• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

If they aren't giving him proper time like they should, you can report it.
the man sounds over worked! he needs relaxing time!

He is severely overworked!!! I think AF is going to get me. :(

aww I hope not hun :hugs:
I have heard of women who are certain AF is coming and then BAM! they are pregnant!

Thanks. My temp was up to 98.9 and it's dropped back down to 98.1. I hear when people have a temp drop it means AF is coming. Again it's not BBT it's just a regular thermometer when I wake up.

Oh! OH loved the spaghetti last night! He said that it had less butter but if you took a bight of spaghetti then a bite of garlic bread it was perfect! YAY!

yeah I don't think you can rely on the regular thermometer. has to be BBT

And yay for the great spaghetti! :D he didn't suffer too badly after all for not getting fajitas :haha:

No he did not. But he will get them! :)

How are you doing?

im pretty good, I think I was having O pains earlier, but not certain. could be a random pain and me thinking otherwise LOL so going to BD tonight for sure! and then probably again in the morning. hopefully that does the trick!

:dust:
AF not due for another 2 weeks that is going to be a LONGGGGG wait! LOL

Oh trust me I know!!!! I still have 2 more days and it's killing me! I hate the tww!

wish we knew imediately lol like we got a note through the post that we are preggers lol

OMG! That would be so awesome! LOL!

Make sure you get your bd'ing in!!!!

I really think I'm out this month :nope: I've had a couple cramps today and I'm pretty sure they are AF cramps.

The other night I had a dream I got a positive test, but then the line vanished lol

I got everything crossed hun :dust: :hugs:

And going to try and BD we been busy with stuff and just hard to get it in

I understand what you mean. This is going to be our busiest month bd'ing! (if AF really shows). LOL!

I'm hoping for you!! Crazy dream! Both of us dreamed we got a BFP! That should seriously be a sign for us!

I sure hope so!
This NTNP/TTC stuff is hard work! im ready for my prize!

You deserve it!!! :dust: :dust:

Go get your DH and get busy!!!! bow chica bow wow!! :haha:

Good luck! Remind him without his part y'all can't have your LO!!!!

So I am ready for AF to come and go quickly. I just took an OPK and it isn't getting any darker so I know I'm out this month with AF supposed to be showing her head in 2 days. But I'm OK with it now. Just want it over with so I can start bd'ing if not every day, every other day up til around O then every day!!

you may not be, it might just be diluted!

im just gonna jump him in bed :haha:

Woohoo!! Did you get him??

I'm out this month. I just took a test and BFN. I know AF is going to hit tomorrow. I feel it. So in around 2 weeks I'll O again and be ready for the TWW again. I asked OH today to call the doc to see how much it would cost for a sperm count or where he needed to go to get one done. Just so we can rule his factor out. We have to make it this next month or he wont be here like he wants to be when I give birth. If it happens this next cycle I'll be due at the end of May which he'll be leaving in June I believe. He will graduate in May. So much is going to happen for him next year. I am so proud of him and lucky to be by his side!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->