Christmas = O time. Join me?

Congrats L&K!! Wow, I've missed out on so much, haven't I?! I've been ill over Xmas so I don't know if I even caught my little egg or not :( There's a chance I might be 2dpo, which means early O.. Or my temp is up cos I'm unwell :( Boo. We managed to BD on CD22, so I either managed to BD on the day of O, or 2 days before (if O was on time!)

GL everyone!!

Can I join this party? I just joined BnB today - currently 11dpo (confirmed O December 22 - IUI December 22). I tested at 9dpo, BFN but no surprise there. I have a 5yo son who was a surprise - didn't test until I was already nearly 6 weeks along with him so although I have zero symptoms, I had none with him till about 14 weeks. Still hopeful. :)

Congrats L&K!!!!! Our first lucky :bfp: of 2015!

I have the front page updated. Welcome to the new ladies!

AFM: I have been like 100% certain I am pregnant since about 3dpo (which is impossible), but I was so convinced that I have tested (5dpo) thinking that O date might have somehow been off. I think I am officially losing my mind. Two wondfos and a dollar store test later, :bfn: (obviously), so I just have to wait it out. I have 4 frers, but I refuse to use them until I am closer to AF or until I see something worthwhile on a cheap test. Hurry up, tww!!!!!

Hope we see lots more bfps in this group!!!! :dust:

Thanks Kylee! I just decided I'm gonna test tomorrow lol... I know it'll probably be BFN (only 12 dpo) but I just can't take it..!! I have 2 tests so even if tomorrow is no good I'll have one for later, and I have a beta HCG test scheduled for Monday morning so..... Here's hoping...!!

Feeling bloated, cranky and hopeful. Trying not to convince myself to test now, as I'm probably only 7 or 8 dpo.

I've been feeling irrationally frustrated and moody... Which is how I felt with my 2 previous pregnancies before I got a BFP... Trying not to read into it though! Can't wait to see the next few tests girls :D

I tested with a frer this morning and again think I can see q shadow especially on the invert but I'm feeling pretty out which is ridiculous because I'm only 10dpo! Do evaps show on the invert pics?

!!!

Wasn't going to test today. Told myself a million times I wasn't going to test today.

Tested today.

B....F....

P!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just figured out how this works.....

Attachments

• IMG_5101.jpg
    IMG_5101.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
congratulations Tristiansmom fantastic news, so pleased to see another bfp on this thread :)

This is a lucky thread, so all you ladies are in the right spot! lol.

Congrats on your BFP!

Hi everyone, I went out with a good friend last night and had too much to drink :wine: , so I'm secretly hoping that I'm out this month as I feel bad about it.

I usually try to limit what I drink in the TWW but after nearly fifteen months of TTC I'm starting to loose hope :cry:

Congrats, Tristansmom!

Hope this is the first of many BFPs on this thread!

I'm pretty stoked about it. Still processing - probably gonna test again in a few days for a darker line so the reality sinks in!!!

I honestly thought it wasn't gonna be me this month. No symptoms at all, Christmas stress thrown in, and I have a nasty cold I probably picked up at the clinic where my IUI was done (or else at the airport on the way there). And yet! Don't lose hope ladies!!!!

Congrats ladies on your :bfp: !! :happydance:

I am very excited about being a part of this thread!! I'm hoping this is the start to many BFPs. My own being one of them :thumbup:

I'm 8 days from testing and I'm nervous. I've gotten my hopes up so many times in the past (we've been TTC for over 3 and a half years) and been devastated month after month, year after year. I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up, but you ladies are giving me high hopes!!

:dust: to everyone!!

Congrats Ladies! :happydance: Barely into testing and already 2 BFPs on this thread!

I got a bfn today so feeling pretty out. Never mind...was only cycle 1 ttc#2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->