Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

LOL!!! That's funny that he kicks you out to get first look!!! That's awesome!

Yes he is a momma's boy. He doesn't know his dad. He is quickly becoming Corey's boy though. I'm still waiting for him to call him dad.

Yeah he always wants to know before me even lol

OMG when he does I think that will be a seriously emotional moment for him!

I agree. At Christmas he got him a crystal glass thing that says Dad in cursive and it has a football that sits on top of the A. I have it sitting on the old fireplace mantel along with mine that he got me. I love those little crystals! It was emotional for him at that moment too.

AWw you have such a cute family!
You sound like such an amazing mother! :)

I try my hardest but I do have my moments! :) I'd do anything for either one of them!!! I couldnt have asked for a better family!

I can't wait for you to have the same with your little one!!

Im a little nervous about becoming a mother!
So many things to learn, worried about doing them right.

Oh sweetie, you will a great mother! Don't worry about doing everything "right". The only right way is the way you do it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I have had so many people tell me that I should beat my son, that I shouldn't spank my son. One day at Walmart JJ was trying to climb out of the cart and I was afraid he'd fall so I swatted his tail (not hard mind you and he had a diaper on). The cashier looked at me and said don't you DARE hit him! I said excuse me?? Then you take him for a little while and see what happens when he does it to you! I was ticked! You will get plenty of people telling you what you should/should not do!

Thanks!! I feel better now :)
I'll raise my child the way I feel fit! :)

That's all you can do! And you will be the best mother! My favorite part of being a mom and people trying to give me advice, is seeing their children and how they are acting out and all this stuff yet they try to give you advice. :) So don't ever worry about them! Your instincts will take over and you will be an awesome mom!

Aww thanks! :D
So excited now!!!
I know that once we have a baby the first couple days after birth I am going to be bombarded with family, SIL had her baby and MIL and everyone else was at her house for days visiting!

You will be very overwhelmed. Just try and relax and don't let them all get to you! You'll be tired and it will be nice to have the help. So let them help if they want but also make sure you have plenty of time with your LO without them! Just stay in your room and shut the door. Tell them you have to feed. :)

It is great to have someone who already has a child to talk to, I can get some insight on what to expect :D
Also, I just checked and im cycle day 12 not 11, which means I would Ovulate on Wednesday if the calculator thing goes with my body lol

Woohoo!! Just keep bd'ing!!! Make sure you do it enough!! What I did was take my normal cycle days of 32, and counted it out from CD1, then counted backwards 14 days and that's how I figured my O day out which is about what fertility friend said.

YAY!!!! I found my son a sitter!!! She was great! We sat there and talked about all kinds of things. I felt so comfortable with her! The other lady I met, I just didn't get a good vibe. She wouldn't let us in her house saying her parents were sleeping. This lady, heck my son refused to leave her house because he was playing xbox with her boyfriend and they were wrestling and having fun! I had to promise him he'd come back just to get him to go! Plus it is $20 cheaper than what I was paying before! That will help out a great deal!

Going to continue to bd as much as possible :D

So amazing you found the right babysitter!
how weird, You so know something is not right when someone who is going to be watching your kid doesn't want you in their house to check it out. Doesn't sound good at all!! Thankfully you found this new lady :D

Our LO's will be so close together!! They'll be days apart if they aren't born on the same day!!

OMG! that would be amazing! We would totally have to keep in contact during :O

Yes we would!! I started taking my prenatals again today. I keep forgetting but they are making my nails grow nice and long! They always break off but not now. LOL!

We bought a small bottle. It has 100 tablets and I think OH said they were only a couple bucks.

I dont think I will take any til i get my bfp. I hope that isnt bad though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->