Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

Aw wow so many of you getting bfps!! Im testing today myself, I BROSEY WILL GET MY BFP TODAY! :dust:

Morning girls! I have not posted for a few days as have had to keep myself from blabbing but I can't hold it any longer............I got my:bfp:!! It's still really early as i'm only 10/11dpo today but am so excited I could burst, just hope it's sticky!! I only tested as my bbs have hurt and itched so much I thought something may be wrong, however Monday night I could not sleep on my front (which I normally do) and when I got up I thought I would test and if -ve book appointment at the docs. I did an ebay cheapie (well 3 actually) and got a faint +ve on all of them, so this morning I did a frer and a cb digi and got both BFP! I hope we are all this lucky on this thread, throwing lots of:dust: to you all

xxxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: CONGRATES MRS BATES :happydance:

Well, keeping up the positivity I WILL GET MY BFP - I JUST GOT 2ND LINE ON A HPT!!

Its only really really faint but had it on 2 now so surely cant be evaps (they are pink and within time limit!) so think this positivity is working and my new statement is I WILL GET A DARKER LINE TOMORROW TO CONFIRM!!

:happydance: :happydance:CONGRATS GEOGEM :yipee::yipee::yipee:

congrats girls!! oh my i think we've got something here.. something POSITIVE? YES, well AF got me today but at least i dont have a super long cycle and my OPK are coming for this month!

well i went for scan yesterday and there was no follicles they sent me home with another injection to do then come back thursday for another scan if still nothing yet another abandoned cycle :cry:

sorry girlie... today is my 4th day of soy. cd 8 for me.. and really nervous.. if i o i will probably o close to cd 18 which is around july 1st will be taking an hpt around july 13th or 14th... af is suppose to come july 15..

its working!! I got a darker line!!! sorry for all of you with bad news but I would just like to say YOU WILL GET YOUR BFP NEXT TIME AROUND!!! Keep the positivity going girls!! your time WILL come and you CAN do it!!

thanks girls xx will find out tomorrow morning x

its working!! I got a darker line!!! sorry for all of you with bad news but I would just like to say YOU WILL GET YOUR BFP NEXT TIME AROUND!!! Keep the positivity going girls!! your time WILL come and you CAN do it!!

wow lucky you i am beyond jelous.

Thanks girls for all your well wishes. Shall be sticking around a while yet and will keep checking in on how you are all doing. I really do hope you all get your BFP's soon!!

xxxx

Congrats you two! That's so exciting about your BFPs!!

Lynne I'm so sorry to hear that :( Keep positive though! It'll come.

No news from me. Going to start the Provera tomorrow and force AF. I'm looking forward to smaller numbers on my graph and OV in July!! Positive that my exercising will pay off and I WILL get pregnant this summer!

Hey :)

I'd like to be added :)

TTC #1 This is first cycle. I have PCOS :(

:dust: to everyone! fx'd!!! xxx

can you put my bfp on the front page please hun?

hi ladies!
geogem- i put up your bfp xx

Ladies if you are joining and you dont see your name on first page and want it there yell at me to do it! i will be more than happy to, also ladies who got their bfp and want it up on the list yell at me to do it :) xx

sorry for asking u to repeat, so much going on in my brain

Can u put mine on first page please chick??

I posted it just up there ^ ^

(you may have already - haven't actually checked LOL)

but woohooo THREE BFPS!! That's amazing :)

Congrats ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"