Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Fingers crossed for everyone that this will be our year!

Good luck with moving onto IVF, Dancing. And Equestrian, I hope you're successful quickly now your back to TTC - they do say you're more fertile after a CP, so I hope that shows itself to be true for you very soon.

I'm testing tomorrow, but have pretty much given up on it already as I've had next to no symptoms (I'm not sure bloating counts at this time of year!), so I'm moving on to plans for a healthy 2017 to get my body as ready as possible!

Thank you so much I really hope you're right! Focusing more on getting your body ready sounds like an excellent way to go!

Happy new year everyone!

Dancing - Good luck with moving onto IVF :)

Equestrian - I've also heard the same about being more fertile after a CP, I have everything crossed that thats the case for you!

AFM - I am CD 31 and no sign of ovulation. I'm just glad at this point that I shouldn't have my AF for my operation next week. Unless my cycle decides to laugh in my face some more and be anovulatory & have AF appear when I least want it.

I have my pre-op assessment tomorrow, it's all starting to get real!

hi im here

briefly about me: married 5yrs 8months. been trying from just a few months after 1 year anniversary. had 1 HSG, 1 laparoscope, 1 laparotomy, 26/11/15 MC at 5w3d, 1 laparotomy and now NTNP. (wow thats emotionally draining to write)

how are you Sheece and Abe?

Sheece i hope they your op goes well next week. anything you need to know or do before it?

abe congrats on your weight loss even though we had the holidays. sorry about AF but your cycles are getting better now.

Hey whimsy! Glad you could find the new thread! I'll add you to the list :)

Hi whimsy! How're you going?

I had my pre-op appt yesterday. They said to allow for 2 hours and I was in and out in 30 mins lol. Kinda a waste of time really but eh. They checked my heart beat and my weight and checked my sugar levels, and other than that it was just a bunch of questions they could have asked me on the day.

Oh well another step closer I guess.

At least I'm pretty sure I won't have AF for my op!

im doing well ladies. having no spotting like the last few months. i just love that.

ff gave me possible crosshairs. 1. its too early to O then. 2. no sex happened around crosshairs. 3. i think i O around CD13. 4. im having a very symtom less post O. normally i have sore boobs, nausea, headaches, cravings. this time nothing. i love that too.

as far as the cyst, alot of pain/cramping on that side so hoping thats a sign it will be leaving soon

Sheece that was a waist of time. what if you dont eat much and everything changes by surgery date. hope they just check everything again.
your is a day op right?

thanx Abe

Whimsy - I think FF is too early too. Either CD 13 or even CD18 maybe?

Well this afternoon my operation plans have all turned upside down. The hospital rang me and let me know my insurer wont cover me for the full operation. Looks like they will cover me for $300 out of about $8,000, because I upped my cover last year and they are wanting me to prove its not pre-existing. Which I can't.

I've asked if I can go public now so I have to wait and see, but it's safe to say I won't be having my operation on the 11th :( I just can't afford or justify the $8k!! I'd rather put that towards IVF if we need it, and just focus on weight loss & trying naturally.

I'll be fully covered in October worst case, but it looks like I should be able to go public, and that waiting period is only around 21 days thankfully.

So upset. I just started shaking when she told me the cost, and got teary. Be glad to go home today (this all happened at work!)

Sheece i think CD 13/14.

can you not send them your last few check ups from your OB or anything to say this was never discussed or even a possibility before?

can you read your cover details and see if there was a waiting period that you have already finished? sometimes they just look for an excuse to not cover it. also check the codes that your doc is claiming for, sometimes there is a mix up with the codes.

also you contact your insurer yourself and query it with them. sometimes the middle man gets things mixed with your cover type and all that.

i really hope you can get something sorted and dont have to wait for the public op. thats another month. it takes about 2 weeks to heal so you will be ok come October

I have my doctors notes and they all pre-date when I upped my insurance cover.

The only thing I have going for me is that the endo diagnosis was a complete surprise. That happened after I upped the insurance. In fact, I still haven't been diagnosed with it officially, that's what the operation is for.

I dont think any of my symptoms were related to the endo but they could have been. And the insurance company will say it was for sure.

Plus my GP is on maternity leave right now and I need her to fill out the forms they need, so I can't even try that angle.

I'm pretty positive that I'll be able to go public though and get the operation done for free. Waiting period is about 21 days at the moment. That's better than October. I've put in a query at my clinic so I have to wait and see now.

oh i wish your clinic can help and get you the papers you require.

