• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatty NTNP/TTC buddies! 2 BFPs!

Hope you got your bd'ing in last night!!!

I woke up and felt like crap. My head is pounding! I thought just taking my temp was doing the basal body temp, well I found out a few days ago it's not the case. LOL! I just took my temp in the mornings as soon as I woke up. Well I decided to keep taking my temp (on the days I remember). I had my cover line pop up on my chart and my temp went up to 98.1, then 98.3, and now it was 98.8 this morning. I was in the shower and almost got sick. Thought about calling in today but I have a bill I have to pay over by work so I need to go on in as much as I think I need to lay down and get rest. I caved and tested and got a BFN. So on to Sunday's testing at 9-10dpo. One in another thread said I could be feeling like crud if I have implantation. Do you think so?

How are you feeling today?

It could be implantation. you never know like.

I am pretty good, we never got round to bding... he was playing his games and it was getting really late so I went to bed was too tired to wait around.

:( sorry to hear that.

So I feel so crappy today. I took a 1/2 personal day. Going to try and get a nap in. Ate a bagel this morning and that was a mistake. Now I don't know if I should eat lunch or not.

try some chicken broth if anything.
might help your stomach a little, if that does not work try eating some saltine crackers and ginger-ale

Thanks. I really want a huge steak!!! LOL!! So I am heading over to the test section and posting my IC I just took.

oh I will head over and have a look :)
hubby trying to get me to watch a scary movie with him lol Im scared to, he wants me to watch psyco with him.

oh!!! I don't do scary movies!! Did you watch it? Hehe! You could always use it to jump into his lap so maybe it could lead to other things!! ;) Get your bd on!! I know OH was wanting to earlier when I woke up to go get DS. He came in at some point while I was asleep and curled up with me. LOL! I woke up with him wrapped around me. I was like "oh hi!!" HAHA! He had been there like an hour.

I was talking to OH and I was telling him I don't want to say I'm pregnant, but I just feel different. My abdomen isn't cramping, but it feels weird. I have pains that are going through it but it doesn't feel like an actual AF cramp or gas. I was laying down and barely pushed on my abdomen down by my pelvic bone it hurt some. I said yeah that's where I hurt! It's right in the middle. OH said OK I'll make sure I stay away from there! LOL! We bd'ed tonight and I could just really feel it in my abdomen. It seems like my bb's might be starting to hurt. I've been checking them regularly. LOL! But they don't hurt too bad yet just feels like a little bit. Girl at work has asked me twice this week if I was pregnant! It could all be in my head, but I sure hope not!

have everything crossed for you love.
I did watch the movie and it wasnt as bad as I thought, it was actually a really good movie, he has been getting me to watch the classic movies cause if I haven't seen one he goes... were you born in a cave and kept from the world?! LOL he is so crazy

LOL! Glad you didn't think it was that bad. I can do the psychological stuff, but I can't do anything with blood.

Did you get a chance to look at my tests? I don't know if I see something or not.

How do you update the topic?

I looked at it and I think i see something really faint.

the title? you got to your first post press edit and then click go advanced and then you change it there.

Thanks!!

I really am hoping this is it. OH was over on his laptop checking to see about women and infertility and how many women are able to conceive at different ages. I'm like, I have a LO! I need you to check YOU out! He said fine I'll stop worry about how you're not getting pregnant and how I'm not getting you pregnant. I'm like you just need to see about having a sperm count, that's all. :) Then we will know everything is OK and we're just missing it. (That's if we don't get it this time!).

aww, he just needs to relax stressing about things will not help his spermies.
drinking and hot tubs and tight boxers don't help either.

Good thing he doesn't have/do any of that!!! :) But yes we both need to relax! I really am hoping! He's like why wouldn't the test be nice and dark if you are pg? I'm like it's still really early! Just calm down we'll see!

Sounds like he is excited to be a father :)

just put on a big pot of stew for dinner yum cannot wait!

Oh Yummy!!!! I'm trying to figure dinner out right now myself. Bought 2 huge packs of chicken breasts. Going to cook one of them up tonight so we can eat on it throughout the week. Also got green beans from the farmers market today. Just trying to figure out how I want to cook the chicken. We have to start eating healthier for OH to go into the army and so I can get into shape with him. LOL! I figure if one of us can do it, then we both can! It will help motivate me!

That sounds kind of good. I have to get used to peppers. Don't like them. I've been googling healthy chicken recipes. LOL!

Lol I am trying to think of something, I geuss that means I don't eat all that healthy LMAO... instead of eating something sweet, try eating dehydrated fruits when you need a snack, or like carrot sticks. OR even peanut butter on celery :D

Yeah I bought a huge thing of grapes from Sam's club. Forgot to get carrots from walmart. But the grapes will be good for me this week. Also bought me a lb of deli sliced turkey and provolone cheese and some of the sandwich thins. That way I can have lunch for every day of the week. Instead of eating out or worse food. :) Meant to buy lettuce too for a salad but forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->