Christmas MetroCentre Meet - Saturday 27th November 11am

Everything is fine thanks. OH has to work and we have family commitments on that day too (that I didnt know about) so wont have time to meet and get there aswell :( xx

Okay im still coming and i will be bringing Brooke now aswell :)

Will be getting a lift to there just wondering if anyone knows what bus you have to get from metro centre to go to newcastle bus station? as i needa go there after to meet the mother and sister :)

Also i know this is gonna sound daft but i have never been on a bus with Brooke and i dont know how im gonna get her on it and the pushchair and all the shopping bags lmfao i have some vision in my head of asking some randomner to help me carry stuff on :rofl:

You will be able to get a bus easily with Brooke in the pushchair into Newcastle city centre :) There is a huge display board at the Metrocentre bus station with bus numbers and bus stands. You could probably get the number 100, which goes to Eldon Square, then starts the journey to Metrocentre again (you'd probably be able to stay on and go down to Central Station - saving your legs :))

You will be able to get a bus easily with Brooke in the pushchair into Newcastle city centre :) There is a huge display board at the Metrocentre bus station with bus numbers and bus stands. You could probably get the number 100, which goes to Eldon Square, then starts the journey to Metrocentre again (you'd probably be able to stay on and go down to Central Station - saving your legs :))

Ahh thanks :)

I'm really thick when it comes to bustime tables i'll probably end up asking some randomner where to go :lol:

I actually have asked som1 to help me off the bus but tbf, i'd had to fold the pram down.
Heavy pram, heavy baby and double decker bus. EEEK!

im not happy im gunna have to bring my other pram. My good pram has a punchure :'( im sooo upset cause i really love my pram and i cant for the life of me push the other one so i appologise in advance if i like crash into you with it

Oh god hope I don't have to collapse my pushchair it always gets stuck and is hard to do! Its just the silvercross bubble I wanna bring my big pram for brooke but no chance can I get that on a bus then lol

I might see if I could get my dad to pick me up will just have to give hiom petrol money lol

Oh god hope I don't have to collapse my pushchair it always gets stuck and is hard to do! Its just the silvercross bubble I wanna bring my big pram for brooke but no chance can I get that on a bus then lol

I might see if I could get my dad to pick me up will just have to give hiom petrol money lol

Most buses to and from the metrocentre are lowliner's so you wont have to fold your pram. All buses to town are lowliner's :) If you cant fit on the bus just wait for the next one, the 100 is every 10 ish minutes and it doesnt stop till it gets to Newcastle City Centre, so its quick.
You'll be fine with your Silver Cross. Whats your big pram?

If you get lost looking for the right stand no need to ask a stranger there is a information desk in the bus station :)

im reaaaly looking forward to this, i hope everyone is coming :)

Train takes you to central station too :) xx

Im getting excited!! :happydance: I will be getting the Metro and train to the Metrocentre, doesnt cost too much, and a quicker option than the bus maybe? Theres a combined metro and train ticket you can get as far as I know. Would it be possible to exchange mobile numbers via a PM? Might help us meet up if we get a bit lost, and dont think I will get there before 11, just due to coming on public transport, an being an annoying faffer when getting ready to go anywhere :dohh:
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->