Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Well hopefully we'll be O'ing around the same time and both of us can catch our wonderful eggs!!! I'm so excited for this month!!!

me too!
Hubs told me that we will be constantly BDing once Af goes LOL

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! :hugs:

We bd'ed on CD6, and CD8. We'll BD tomorrow and that will be when I start using my OPK's at night. I'm just wondering if I should start using the preseed tomorrow or if I should wait until closer to the end of the week as I should be O'ing towards the end of the week to next Monday maybe?

Maybe start using it now, just incase by some freaky change you O earlier than normal!

Im so excited too! We are totally going to be bump buddies!
Will be really cool to be bump buddies with someone who has gone through it all before, cause then I can ask questions lol Im sure I will have a lot of them.

Well it has been almost 9 years! LOL! But I'll answer everything I can!! :) I really think this will be our month! I have such great feelings going into this month, and I haven't before. I dont' feel as stressed, working out, I just feel overall better! We are totally going to hit it out of the park this month!!! YAY!!!

I cannot wait! I think this will be the longest two week wait EVER!!!

Girl we are totally going to own this month! It will be a long tww but lets try to keep ourselves busy and not thinking about it. LOL! I don't know how I'll be able to. If my brother was coming in the weekend after next then that would help! But of course he is coming over the weekend I O! He'll be staying with my dad so I'll be going up next Saturday to visit. I hate that I don't live closer to him but at least I'll have all day Saturday with my brother. OH gets to meet him too! It's been 2 years since I've seen him! :( He was supposed to come down when we all went on vacation but he couldn't afford it. Well, now he got his bonus from work and was able to afford to at least come down for Labor day weekend. He got mad at me for posting pics of our granny and papaw on FB and said he just started crying because he hasn't seen them in 2 years either and doesn't talk with them. That's all his fault though. I hardly hear from him either. So it is going to be a great time!

I will try to stay busy, hubs was wanting to go to the fair type thing, I hope we go before I enter two week wait or I will be too nervous to go on the rides.

Yay for getting to see your brother! you should invite everyone over for a bbq or something maybe that will keep your mind off things if you did that one day. :)

Well dad was going to have a cookout on Sunday. I told him I couldn't make it up there because we'll be up there Saturday and Corey doesn't have Sunday off. He requested Saturday because that was the best day for him to ask off. So dad proceeded to tell me that it was "MY choice" to come or not to come. Well unfortunately he lives 2 hrs away from me and I can't afford gas to go up and come back down twice. So I talked to my little sister and she was ticked to hear the cookout was going to be on Sunday! She works graveyard shift and was the one who wanted to do the cookout and is providing everything and so she called my dad and told him he was changing it to Saturday. LOL! She bought him like 80 lbs of meat and is providing the food for it. No the 80 lbs is just her Christmas present to him for whatever we don't eat on that day but we won't eat too much. :haha:

LOL! I know!! But she's getting it from a butcher for only $200!! She said she's getting all kinds, pork, chicken, beef. I think that's pretty good! Might have to do that myself to stock my freezer up when I get my school funds back! I usually spend about that much just getting a couple packs of chicken, hamburger, and pork chops! That normally only comes out to 20-25 lbs!!

that's crazy, yeah best to do it then if it will save you money in the long run!
I thought she had just hunted it all :haha:

LOL! As much as I love my sister, she may have went hunting with my dad a time or two. But she is nothing of a hunter like me and my dad. And even with that, I haven't been hunting in years! I hate it too! I miss hunting so bad. But because I live across the bridge from KY (literally I live off the first exit and I see the water from my front porch), I have to pay out of state fees to be able to hunt in KY and it is very costly.

I haven't been hunting since I was a kid!
Far too long, I dunno if I could even shoot straight :haha:

LOL! It isn't too hard to shoot straight! My problem would be that I used to do archery and I have psoriatic arthritis which is similar to rheumatoid but not just like it. My immune system attacks my tendons in my wrists and they hurt so bad. So I dont think it'd be very easy for me to pick that back up.

Haven't heard from myprince in a while. Wonder how she's doing!

Ouch im sorry!

Yeah I haven't heard from her either, wonder if she got that BFP.

I hope so too!

I have to write a paper today and create a 10 page powerpoint presentation. I hate homework with a passion! LOL! I either need to get rid of my job or get rid of school for a bit! But with loans, it's hard because I don't have the extra funds to pay them right now. :-/ I hate loans! LOL!

Yes I hate bills too! LOL
Ahh well will be worth it in the end im sure.

Yeah considering I'm going to turn into a stay at home mom :-/ LOL!

I dunno if I will be a stay at home mom or want to work. though probably stay home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->