Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

My dad and brother are both named Cecil. I introduced my brother as Cecil to OH (while dad was sitting there) and dad corrected me and said this is CW. So I repeated myself that he is Cecil. Dad was like we'll we're both named Cecil but you call me Cecil and him CW. My brother shook his hand and said I go by Cecil. :haha: Glad my brother corrected it as well. Dad likes everything his way and if it isn't his way it wrong. Enough of that...Man I wanted some ice cream so bad tonight. I asked OH to stop and pick up a small blizzard. Wouldn't you know it they were closed. I was not happy. He came home, let the dogs out and said he's going to kroger to get me ice cream. I told him if he did I wouldn't eat it. I have a serving if I'm getting it from DQ, but at kroger's, it's a half gallon and I'll eat the whole thing. But I really am upset I didn't get my ice cream. :( I was so looking forward to it. I guess now I'm getting ready for bed (Once I finish my homework stuff) then I won't be too worried about it. but my body is like begging me for it.

Nope. It was tonight I wanted it. Tomorrow I refuse to eat it again. I'm cranky right now. I'm tired and homework wasn't finished. I just finished it. OH wouldn't stop touching me while trying to get it done and it was irritating me because I couldn't think as it was and my back hurts and he was pushing down on my shoulders and kept stopping me from thinking. He hasn't even said 1 word to me since he said he was going to Kroger and I said no. But like I said, I'm irritated and I guess I'll be up for another hour so he can do his thing and try to get the :spermy: in. Thank goodness I'm off tomorrow! I have to clean house and get as much homework done as possible! :) Hope you have a great night!!! have fund getting your BD on!!!

aww you poor thing!
Smack his hands lol
We bded twice this morning :haha:

Woohoo!!! Get it girl!!!

We did last night again. That makes 7 days in a row. I told him not to get used to it. :haha:

So I went and met one girl for childcare. I have to call the school tomorrow and ask if they can drop him off there or else I won't be able to have him go there. I haven't got to see the inside of the house yet because she said everyone was asleep. So I'll pick him up from school tomorrow and probably go by tomorrow evening and see if I can see the house. Her and her mom will be the ones watching him so we'll see what happens.

Oh I hope they say they can! for your sake and sanity!

Im getting super excited for us!

Me too!! Even though I've been so tired, I'm like really excited about bd'ing ever night! I want more!! :haha:

I'm really excited for you!!!!

LOL I feel the same way!
So today is Cycle day 11.
You count from first day of period right?

Right! I'm confused on my day. Because they always say first day of your period and i've also heard of first day of full flow. So I don't know if I'm on CD 17 or CD18. Because I was spotting red on what I'm counting as CD1 but the second day I had full flow. So on one of my charts I have one day and on another site I have the second day. LOL!

CD11, you don't have much longer!!! I hate having longer cycles!! It seems to go by so slow!!! LOL!

I should be ovulating by Wednesday possibly? I hope so cause I'm almost out of OPK's!!! I'm going to take one in here a bit!

I know!!! I just did another OPK. It doesn't look as dark as last nights...I should have just waiting until tonight to take it. LOL! I have 4 tests left :-/ Maybe I should do one tonight, then one tomorrow night. Then I'll have 2 left for Wednesday if I need it.

You're in your fertile time now right? Are you going to bd up until AF time?

Yeah from what the calculator says.
I dunno, we may stop BDing th 10th or so. I geuss it all depends really.
Then just to wait and see if AF shows!

I'm so praying the :witch: stays away!!!!! You got this month!!! :dust: :dust:

I hope she stays away!
For you too! We both need those DARK lines :D!

I keep getting butterflies in my tummy when I think about it this month! I feel so different about it all this month!! It's going to be so awesome seeing those two pink lines!!

Then make sure you're sitting down!! Don't want to take any chances on hurting that little one!!! :happydance: I will probably scream!! OH will come running and I'll be like..umm and show him the test. :haha: I have a feeling though that my DS would get there before OH would. My DS watches out for mommy. :)

LOL
last couple times we have tested OH has dipped the tests and waited to see what the results lol kicked me out of the bathroom til he got first look :haha: so that's probably what will happen again.

AWW so cute! is he a momma's boy? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->