Christmas MetroCentre Meet - Saturday 27th November 11am

I've changed the time to 11am. Is that better for everyone. I know theres a few its better for. Its better for me as I need to pick Amy up and I don't want to be up at 8am to get there for 10am :rofl: 9am is bad enough on a Saturday xxx

11am is much better :) takes me around 1 hr to get thrrea depending on buses

Oh god hope I don't have to collapse my pushchair it always gets stuck and is hard to do! Its just the silvercross bubble I wanna bring my big pram for brooke but no chance can I get that on a bus then lol

I might see if I could get my dad to pick me up will just have to give hiom petrol money lol

Most buses to and from the metrocentre are lowliner's so you wont have to fold your pram. All buses to town are lowliner's :) If you cant fit on the bus just wait for the next one, the 100 is every 10 ish minutes and it doesnt stop till it gets to Newcastle City Centre, so its quick.
You'll be fine with your Silver Cross. Whats your big pram?

If you get lost looking for the right stand no need to ask a stranger there is a information desk in the bus station :)

Thanks for that :D Probably wont need to get a bus anymore though might be able to get a lift to newcastle if im lucky lol.

My big prams a emmaljunga nitro city it's probably gonna be a nightmare though pushing it in the shops with all the quirky corners so i'll probably just use the silvercross :)

Anytime is fine for me i'll probably still be there at 10 as that's the only time i can get a lift i think so will just have
a look around and get some breaky while we wait for everyone to come :)

Anytime is fine for me, i'm going to be there from 9ish as i will be dropping my OH off at 8am in Chester Le Street but I will just go and have some breakfast with Mathew lol.

Haha, you wont be able to miss me, i'll be the one looking like a freak :hi:

Just warning you ladies but last Saturday me and my hubby was sat for over an hour waiting to get in the metro at 10.30 so make you have plenty of petrol as loads of cars broke down for running out :)

:wohoo:I'm SOOOOO excited!!:yipee:

I feel really daft just coming up to you all i know i will be like hiya it's mummytobe :rofl:

You should hvae seen us last time! I was stood around the information point asking people with prams is they were there for the 'BnB Meet' I got some well funny looks :rofl:

I think we should all post some photos of what we looks like so we know who we are looking out for :flower: xxx

:rofl: that would of been great!

i will post one up that actually looks like me then! i don't want to turn up and you are all thinking who the hells that :lol:

I think I might spend the afternoon sticking some slap on and doing some posing :haha:

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af10/laurzee_x/IMG04134-20101105-1940.jpg

That's me so you all don't get confused :haha: I never post pictures of what i really look like cause i actually hate the way
i do look but i feel comfy enough around you all so nvm :D

Oh i will have black hair though not brown as im going to dye it in like 10 mins :haha:

Its not big but you are gorgeous! Why don't you like yourself? Your so pretty! Think I'm going to make myself up later and get DH to take a piccie :D xx

Its not big but you are gorgeous! Why don't you like yourself? Your so pretty! Think I'm going to make myself up later and get DH to take a piccie :D xx

Aw thanks :hugs:

I dunno really i just don't like myself lol i think i look weird :rofl:

Ohh that's a good idea be sure to post it in here! :D

xx

Below is me and mathew and i have put the top on so you can maybe tell who i am from my top hehe. Oh and by the way, i am a curvy (aka large) lady so thats another tip!

Oh also, i will either have my M&P Switch 2 in 1 pushchair (city scape colour) or my Jané matrix pram (3wheeler)
:happydance:

Don't mind the mess of me and Mathew, its been a LONG day!!

Attachments

• Picture0037.jpg
    Picture0037.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
Not sure if I will upload my pic tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to go jump in the bath so don't really fancy putting all my slap on before :lol: But I will do it at some point tomorrow :flower: xxx

You look great hun. I just have really bad spots so have to use concelar and foundation to try and minimise them :( x

Will put a pic on tomorrow morning minus the make-up as cant be arsed any more putting it on for work :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->