cheap christmas gifts *tip thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
marks and spencers are doing a deal of the week which is 25% off all toys and books.

Woolworths is doing 3 for 2 on a load of gifts just now

Sainsburys half price toy sale starts on thursday instore though online not so sure!

Rumours are ALL TOYS are gonna be half price so advice is to add all items you want to your shopping basket online and then at 12.01am thursday morning go into it and check if they're half price then checkout though the servers will probably crash because their online toys are better than instore most of the time and all fly out of stock!

hey all sorry not updated in sooo long anyways here are the deals i have found:

Toy Story - To The Rescue Buzz Lightyear & Toy Story - Disc Attack Buzz Lightyear Action Figure £9.98 for 2 @ Base
Up to 70% off sale + free delivery until 01/11/10 @ BeCheeky
VTech Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Learn and Go Handheld Learning System now £13.49 @ Amazon
New Apple iPod Touch 8GB (4th Gen) £184.95 +£15 off with promo code ITOUCH10 @ Amazon
Go Glow Projectors £14.99 @ play.com incl. Disney
Stewart Lee: Stand Up Comedian DVD £2.99 At Play.com
VTech Toy Story Talk and Teach Buzz now £13.14 Delivered @ Amazon
Remote Control Helicopter: Gyro Apache - £17.99 @ Play.com
Pokemon DS Game only £5.97 delivered at Amazon

instore deals:
Mega Bloks £5 Tesco instore
25% off TU clothing from Tuesday 2nd November @ Sainsbury's
Roulette Drinking Game (Includes 16 shot glasses!) - £3.99 instore @ B&M
Disney Pixar individual figurines 25p @ Tesco
XBOX 360 S 250GB £179.76@Costco Instore
Marks and Spencer White Chocolate & Vanilla Cream Liqueur 70cl £2.49
Nigella Christmas Book RRP £25 for £1 at Tesco

Tesco have 3 for 2 on health gifts (including bath sets etc)...i just got 6 pressies for £11.50!!! x

Sainsburys have a half price toy event starting today :thumbup:

La Senza are doing buy 1 get 1 free on selected PJ's (2 pairs for £25) https://www.lasenza.co.uk/nightwear/special-offers/nightwear-promo-300267.htm

Sainsburys also have 20% off the top 5 PS3 games and the 160gb console (reduced from £249.99 to £199.99)

TODAY ONLY - Horrid Henry audio book - free apart from p&p

https://www.wotnix.com/freebook

omg i love toys r us :D
they do some great offers like
spend £25 on timmy time products and get a free sachel worth 12.99
spend £40 on vtech products and get a free my first clock worth £16.99
the have HUNDREDS of half price toys hidden on their isles i got LO one of them trees where the balls blow out of the top for £24.99 was half price :D (which was also vtech so counted towards the free clock i got)
erm a mhaooooosive train set and table for 99.99 half price
timmy time cameras £4.99 half price
spend £50 on thomas the tank toys and get a free £10 thomas the tank voucher
lots of the 'eco toys' half price or better i fell in love with a solide big wooden train they had for 9.99 but my oh said no :( but i got his a wooden jigsaw for 2.99
lets just say russell is now sorted for both christmas and birthday :)

hey guys i bought some toystory 3 slippers for my twins for xmas and got a voucher through for £40 of some wine although the wines £79.99 so you get it for £39.99 instead of £79.99 this is the website and code www.virginwines.co.uk/shoeoffer
code is BAR40
hope that comes in handy for some of you it says to use within 30 days hope it works for someone

went to boots yesterday and bought hubby some radox shower gels as he loves them- they were £1.99 each on the shelf- but when went thru the til they were 2 for £2 so we got him 4 for £4

the lady at the till told me of the offer- but it wasnt on the shelf- no notice.
pleased with my little find :)

Morrisons have got good stuff in :D I got a lorry with cars thing for £3.20 and buy one get one free on paint chest and craft chest so £5 for both :D xx

Boots Fragrance Of The Week at the moment is Diesel Fuel For Life 50ml EDT (for him & her).

£21.50 each

https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...ek+only+£21.50&langId=-1&catalogId=10551

My hubby wears it and it is lush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member