21 days is not bad for going public but that just means another cycle of waiting and waiting.

you know these insurers just look for the smallest gap to get out of paying, i hope that you can sort it out before the 11th and get to keep your date next week.

Well good news -I'm rebooked for the 21st of Feb and its going to be totally free because they got me in public.

All that stress! Wish I knew I could go public originally, I would have had it done by now probably.

A bit longer to wait but only a month so not too bad.

ok so just over a month wait, not bad for your country.

and yeah i love that you can do it free. maybe you should inquire about iui's and ivf's just so you know what public can pay for if you may need anything later. and im not saying that you cant conceive naturally, after this op, your chances of naturally conceiving increase alot but just so you know. like if you knew about this op on a public front long time ago would have helped.

i think you may have just O'd. CD32/32. but will have to see if ff can pick it up.

Awesome news! I felt horrible when I read your earlier posts, but I'm so incredibly glad they got you in rather quickly :) And you have room to finish off this cycle too!

Hi ladies I'd love to join! I'm about to turn 36 in less than a month, DH is 37 and we've been married about 3 months, this will be our fourth cycle trying.

Quick question - I've had a permanent cramp in one spot since we've started TTC, and starting last month the opening of my vagina feels a bit raw/burning when I check my CP or sometimes when I pee. Usually it feels smooth and a bit swollen (sorry TMI) but now it feels flat and spongy? Could it be I have endo? It's crazy what we start to notice and obsess over once TTC.

Whimsy - IVF public here is a very long wait and I think you have to do 3 IUI's first too. Private it costs $10k - $15k, but with my insurance it will only cost around $4k, so the insurance is worth it there.

I'm hopeful I wont need it though, but good to know I have a back up plan come October.

I'm 34 in July though so times ticking!! Hopefully pcos is an advantage towards my egg health at least! I had a good AMH reading (even though pcos can scew it sometimes)

Abe - Yep we jumped straight into the TTC again once we knew. Luckily I think we may have good timing. Fingers crossed, I'm hopeful I ovulated yesterday (touch wood, I've said it so many times this cycle).

Welcome babylights :) I'm not too sure about what that could be, if you are worried it might pay to go get checked out? From experience I know it's not waiting! It's probably nothing and at least when it's cleared up you won't be worried about it :)

Sheece its good to know its there thats all.

its even better that you managed to sqeeze in some BD for this cycle. a wasted cycle you never get back so maybe its good that you O later and you could get some BD in.

hi babylights. im no expert but i think you may have an infection. i would set up an OB/GYN appt soon to check it out. remember most infections often present little or no symptoms so mayb you had it for some time and just now that you are checking it, you feel a difference. but as i said, i am no expert and it may be absolutely nothing and you just "feeling" that its different or over obsessing like we all do here but its best to check esp because you are having some buring.

i did forget to post about me. :haha:

ff changed O date. again. in my opinion, its wrong.
i had alot of cramping last night. the more cramps i had, the more my boobs hurt too so my body was pretty weird yesterday. i did wake with a wet feeling today, rushed to bathroom and there was no AF. having alot of that sensation today too. i hope i dont start spotting. i just want to be like normal where on teh day of AF, i get AF. no stories before and after. AF due Wednesday.

Whimsy - What date do you think you ovulated?

Must be frustrating re AF! My fingers are crossed you don't start spotting!

AFM - I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD36 - 2 days ago. I had lots of ewcm and yesterday it all dried up. We BD 3 days before, 1 day before and 1 day after so we are covered at least.

Hoping for a miracle baby this month!!

Sheece & Whimsy - thanks for your replies! I'm going to get checked out tomorrow so hopefully it's nothing, or even if it is an infection it'll clear before I O.

Sheece - that's so great that you were able to get booked in again so soon. Fingers crossed for you!!

Whimsy - So frustrating about the unclear AF! I used to never spot but ever since we've been TTC I always spot like three days before AF starts ugh. GL this month!!

i think i O'd CD14. but someone on my thread said they think CD18. both times we got some bd in. so far no spotting. getting cramps throughout the day but nothing bad. i am feeling like AF is on her way. temps are diping so AF tomorrow or day after.

sheece i think CD33 or CD36 are possible O dates for you. either one is great because you did get some BD in. lets hope by some miracle you do get pregnant. are you going to manually put in your O or let ff try to pick it up for you?

babylights i never had any spotting before. the last 3 months i had more spotting than i have ever had before. i think its mostly due to the cyst i have/had. but this month i finally am not spotting and i do love that. in that last few years, normally i would spot once 3 days before AF but i never got that now either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->