Christmas MetroCentre Meet - Saturday 27th November 11am

Yep they are really bad in Blyth aswell i think it's all over really it's mad.

Roads really bad here in Sunderland. Didn't dare venture as far as the Metro, so just went into Sunderland city centre - took us ages to get home, roads are VERY bad.

Stay safe everyone xx

Roads were bad but as long as you know how to drive on them then its fine. It took us double the time to get there but we drove carefully.

Can't make 14th as its Caitlin's nursery play that day have a good time whenever the next one is arranged though x

Yup, I know how to drive on them, being from Canada and all.... but it's those jerks out there who go zooming along regardless that make me worry!

I hate cars all together so it's bad enough when the roads are icey and no gritters had been out which is a pisstake.

Saying that though my dads just had to drive to Newcastle airport to go to work and took him over a hour! i honestly just couldn't be in a car when it's like it i get really paranoid in cars even without snow don't know why tbh :wacko:

I wont be able to make the 14th either as darlington is too far out for me to travel :(

We should defo arrange another one. I was at my Brother in Law's wedding on 27th and the snow was so heavy. Lovely photo's though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->