Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Whimsical - FX this is your BFP!!! I totally understand how your must be feeling though...just know we are rooting for you and here for you!

Abe - yay for shorter cycle!! I think I may be having my shortest cycle also, I'm CD13 today and pretty sure I will ovulate tomorrow.

LOVEdancer - Hello! I'm fairly new and trying for #1 also. I'd also agree with the other ladies about temping - it really helps me to stress less to know when I've ovulated, what my cycles are doing etc.

Whimsy!! How exciting. I have everything crossed this is your bfp xxx

Have you tested again?

Hi lovedancer - welcome :) I also recommend BBT! It can be a pain sometimes but it's worth it to just know what your cycle is doing. Having a record of my cycles really helped me when I went in for further testing too.

AFM - 8dpo today and testing bfn on a cheapie. Boobs are still sore, as sore as they were in my m/c cycle. But I have had similar cycles since so trying not to read into it too much. Telling myself I'm not pregnant so when AF arrives in 4 days hopefully it will suck less :/

ladies i will post my test pictures later today, but if you want to see it now, click on my page (on the signature) and you will see the pictures.

i tested this morning, another faint positive.

still more scared than happy. same with DH. got an appt on Fri with gynea to check on cyst that was there and to make sure there isnt any new one. i think come friday i will be a ball of nerves. i know i should go to my gp to do blood work, but whatever bloods say, i still need to know why i dont have AF even if im not preg. so an US will give me more answers

Temp dropped this morning. And I mean DROPPED. I don't thin I've ever had it drop this bad. Hopefully I'll be following you soon in BFP land Whimsy, although I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

Edit: Also getting AF-like cramps too and cervic is LMC

Whimsical I hope this is your bfp! Yes I am paying out of pocket $9995 for ivf then 4000-5000 for meds.

abe - oooh FX!!!

My temp also dropped lower than ever, but I've yet to ovulated so don't know what to think. I'm feeling so defeated and I can't seem to turn it around

wow fingers crossed Abe, that looks like it could be a great implantation dip :D

Hoping you get a good rise tomorrow then Abe!!

AFM - 2 days in a row bfns, 9dpo today, AF due thursday. Really not holding out much hope, in fact I've completely written any chance of getting pregnant before my OP off. So grumpy today!!

I'm also out of cheapies so I either buy some FRER's today or wait until thursday.

abe that is a very big dip but you are still above your coverline so i hope so much that it was an implantation dip. i wish so much for the ladies here to get their bfps this year. so i hope some of my baby dust rubs of on you and Sheece and the new ladies here

i had, still having, so much cramping Abe. i had every sign that AF will be here and nothing. so dont worry too much about AF signs. i had the sore boobs, the tender abdomen, the cramps, the heavy feeling like you about to burst, everything and i still got my positive.

dancing its wonderful that you can afford to do it. im sure ivf will work for you. ivf has helped so many people.

babylights, i think you going to O soon. that dip normally mean you did O but you have to get a few high temps after so i hope you getting some BD in these days and lets wait to see your temps for the next few days.

Sheece i was 12dpo and still got a negative so you never really know till AF comes. i will not count you out till AF comes so you dont count yourself out.
get the cheapies. you a poas-holic so you need them

afm, ladies thank you for going over to my page and seeing my tests. i got a positive Sun night, no special hold on pee. just took it and had a faint line. Monday morning i got a stronger positive and Monday lunch time i used a digi and got postive, 1-2week. im still happy and scared all at the same time. i wish Friday would just come already.

hoping my baby dust rubs of on all you ladies

My tests. Top was Sun night. Middle Monday morning. Digital was Monday lunch.

:hugs:

Attachments

• 2017-01-17 11.49.06.jpg
    2017-01-17 11.49.06.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
They're getting darker!!!

AFM: temp is back up, not higher than it was but an acceptable amount. Took my temp at 4:15 am because I couldn't sleep and my temp was at 38.6 Celsius! I think it was because I was sleeping under the covers with my heat pad on (we put it on every night at the same temp, but usually at some point in the night I'll kick off the duvet). Took it again at 4:40 after spending a bit with the duvet off and it's dropped to 36.8. Much better :)

We can also add not sleeping to the list. Went to bed at 8:00 because DH and I were exhausted, couldn't actually fall asleep until 10:30, and then I was wide awake by 4:15. Finally woke DH up at 4:40.

Adjusted temp by a hour and a half (when I usually take it) to 36.95. Sounds fairly accurate so I'm going with it.

I'm going to test tomorrow! I've been having really strong soreness that I think is implantation pain for the past two days (plus a HUGE temperature dip!) so I'm really hopeful for a BFP!!

I'll be testing tomorrow as well (even if I know I shouldn't... the POASaholic that I am!) How many DPO are you ttcequestrian? I'm currently sitting at 6DPO

I'll be testing tomorrow as well (even if I know I shouldn't... the POASaholic that I am!) How many DPO are you ttcequestrian? I'm currently sitting at 6DPO

I'm 6DPO too! I have such an odd soreness in my stomach/uterus area. Feels like I've done a million sit ups and I most certainly have not lol. Plus a huge dip in my bbt that I'm hoping is an implantation dip!

Just caught up with this thread - good luck everyone, sounds like there could be lots of good news coming.

I'm feeling hopeful that I ovulated on Sunday meaning BD was really well timed this month (Saturday morning and Sunday evening). I love the feeling of positivity at the start of TWW before the doubt and overthinking begins to set in!

Abennion!!! Cant wait for your update and Whimsy!! Congrats! How exciting ladies!!! And thank you for all of your replys! I didnt kniw charting provided so much info about health! I will be stopping after work to get my basal bdy thrm. ...even if we stick with starting bcp soon...ill be prepared!

Im going to organize my dates again because im waaay past my af due date.
12/15/17-5dpo-doc apppintment for bcp
12/16/17-6dpo-started spotting
12/22/17-12dpo-spotting stopped
1/6/17- 26dpo-started spotting again
1/10/17-30 dpo-spotting stopped

I would normally think with the second round of spotting "oh look the witch!" but i had NONE of my usual pms symptoms and it was even lighter the 2nd time around.

Ive taken a few tests. The most recent was on..friday or sat? I took one at night and one the next am. Both of them showed pos hours after the time limit. Seems like if i actually was preggo itd show up sooner. These last two are 88cent walmart tests and the previous ones were equate i believe...purple handle and you wee directly on it.

All of my tests show positive after the time limit. I may just be wishing really hard now that starting bcp is really sinking in... Its just weird though!
Two watery/colorful/light/no clot bleeds. Crossing my fingers and checking on yall often... This group seems lucky ;)

I peeked at my chart again...
I have average 31-34 day cycles.

12/30- suspected date of a/f...nothing until spotting started 1/6.

My next ovulation (going off of period tracker app and it is assuming i started on the 30th) o day is "coming up" due the 23rd.

I have..not cramps...but i notice my very very lower belly. I cramped a little on and off after my first bleed. Now im just confused and figured id know something by now. I guess ill be testing again...and again... Different namebrands though!!

I would recommend an FRER. They're the most sensitive tests out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->