Christmas MetroCentre Meet - Saturday 27th November 11am

^ im gunna add you, just so you know who it is and not a random.
Im still up for coming, i cant wait

I've got a few of you as well, but for any of you other lovelies who want to add me, I'm Anna Pasechnick Ridley on FB :flower:
xx

I can't wait!!

I have a couple of you lovely ladies added on FB but if you other girls want to add me before the meet then my address is https://www.facebook.com/#!/Soon.2.be.Mrs.Robson

xx

I've just sent a request.

Anna I'm already your FB friend :flower:

I'm Kelly Hughes although I'm not sure if you can find me as I'm hidden so I will just add everyone I don't already have :thumbup: xxx

Yep i am still coming :D

not sure if im bringing brooke though cant make my mind up if i should or not it's so much easier shopping without her lol but
then i want her to meet the other baba's cause she never does and she loves kids bless her.

Aww bring ger, morgan loves kids too and hes also nightmare in the shops

I probably will just hope she's having a good day last time i took her to metro she screamed down frankies and bennies ended up having to take her outside :rofl:

Brooke would like it if she could run around all over the place she hates being in her pushchair for ages lol and when she goes in her highchair shes a little nightmare haha hopefully with all the other baba's there she will be okay though and enjoy it :)

I'm soo annoyed, I have a family commitment and wasnt told about it :(
I have to be there for 1pm, so maybe able to meet and leave at lunchtime. Gutted :(

Oh no lise!! I really hope you can come will be great to see you and Aidan. Even if you just come for an hour or so :) xx

I'm really going to try and come along. Will get OH to pick us up. :) x

Im going to have to pull out. Il ether have a new born or be in getting induced that day. Count me in for the next one though!

Already posted in your journal hun ... good luck :flower:

Angel - thanks for confirming that :hugs:

I'm still up for it and will be bringing x-amy-x and Caitlyn with me :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back