cheap christmas gifts *tip thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah have been for a while i think hun and thanks got back yesterday :( i kinda wish i hadn't and actually considering moving there!

Few things in Sainsbury's:

Crayola Winnie the Pooh Activity Roll (Colouring/Puzzles on a roll with 4 markers) £1.75 (Was £5.99)

Fur Real Elephant £15 (Was £40)

Winnie the Pooh & Friends Plushies 1/2 price: £4.99

This is a fab site for stocking fillers :)

https://www.partydelights.co.uk/toys/boys_toys.asp?pmo=topartybagfillers

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/4/0/8?eecl=3&eesi=UK&i=5bbf592f7II26ed5II40c151II5bbf5930f&eepc=

4GB XBOX 360 with FIFA 11 £134.99

*TODAY ONLY*

Poundland have three piece knife fork and spoon sets all different character hello kitty toystory sherak x x

Poundland have three piece knife fork and spoon sets all different character hello kitty toystory sherak x x

i bought the toy story ones and there really good i also bought the toystory cups
do you know if they do the bowls or plates

forgot to add

asda have pink play kitchens for £20!!

i'm after a wooden one but i still think
£20 is a bargain!

x​

https://www.mummymartinstoybox.co.uk/ this is a great site for cheap stocking fillers, have ordered loads over the past few yrs for birthdays as well.

hi,

not sure how to explain these but will do my best - fleece blanket that has sleeves, so doesnt fall off when you move. they are being advertised on tv at £19.99 each plus postage.

i was in the works book shop today and they have them at £4.99 each. blue or pink, adult or child.

hi,

not sure how to explain these but will do my best - fleece blanket that has sleeves, so doesnt fall off when you move. they are being advertised on tv at £19.99 each plus postage.

i was in the works book shop today and they have them at £4.99 each. blue or pink, adult or child.

a snuggie, if anyone has a JTF near them they have then in there for £4+VAT also they have them in wilkos for £5 :)

never got the point in them .. personally but thanks :) will pass it on ! x

They like those slankets? Seem ace for snuggling on the sofa with imo, when you wanna be cuddly and warm! WIll keep eye out for them!

primark do those back to front dressing gown, blanket thingys lol xxx

todays deals:
This Is England DVD £2.99 at Play
Enchanted DVD £2.99 at HMV & Play
Clubland 4-9-10-13 £1.99 Each @ Play
Black cross-over high heel shoes £7.54 delivered @ Debenhams
Dark sector Xbox 360 £2.99 Inc free P&P (preowned) @ Game
Chad Valley Dinosaurs Shaker Maker was £7.99 NOW £3.99 @ Argos
Buzz! The Ultimate Music Quiz (With 4 Wired Buzzers) £17.99 @ Play
Horrible Histories: Blood-Curdling Box £14.99 delivered @ Amazon
Law Abiding Citizen (DVD) for £4.99 @ PLAY
Canon PowerShot A495 Digital Camera - Silver (10MP, 3.3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 Inch TFT Screen + free camera case £49.99 @ Amazon

Ladies Military Style Coat £18 @ Asda
Scarface DVD £2 Instore @ Tesco
Asda Rice Cooker now £7 (down from £18.97?) INSTORE ONLY
England World Cup Mini Football - 50p @ JJB!!! Rrp £3
Cineworld do a juniors £1 cinema ticket on saturday mornings, great idea for christmas x

Asda George have added to there sale bits, ordered some christmas pressies for the family from it :thumbup:

Anyone who is looking for the fisher price seahorse that lights up and sings go to wilkinsons they have them for £6.12 in argos they are £11 something. The only problem is they only have them in pink. I'm gutted I want one for my little boy. X

wilkinsons is cheaper than argos for most
toys i've found :thumbup:

i found home bargins pretty good for toys we got james a huge wonder pets ship with 6 characters and it was only £19.99 less than seen anywhere else and you get more characters with it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"