Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

ooh want to be on this thread, could use some positive vibes!

i'm 31, we've been NTNP since we got married 3 years ago, but have only started actively TTC at the beginning of the year. i am sooooo optimistic that DH and i will have a 2012 baby, and i am positive that all the other ladies on this thread will too! :happydance:

I am in need of some Positivity....

I am just starting our 2nd medicated cycle, we have been trying for over a year now...

Grrrrr....Positive Positive Positive is what I keep telling myself...

Can I be added? I need all the positivity I can get!
I am TTC #1 for a few months. This will be my third cycle. Hopefully third time is a charm!
Good luck everyone!

Well I ov'd we had plenty of :sex: and I am now 5dpo! Bring on that bfp! How is everyone else doing??

:dust:

xxxx

why am i losing my positivity :-( am only 9po so could be too early but silly me went and tested anyway and got a BFN. now i cannot convince myself that i am stillin the game. :-(

aww you poor thing hun 9dpo you wont get a positive hun your still in with a chance and you are right up until the fat lady sings (your period comes)

still early days for you too hun i can sympathise we have been TTC 4years

i know hun - i was just really positive until today. oh well must push myself back into being optermistic.

I AM GOING TO GET MY BFP!!

could be hormonal changes hun lol :D maybe the lack of positive thoughts if a good sign lol :D i really hope u get some good news soon if you get pregnant soo qucikly i am gonna rub you for luck

Can I join??? I REALLY need some positivity and support!!

TTC #1, this is our 11th cycle and it is getting harder and harder to stay positive:nope: Going to the doctor on the 7th to make sure there's nothing wacky with me...

I Christie, will have a bundle of joy in 2012:happydance:

could be hormonal changes hun lol :D maybe the lack of positive thoughts if a good sign lol :D i really hope u get some good news soon if you get pregnant soo qucikly i am gonna rub you for luck

ha ha, think this is why i am not in a great mood, I have never had to ttc longer than 1 cycle before and now i'm on my second - i know it is ridiculous as others like yourself try for sooo long but I usually only have to look at it and I get pregnant!! lol

I have had a few signs but all could be af waiting to rear her ugly head so dont want to get my hopes up iykwim?

geogm! its early!! just wait until AF is late then test thats what i am doing :) you are pregnant :)

how are all you positive ladies doing? Ive been having wierd symptom, feet swollen bloated a bit boobs hurt (used to be sore nipples but that happened last time too when i cam pff BCP) but my whole boob has never hurt before and some pressure and cramps a while ago, i'm stumped AF or BFP better show up!

ha ha, think this is why i am not in a great mood, I have never had to ttc longer than 1 cycle before and now i'm on my second - i know it is ridiculous as others like yourself try for sooo long but I usually only have to look at it and I get pregnant!! lol

I have had a few signs but all could be af waiting to rear her ugly head so dont want to get my hopes up iykwim?

understand hun and sympathise more than a little lol need to tell me your secret save me thousands of pounds

Hey all! what a brilliant thread! Please can I join?
I, Carys WILL be a mammy in 2012!! lol I am currently in the dreaded tww so Fx'd this is my month!
:dust: to all!!!! x

how are all you positive ladies doing? Ive been having wierd symptom, feet swollen bloated a bit boobs hurt (used to be sore nipples but that happened last time too when i cam pff BCP) but my whole boob has never hurt before and some pressure and cramps a while ago, i'm stumped AF or BFP better show up!

hi alli.s - no real symptoms this month, or at least if there are any they've been masked by a terrible cold that i caught from DH. achey, stuffy nose, serious headache, nausea from all the sneezing. also i felt af cramps on and off yesterday. that could mean :witch: or :bfp:, but i'm on the positive thread so i'll say :bfp:!

Well I am 6dpo and no real symptoms to think of. Been having cramps and low back ache since 1dpo and some really, really vivid dreams but thats it. Oh my nipples are a bit sore. Anyone else getting any symptoms?? This will be our month!!!!

:dust:

xxxx

well ladies my boobs are bigger...? and hurt alot! that didnt happen the last time i came off the pill! maybe this is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->