Christmas MetroCentre Meet - Saturday 27th November 11am

Don't think I'm going to get time to put a piccie up as I don't think Thomas isn't well. He's just been sick all over me and him at the MIL's :( so I doubt I'll be bringing him tomorrow so it will be just me xxx

I'm really sorry girls... but with the weather the way it is I'm not heading out to the meet :( Maybe next time xx

aww im so gutted i cant come, i dont suppose anyone would be free on 14th december lol, i'll be in darlington then so maybe we could meet? x

Is there going to be some sort of back-up plan if theres more snow tonight? I have to get Metro and train so if the weather gets bad overnight I might be stuck at home. I will be all right if it doesnt snow! :dohh:

If it's bad overnight again I doubt I can make it. We would have to defer it to next weekend. Where I live we get quite a bit of snow. Suppose there's not a lot I can do till tomorrow really xx

If there's not many going we could make it just a girly trip :) as I say going to see what the snows like tomorrow. They said it would snow last night badly but it didn't snow at all. X

It sucks, bloody weather! hopefully maybe next week might be better?

I'll do both :haha: as I say depending on the weather I'll be there xxxx

Well i'm in the same boat as you's ladies. It took me nearly an hour and a half to make my way to my mums (5mins usually) and now my car is stuck so i'm here for the night. Its snowing really heavy here at the min and if it doesnt let up then i'm afraid to say i wont be going either :o(!! i will be on here bright and early to check whos still going lol!!

If it is off then we need to arrange another as i am gutted :( but is it not possible for people to go during the week as it is manic at the metro on a weekend at the moment?

x

Have fun girls, i half hope it snows too much to go ahead tomorrow so it happends next weekend so i can come:blush:

so is it on/off. I dont want to get all the way there for nobody to turn up ?

should we just cancel and make it next week then?

i'd be able to get through to the metro centre tomorrow as i use buses and it's a pretty straight forward route along busy roads but if everyone else cant make it then theres not much point in me trailing through
i'll be free wenever it might be better to have it during the week though with it getting closer to xmas its gunna be sooo busy!
x

What's happening is it on today?

I'm not 100% sure if i am still coming if my dad will give me a lift there i will be just don't know if he will want to drive all the way there in this :(

Me and Amy are still going not sure if I can make next weekend. Not sure if we could do during the week as people voted against it didn't they :shrug: x

Sorry i couldn't come! i was on the way to silverlink was going to go there and then to the metro centre and had to turn back on the way to the silverlink roads were too bad and was skidding i was really nervous with Brooke in the car actually started to cry :wacko: (I hate cars) it doesn't even look like the gritters have been out!

Hope you all have a lovely time though and hopefully i can all meet you another time!

^ i didnt go either! i cant imagine trying to push the pram through this!
we need to rearrange i was really looking forward to it !

My car is stranded at the top of my mum's street :( i ended up staying over last night as the roads have been that bad i couldnt get home and still cant!

No one should attemp durham today.

Let me know if there is going to be another next week or anytime soon, even if its not at the metro i will go (unless its snowing again lol) xxx

ive started a thread for a meet on 14th december

im gna be there even if no one else is lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"