cheap christmas gifts *tip thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo my hubby wears that too - its definately lush - i'm off to Boots lunchtime - thanks :) x

I ordered the diesel fuel for life online and used the parenting club codes (PCBS22) for £5.00 off so got it for £16.50. I am getting it delivered to a local store for collection so free delivery too. Bargain :thumbup:

Hey if you are a mommy in the US you should go to https://oilsbymki.webs.com/christmasgiftsbargains.htm I shopped on there not long ago and they have some pretty good stuff at really good prices I bought some wonderful smelling perfume oils that I never even knew about, A fabolous christmas gift package with a lot of nice gifts, and since im expecting I bought an awsome baby gift set way better than any other set I have seen it came with full sized baby wash, lotion, shampoo, powder, baby wipes, bottles, and so much more. I got my christmas gift package and my baby gift set with free shipping which was great and they even sent me some free lotion and some amazing honeysuckle incense for free also. Best of all I used paypal to pay which made it even easier. I plan to buy one of thier business start up kits after LO is born to supplement our income and still stay home with the kids.:baby::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
I ordered the diesel fuel for life online and used the parenting club codes (PCBS22) for £5.00 off so got it for £16.50. I am getting it delivered to a local store for collection so free delivery too. Bargain :thumbup:

Thanks for this hun never thought to use the parenting code on it! Gonna order now for my brother for christmas!

hey wilkinsons have a sale on i just got pirate ships there £20 but got them for £10 each so i bought 3 lol and theres other things too look on there website its wilkinsonsplus

Great thread guys!

I always search on ebay for new items, between 0.01p and say 3.00 and add a bid on a few bits on the catagory I want...9 times out of 10 I win something and use it as a present. This search works well on health and beauty things and DVD's.
If your not fussed about new clothes...it ALWAYS works on clothes :)

Great thread guys!

I always search on ebay for new items, between 0.01p and say 3.00 and add a bid on a few bits on the catagory I want...9 times out of 10 I win something and use it as a present. This search works well on health and beauty things and DVD's.
If your not fussed about new clothes...it ALWAYS works on clothes :)
brilliant tip thanks x

Hey if you are a mommy in the US you should go to https://oilsbymki.webs.com/christmasgiftsbargains.htm I shopped on there not long ago and they have some pretty good stuff at really good prices I bought some wonderful smelling perfume oils that I never even knew about, A fabolous christmas gift package with a lot of nice gifts, and since im expecting I bought an awsome baby gift set way better than any other set I have seen it came with full sized baby wash, lotion, shampoo, powder, baby wipes, bottles, and so much more. I got my christmas gift package and my baby gift set with free shipping which was great and they even sent me some free lotion and some amazing honeysuckle incense for free also. Best of all I used paypal to pay which made it even easier. I plan to buy one of thier business start up kits after LO is born to supplement our income and still stay home with the kids.:baby::happydance::happydance::happydance:

SMALL WORLD! I was just coming to post the link to my business but you beat me too it how cool is that:happydance: Thank you for saying such nice things about it and I am very glad you liked everything Kayla:hugs:

I bougt a humphreys corner annual from a cheap book store near where i live
and sainsburys have buy 2 books and get one free.

Ill most likely have a look in boots soon and use there 3 for 2 offer.

I bougt a humphreys corner annual from a cheap book store near where i live
and sainsburys have buy 2 books and get one free.

Ill most likely have a look in boots soon and use there 3 for 2 offer.

You just reminded me that Argos have a lot of annuals at half price in their Christmas catalogue

If you have bookish friends take a look at www.booksdirectbargains.co.uk
(i think it has been mentioned on the thread before too)

I got 9 Danielle Steele hardbacks, 2 Jackie Collins Hardbacks and a (random alert!!) Winnie the Pooh Straw :)haha:) for £7.49

pound shop have peppa pig music sets
and harmonicas at the moment bit of a
bargain even if they are very annoying :dohh:

SMALL WORLD! I was just coming to post the link to my business but you beat me too it how cool is that:happydance: Thank you for saying such nice things about it and I am very glad you liked everything Kayla:hugs:

WOW SERIOUSLY??? This is too cool I can hardly believe it I absolutely LOVE everything all the baby stuff the christmas gifts the lotion the incense and the oil (can't believe I forgot to mention this incredible oil the 1st time pregnancy brain fart >_<) anyway it is SO nice to meet you im ecstatic about this and can not wait to start selling oils myself:happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Morrisons have got good stuff in :D I got a lorry with cars thing for £3.20 and buy one get one free on paint chest and craft chest so £5 for both :D xx

I got the lorry with cars for my cousin. Was priced on the shelf £4 paid£3.20 so better bargain. The chest's arnt buy one get one free here,'well i don't think they are I've bought one as a gift for my 3 year old to give at party she's invited to next week. X

Asda- some toys that were half price have been reduced even more. The table trainset for example plus lots of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->