• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

I am good, 5 days til AF no sign and hope she stays away! :D
how about you?

OHH!! YAY!! I'm hoping she stays away too!!!! FX'd!!!! :dust: :dust:

I'm doing good! just started working out yesterday to add to our routine.

Not too bad! We had our one bad night last night for the week. That way OH doesn't have to worry about eating heavy on Friday nights before weigh in. But as of Saturday down 4 lbs. Will weigh in again this Saturday and see if the exercise helped me any this week. LOL!

Have you had any symptoms?

I had some cramps earlier but they seem to have vanished now.
I don't feel any different really, Geuss I will just have to wait... won't test unless I am late though, I do not want to get our hopes up only to get the crushed. that totally sucks when it happens.

I can understand that! I am hoping for you!!!

About a week and a half I think. Going to use OPK's to tell me for sure.

AF started a little bit ago, got here early, but thats ok :)
we will just try harder this time :)

Are you sure it's AF??? You still have 5 days!

We're definitely going to bd lots to catch it!! Getting ready to order my preseed. Just going to use my regular thermometer right now. Unfortunately with my car payment due next week I really need to save that $10. Although I might be able to convince OH to get it for me. LOL!

:( Sorry to hear that! Hopefully this month will be both our months!!! :dust: :dust:

Heck yeah! This month try real hard though! LOL! I ordered my preseed and bbt thermometer yesterday so they'll be here Monday! WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited! We got a jump start on it last night. HAHA! Since AF left a day early we took advantage. :) So I don't know following the SMEP if we should bd again today then start every other day as it says to start on CD8, Oh, scratch that. I just looked up my cycle and it says today is CD7 so tomorrow will be CD8. I consider Friday as my first day but it wasn't full flow until Saturday. And yesterday it was nonexistent. So I guess yesterday was technically CD 6. Sorry, guess I should be thinking all that not typing it as I go. LOL!

LOL dont worry I type as I think too :haha:
I was thinking about preseed to but I dunno yet, will speak to OH about it.
Im annoyed with my flow cause it is heavy =/ I hate heavy flow! cramps are so baddd!

:hugs: I hate heavy flows too but mine is every month for 2 straight days with the horrific cramping. So last night when I went to the grocery, I bought some orange sherbert. Has to be better for you than ice cream right? I really hope the preseed works this month. I'm going to sit with my legs up for 20 mins now every time we bd. I read that we need to do that but I was only doing it for a few mins and then laying there for a couple more before going to the bathroom. The problem I have is that (TMI moment) OH has so much that comes out of him that it literally just keeps coming out of me even with my legs up in the air. We always have to put a towel under me while my legs are straight up.

yeah so heavy, have to keep changing pad, think im going to buy some heavy flow ones in a bit because these ones are just too light for I think (sorry if thats tmi LOL )
put your bum on a pill and put your legs against a wall prop your self up as much as you
can.

I understand. I have heavy flow for the first two days then it goes to a normal flow. I normally shove a towel under my bum so we don't get the sheets filthy. LOL! I do NOT want to lay in it. :haha: Hard to prop myself up on a wall when the bed is in the middle of the room and the headboard is against the wall. But OH said he'll shove a towel and pillow under me and hold my legs up himself. he's such a sweetheart. LOL!

well I've slowed down a bit but still not as light as I would like it.

Aww so nice of him! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->