• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

sadly no, I fell asleep, so I geuss we will have to try harder next cycle. to be honest we havent really BDed much this month at all. I dunno....

You never know ive seen women on the site that have not got there BFP til the day of even though they tested the day before.

I know. I am having major AF cramps today. :( I'm ok with it. I'll be working hard on it next month!

Sorry you didn't get to bd last night. :( Or much this month. Hopefully you can get more in next month. I was really hoping this was your month!! :hugs:

Sad thing is I think we only BD once this month, right after AF.
So just going to try harder next month.

I really hope you get a bfp and not AF. :hugs:

What if you try tonight? Are you so sure you O'd already?

I just checked an ovulation calculator, I know they aren't accurate but it says fertile days are 11-16 :O I still have a chance! WOO!

Just pounce on him girl!! Make him want you! strut your stuff!

he taking a nap? He'll be well rested. lol!

FYI - these fajitas are awesome!!

yeah, hoping wants to get busy when he gets up, make my job a little easier LOL

Are they? That's great! I just put nuggets in the oven :p

Not yet. But my back and my cramps are unbearable right now. :( I did an OPK last night so I wouldn't use my HPT's, it was so light you couldn't see a line hardly so I know the HPT would still be negative. I was trying to clean up some last night and my lower back was on fire. It'll be here today and it's gonna be bad. Blah.

How are you doing?

I am good :)
Backache and cramps are a sign of pregnancy! :D
if she doesn't show today, I would so test!

Well I'm like so confused. OK...So I did notice a bit of pink today when I went potty. But it's like it's gone now. I know it'll probably hit me hard tonight while I'm asleep, but I could still hope it's pregnancy instead. I just know it's not though. I am just confused why I'm starting weird. Maybe because I never paid much attention when I first start at the very beginning. Maybe it's more of a "I only notice when it really starts" kind of thing.

Hi all, Its my first time here. its so comforting to read all your stories. I'm 15days late, about 28DPO. got bfn on htp and also bfn from blood test 5days ago. was at the Dr's yesterday and he seems positive that i'm preggie. so he made me an appointment to see him in 2wks but sent me away with multivites and haematemics cos of the dizziness and the weakness. got bad cramping for like 2wkson its way but tot af was on its way. but dat has subsided. i'm hoping i'm really preggie cos i so want a boy. i've got 2 lovely girls and it didnt take this long to get a bfp. I also feel preggie. for some reason i'm not feeling so stressed out about getting a bfp this week. perhaps its cos of what the dr said.
if it helps he also said some women dont get a bfp until much later cos of the low level of hcg. he thinks i might do a scan if second af is a no show.

baby dust to everyone

Hi myprince and welcome!!!! Hopefully your AF is a no show and get a scan and see a lovely little bean in there!!! baby dust!! :dust:

Hi Myprince Welcome! :wave: :dust:
So glad the DR is taking everything serious! See so many stories of woman getting no response after a negative blood test, here is hoping your BFP is on its way!

JJ: I hope af does not show and that was just like late implantation spotting :D Fingers crossed girl!

Hope you're doing well tonight Queen Bee!! Have you and DH bd??

I worked on some earrings tonight for tomorrow's farmers market. I'm really excited with some new ones I made!

yeah we bded did tonight. so probably missed O.

yay :) bet they are cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->