Christian mummies prayer/praise reports

Hello ladies!

I haven't posted in here for a while. I sadly lost the baby I was carrying in November.

DH and I were devastated and agreed not to try again for some time, though carried on ntnp.

Well yesterday God completely surprised us with a beautiful, strong bfp!

I can't explain how different it feels this time! I KNOW that it's going to be ok!! I got the darkest, most beautiful lines on my test and I feel pregnant whereas last time I had little symptoms.

Praise God!!!!!

Congratulations Mrs Park! Sorry to hear you lost the baby a few months ago though :hugs:

Thank you Hun!! And congrats to you too!!! xx

Thanks! Hard to believe I'm halfway through pregnancy #2!

Wow! I loved the halfway point, it all started feeling 'real' then iykwim?

Do you think it's going quicker this time around? I am hoping that having Isaac to distract me that this pregnancy will go quicker. Wishful thinking? :haha:

Oh absolutely its just flying by. I feel guilty sometimes that I'm not able to enjoy it the same way as the first time since I'm too busy to even remember I'm pregnant most days. I prayed for Sara every day of my pregnancy and kept a journal (pen and paper as well as the one here) and took weekly bump pics. I've done none of those things and just have one bump pic and a few mentions of the pregnancy in my parenting journal.

I think it is to be expected hun. When Isaac was little, I would take 20+ photos of him a day and DH warned me I'd have to keep it up when #2 comes along.

I am glad that this time around I am a SAHM as I can have a nap during the day when Isaac does, I forgot how tired you get in first tri :sleep:

What part of Australia are you from?

I'm from Canada but live on the mid north coast (NSW).

Sara only naps for about an hour once a day so no naps for me lol.

Oh that's a nice part of the world :)

Zacky never used to be a big sleeper but he's come along amazingly the last few months. We just need to get him sleeping in his own bed before the baby comes (we cosleep at the moment)

Yeah we still bed share too.

Are you going to continue once the baby is born? I just worry about Isaac being disturbed by the baby during the night.

We're still undecided. Currently we don't have space for her to go in her own room or to bring another cot or toddler bed into our room (I say another cot because we bed share with a side car cot, not that Sara sleeps in it though LOL). If we do manage to move before baby gets here then we'll probably try to put her in her own room - or her own bed in our room if we have a bedroom big enough. Otherwise we'll have to continue with family bed.

:cry:im so sorry you lost your baby hun :hugs: i have 2 waiting in heaven. i cant wait to meet them one day

soooo happy to hear God has blessed you once again!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: God is so good :happydance:

Thank you blessedmomma, it was such a shock loosing my baby Eden.

Sooo praising this time! I vommitted today and I'm so happy as it must mean lots of hcg :D :D :D

I'm still in shock :cloud9:

congrats on the bfp mrs_park, sorry about the MC,
it happened very much that way with me and my first born, I MC in the begining of September and got my BFP late in October with no idea at all that i was even pregnant it was DH who figured it out and had me take a test i was 7wks gone at that point, hes a happy healthy 4 1/2 yr old now

Thanks Hun xox

When af was late I assumed it was just that my cycles were out after the mc, it wasnt until I started adding up all my symptoms and thought 'am I pregnant??'

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! We must be due the same time? 14th Sep?

Ps how CUTE is that photo in your siggy?!?!

:cloud9:that sounds like a lovely due date! sept is a great time to have a baby i think

It will be spring time here, which I think is lovely :cloud9:

It also means that I'll be pregnant during the cooler winter months which is perfect :) zacky was born in the middle of summer and I was SO hot and uncomfortable!

I decided that September/october is the best time of year to have a baby here - then you're not pregnant over the gross summer. Sara was born in January so at least I didn't have to deal with being pregnant over the whole summer but I was big and uncomfortable. And its worse this time! Lol. Next bub will hopefully be a September/October baby lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->