Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

yeah course be i get that some months though but i hear its a huge pregnancy sign

i dunno it has just never ever happened before in all the years i've gotten my period i get cramps but thats it. and when i came off the pill i got cramps and senstitive nipples for about 2 weeks before AF. Now my feet are swollen and boobs are bigger,thought it was just me but OH said omg they are getting huge so now i know it's not just me

stronger than me i really hope its :bfp: for you how long u been ttc?

just a month :p and its first one off the pill so if i get bfp i'm going to be really ecstatic

oh right well that be great we're 4years now so 1st month :bfp: seem like a myth to us lol

I'm good thanks, how are you? 4 Days left till I test but I'm so tempting to do it tomorrow because one lady on here got hers at 10dpo! Eek, I've actually "felt" pregnant too but.. I've felt it before so idk! Need some of the good luck!! :hugs:

have to do to hospital tomorrow morning for early scan as my LH has spiked which means i might be ovulating myself really early so might be another abandoned cycle :( but will find out tomorrow

hope your symptoms r good sign best of luck and hope u get :bfp: still early day though ttc wise x

im okay got an obgyn appt to talk about things. hope he isnt gonna be an a hole.. he never wants to talk about anything bc im so "young" urghers

i got that too hun what age are you how long u been TTC?

im 18.. husband is 22. I got diagnosed with agressive stage 3 endo a blocked tube and cyst on left ovary when i was 16-17

ive been with my now husband since i was 13 and he was 17. we never used bc except 2 months when i was 13... im now 18 and no pregnancy has happened... We have been ttc like really really trying since i was 16 1/2

wow 13 thats illegal lol :D joys here they wouldn't touch you because your age either its 23 in alot of clinic best of luck though if your pay for your health care then guess u can demand help with stage 3 endo no wonder you have problems endo is the only thing i don't have thankfully have they done much to help you with it and have they offered you any treatment at all? maybe because u have been trying since you were 13 thats why they are not taking you seriously?

also what do you class as really really trying what have you tried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->