• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

It's OK! :)

LOL! I hope so! I look forward to hopefully seeing your BFP here in a cpl weeks!

Aww so sorry JJ about AF showing up. Love your positive spirit and praying this cycle will bring miracles for you.
Thanks Queen Bee, can't wait for us all to have a BFP the waiting game is harder than I thought.
At the moment i get so sleepy during the day like i've been drugged and oh dear I seriously do not know where these hunger pangs come from. I eat so much that i can't even sleep off the hunger.
"surprised and shocked"

Thanks myprince!

Hopefully you find something out soon myprince! The waiting game is horrid! Especially when you get a bfn, but your doc even thinks you are! Hopefully you'll get your answers very soon!

myprince: hopefully you find out something soon it must be driving you crazy waiting!

JJ: have you heard of concieve plus, or pre-seed? the lubricant that helps sperm reach the cervix :) It is supposed to be really good.

I've heard of it. Not sure if I believe in it or not.

Some good news though. This first week of our diet, I lost 4 lbs!!! That's even with AF here! I'm so excited!! OH had lost nothing so I told him to weigh himself this morning because the night before he ate a lot of spaghetti and hasn't been drinking his water. So this morning he's lost 3 lbs!

A lady that I talk to used it and concieved twins first try. :)

You guys are doing wonderful. I am considering losing a couple lbs myself. dunno how that will work though, I LOVE chocolate.

Oh I do too! You can have a small amount! I used to put 1/4 cup of m&m's into a snack bag and I'd put one in my mouth and just let it dissolve. That took care of that craving. My problem right now is craving ice cream. I was really good last week and didnt' want any. But as soon as AF started and I have these major cramps that fell like someone is ripping my insides out, ice cream always helped. I want it so bad right now even. But not because I'm craving it.

I might have to look into it then! Do you always use it or just around O time? I am going to look it up on amazon! LOL!

try frozen yogurt its much better for you!

I think you use it anytime you are in your fertile time but best if used with OPKs otherwise Id suggest using it anytime you BD that cycle

Yeah I just looked it up. I'm so going to buy it! Have to get that and a bbt therm. Think I'll order them off amazon. I love amazon prime. Order it and get it in 2 days. LOL! I'm stepping up my NTNP!

We were talking about frozen yogurt. By the time we get it though I won't want it anymore. LOL! I had a peach we got yesterday from the farmers market. It satisfied my sweet craving. OH is going to have the hardest time with it. He's never tried to lose weight like I have. I know the ins and out and what it takes. He's just starting to learn.

I'm just hoping I never want it again for 9 months!!! :)

How are you feeling?

I am pretty good a bit tired though.
Other than being tired I am great. :)

Maybe take a nap! Glad you are feeling really well!

Trying to get all my homework done today so I can surprise OH with getting some of the house organized tonight while he's at work. We have too much junk and it's very cluttered. Getting rid of a lot of stuff my dad gave me to have a yard sale; it didn't sell at the yard sale. I have had too much homework over the past weeks I haven't been able to really clean the house like I'd like so tonight I will bust rearend to do it! lol!

if any of it has value you could try putting it on craigslist or ebay, those always seem to make a sell :) Just becareful not to over do it girly! I need to finish organising clothes that we need to throw out, I have this Idea of making fabric squares out of the old clothes and making a patch work quilt with it to occupy my mind.

Wow that sounds awesome!!! I love quilts!!!

None of it really has any value to it. I just want it out of the house. Tired of it all. LOL! I told OH it's starting to look like a hoarders house and I can't live with that! I got one area cleaned out only to have OH throw a bag there and I looked dead at him and said excuse me? I just cleaned that area! OK it's not like a hoarders house, that's just my opinion because it's so cluttered. HAHA! We don't have huge piles everywhere, just certain places stuff is at and we live in a small house with no storage areas. :) We are getting ready to look for a new house to rent until he joins the service. Our dogs need room to run outside with a fence and we need a bigger place. This one is considered a 2 bedroom. My son's room barely holds his bed, dresser and Tv with a small walk space inbetween them. So, yeah...tiny. LOL!

I know how you feel about small houses, ours is quite small too.
And the layout of the house is terrible. barely fit 2 sofas and a tv in the living room, our spare room sounds like your sons bedroom. It sucks because there is like NO closet space at all! we have way too much crap, we need to get rid of it and most of it is clothes.

How are you doing Queen Bee and myprince?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->