cheap christmas gifts *tip thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr and Mrs Potato Head, half price @ Argos £3.49

Out of stock for delivery but you may be able to reserve for collection in your local store

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...:11674|prd:1546795&referrer=COJUN&cmpid=COJUN

Also, Toys are 3 for 2 in Tesco until the 12th

£5 off and free delivery at www.bee.com (this is a uk site)

code is: FREEBEE5

using the code you can get toy story 3 for £2.99 (currently out of stock but apparently they will be getting more in shortly). There are various other dvds that work out to be good value such as alvin and the chipmunks 2 for £4.99

Buy one get one free on the calenders on tesco photoshop - great christmas presents for the grannies!!!!!

Mr and Mrs Potato Head, half price @ Argos £3.49

Out of stock for delivery but you may be able to reserve for collection in your local store

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...:11674|prd:1546795&referrer=COJUN&cmpid=COJUN

Also, Toys are 3 for 2 in Tesco until the 12th
thank you so much ive been looking for a mr potatoe head under £10 and this is a bargain just went and got mine thank you xx

£5 off and free delivery at www.bee.com (this is a uk site)

code is: FREEBEE5

using the code you can get toy story 3 for £2.99 (currently out of stock but apparently they will be getting more in shortly). There are various other dvds that work out to be good value such as alvin and the chipmunks 2 for £4.99

i got toy story 3 from them :) for 2.99 came today :)

AniMagic Peanut My Playful Puppy £19.99 (was £44.99) @ Argos

Out of stock for home delivery but may still be available for collection in your local stores

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...&referrer=COJUN&cmpid=COJUN#pdpProductReviews

not sure if this has been mentioned before but we are struggling really bad for money to buy xmas gifts this year so these are what we are doing for our family - luckily they are all obsessed with Ellie so ours gifts seem to suit everyone! lol

Using photobox and snapfish with the free 40 prints i've got loads of photo's of Ellie and will be buying cheap frames from B&M lol - they are surprisingly nice! so thats some presents,

and then the other day I had the idea of making keyrings for the family, with Ellie's finger print on one side, and when I was making them I decided to just do a pic of Ellie on one side saying "love from Ellie" and on the other said it says "these keys belong to MY daddy" - and done them for the rest of the family, I got the blank keyrings off ebay - £3 for 6! just waiting for them to arrive but the pic's below show what the sides will look like, the pics are for my mum:

Attachments

• grandma.jpg
    grandma.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • grandma pic.jpg
    grandma pic.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
not sure if this has been mentioned before but we are struggling really bad for money to buy xmas gifts this year so these are what we are doing for our family - luckily they are all obsessed with Ellie so ours gifts seem to suit everyone! lol

Using photobox and snapfish with the free 40 prints i've got loads of photo's of Ellie and will be buying cheap frames from B&M lol - they are surprisingly nice! so thats some presents,

and then the other day I had the idea of making keyrings for the family, with Ellie's finger print on one side, and when I was making them I decided to just do a pic of Ellie on one side saying "love from Ellie" and on the other said it says "these keys belong to MY daddy" - and done them for the rest of the family, I got the blank keyrings off ebay - £3 for 6! just waiting for them to arrive but the pic's below show what the sides will look like, the pics are for my mum:

Fab idea. Your family will love those. That pic of Ellie is adorable :D

calendars are always a good thing to save money every year i make my own if anyone wants one:D

On The Body Shop website they have a giftsets which has a nice shower gel and body lotion for £3.50 when it was £6.50. I got one for my mum, one for my sister and my SIL as part of their presents and its also free standard deliverly! :)

That's what im doing for the grandparents this year getting Brookes christmas photos done next week so just going to take 2 out of them and get a nice frame and give them some sweetys each aswell i never know what to buy them and they always love the pictures of Brooke so thought why not :)

Lol - I cant wait to try all these ideas out for next year...but this year I dont have a baby yet...cant see anyone appreciating a pic of me or a calender of me ;) Hahaha

Some good prices at Debenhams on selected toys https://www.debenhams.com/sale/christmas/toys-games

I got the ITNG Upsy Daisy Pjama case / hot water bottle case a few months ago and paid £20. Wish I had waited and paid just £11.20!

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...eadcrumb=Home~Sale~Christmas~Toys+&+games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back