to them. She didn't care to listen to him so spent forever trying to balance her drawer! I mean he should not get home at 12am when they close at 10:30!

Sorry for the rant, but he needs his rest too and it's bad enough that he gets up and helps me out with DS every morning. God bless him. I have a good man!

sounds like an amazing guy, can he put in for vacation time? sounds like he could use it.

With our vacation we took a couple weeks ago, he put it in, their days they work are Saturday through Friday. He requested the whole week off plus the next two days. They made him work Saturday and then finally let him have 4 days off and the normal 2 days off. Then they let him off that next Saturday and had him working that Sunday but he never showed because he wasn't supposed to have those days off for vacation. They used that as his days off. It's like they don't want to give him vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->