Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Whimsy - FF auto put it in this morning, yay!

Symptoms wise - I had a weird pain / pingy feeling all day yesterday, and reflux, which I haven't had in ages. And my boobs are getting a bit tender (that has turned into a regular thing post ovulation for me though).

I hope AF stays away whimsy, looks like you got BD in at the right times :)

Looks like you got great BD in a Sheece! FX this is it! You too whimsy!

Hi everyone!
I'm currently in the middle of tww for IUI cycle #2. I'm 35 and DH is 36. We've been married for almost 12 years. We've alternated between NTNP and TCC the whole time. But have always known we wanted to adopt. We have 4 boys through adoption and until recently didn't have the resources to TTC with assistance from an RE.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to all in 2017!

PS-I'm also in NC Jenn!

I am still waiting to ovulate. My cycle feels so messed up after coming off the pill. I just can't wait to get into a regular pattern. I am in my late 30s too so time is of the essence!

Welcome carolinalocs!

I hope this IUI is successful for you :)

So, CD15 today and temps are still low, although I was feeling some O pains yesterday and a little bit this morning. DH's back was too sore to BD last night, but we're going to try again tonight and hopefully I'll O tomorrow. It would be great if we could catch that egg before we go in for an FET...

MissN8 - what CD are you on?

Welcome Carolinalocs! Hope the TWW goes quickly for you!

Abe - fingers crossed you catch that egg! Seems we are both on our last cycle before further treatment, hopefully that's a good omen for both of us & we both get our bfps!

I've now got headaches & vivid dreams, both of which were symptoms for me in our m/c cycle, so fingers crossed. Temp shot up today too.

Trying not to get my hopes up too high though.

yay for crosshairs Sheece. i also have sore boobs post O. its so normal that i dont think of it as a preg symptom anymore. just normal. i am liking your temps at the moment and your other symptoms. sending you baby dust.

abe thank you. after all these year ttc, i dont hold much hope out but there is always that part of you that hopes and wishes and prays that this is it. i hope that you get to catch that egg. it would be just so great if it could happen before the FET.

hi Carol and welcome. i hope this works for you. i love that you were able to adopt. wishing you the very best this cycle.

N8 are you temping? opk? how many months have you been of BC?

afm, no af as yet. we did BD yesterday and day before and both times had spotting during, but nothing after. today is CD29. i am quite sure AF will appear this afternoon. she is a witch like that. no spotting either than when we bd so thats a good sign.

I'm on CD 18, 3 DPO and I'm just really excited and positive about this cycle for whatever reason 👶👶 Tww can't pass fast enough! Making sure to drink lots of water and take my prenatals

May have O'd yesterday. Got a temp rise and put two more temps into FF and it gave me crosshairs. Good thing we got in some good BD yesterday! This will be my shortest cycle yet if I did, at 27 days (provided I don't get a BFP). So excited!

Did I also mention I was cleaning our bathroom this weekend and found a whole batch of cheapies I forgot about? Score!

Yay for your shortest cycle ever Abe :D And yay for good timing, I have my fingers crossed for you :)

And big score on the found cheapies too!

I only have 4 left , will have to control my POAS-aholic-ness this time :p

I am waiting for AF then onto first cycle of IVF. So worried about the money.

The money part of IVF definitely is a scary thing. If my MIL hadn't offered to help it wouldn't have even been an option for us to do IVF. Part of the reason why we're waiting to do our FET is so that we can give that little embie the best chance possible. Good luck, dancing!

Yup, chart is looking a little biphasic today. One more temp to confirm O. I'm so excited for a short cycle! Not getting my hopes up for a BFP this cycle, just glad things are starting to finally go back down to normal (my cycles had been getting progressively longer ever since CP in May).

Shece your chart....I just don't know how to understand it.

Dancing, are you paying out of pocket for IVF? When is expected AF?

Afm, negative preg test of Friday. Cycles never go more than CD 29. Today is cd32. Possible cyst agian. Not sure. Don't know what else to think. Boobs not so sore anymore. Had alot of cramping these last few days, but no spotting or AF. I just don't know what to think. I need to get a gynea app but don't have the time at the moment

That is weird, Whimsy. Your temps are also back up, which would be a good sign. Maybe you're one of those ones who doesn't show BFP until you're really late? I would test again in a couple of days if no AF!

AFM: I was right! FF confirmed O on CD15 :) hurray!

Hi ladies! Im new and ttc#1! So very nice to finally be here! I posted in ttc (possible IB...only muvh diff than i would have expected) and wrote an autobiography. Im 26 DH is 28. We have 4 dogs a cat and a pig...but no lil ones as of yet! We recently decided to put ttc on the backburner for a bit while we get his business going steady and i have started a career. So i went and got my bcp to start :( the next day-6DPO i started spotting.My plan was to wait for af to come and go and start my next af and take my bcp when it finished. But i dont think ive had af at all! Ill put this in a nutshell but have details on my post. It last 10 days! Light, sometimes bright red and varying from that and pink and brown. It stopped and i planned to expect either a bfp or my period. Still need to double check but im fairly sure i was about 2 or 3 days late and started spotting again. This time it was lighter. Both times no clots. It last about 5 days 6 if ypu count some brown on the last morning. During that time i poas 2x. Both negative....until i went back to look! I either have 2 slight bfps or evaps. I caught them in a pic but havent mastered posting pix yet. Its been over a year and im secretly hoping its a bfp! Dh is being responsible and after a year the excitment each month fades. Im almost excited to not symptom spot each month and in a few months start ttc and try more. Weve never went to the doctor ttc (of course we still go but havent talked the ttc talk) so we havent been trying trying just not preventing. We used progesteronw cream 2 cycles....and i use my period tracker app...thats the extent of it! In the beginning wed lay in bed right after and id hold my hips up. So if this isnt fate then thats ok! Well be fully at it shortly and have a break for a while. I plan to test tonight possibly. So well see..... :) GL to all of you ladies!!

Whimsical88! Nice chart! Keep us updated! Will a .10 really count as a drop? Ive never temped. DH says I always run hot....the only basal I have! Haha. Crossing my fingers for you ladies!

Welcome LOVEdancer!

I'm sure these next couple of days will be exciting for you! I would take up BBT though instead of symptom spotting; a lot of the time many AF symptoms are also BFP symptoms. And, with temping you can actually see (even if DH says you always run hot) when you O'ed, how long your luteal phase is, etc. It can offer a lot of insight as to weather something is up like a hormone deficiency or PCOS too.

Hopefully you won't need it though this cycle!

Hi dancer and welcome. How may dpo are you? I second Abes comment on trying out the bbt. I am naturally a very warm body person. But it seems to be working for me. I can tell when I O. And when the dip comes, I know AF is not far behind. You can get some good timed BD in around O so try it.

Ladies I got a faint positive test today. Took it at night. I went to the bathroom about 2hrs before the test. I want to test in the morning and see. Maybe I'm a late bfp lady. Will keep you ladies updated.

That's wonderful Whimsy! Oh I hope it darkens for you! Yeah I've waited so long for this! FX this is it!!!

Abe after my last time, I'm more scared than happy. I want the bfp but I want to get to a gynea so he can check and confirm there is no cysts. Cysts are my nemesis. I'm having mild cramping for days and I know that's ok but I so badly fear it may be a cyst and they can give you false positives so just crossing fingers and praying so hard. But thank you so much. I'm wishing baby dust for you too esp with that temp spike you have

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->