Christmas Pregnancy announcements?

babydustcass

Reaction score
Anyone planning to share their pregnancy news this Christmas?
We will only be 9 weeks + but have decided to tell our close family and friend by way of Christmas card. We had planned to reveal with Santa's pictures from holiday :xmas6: but we got caught up in the moment and only photographed the children. I took this photo in Lapland just yesterday before we flew home and i think it all worked out for the best, i absolutely LOVE IT... and i feel a little bit profesh with that pic :haha: :happydance:

How are you going to reveal if you have plans to this Christmas? :cloud9::xmas2:

Attachments

• card1.jpg
    card1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 70
Cute picture!

We just had some pics taken yesterday and our photographer is going to make us an announcement that says something cute. We are planning on sending them out a few days before Christmas that way Christmas will not be focused 100% on the pregnancy. We are very excited and I think the pics will turn out great!

Oh i love that Christmas card idea! Thats awesome 'ho ho oh' ;) congrats again xx

thank you, I thought it would be very fitting considering our family will literally have no idea! I didnt know if the picture would give it away totally though so inside we signed from ourselves and baby July

tgrich, how awesome! You will have to share a picture when you get some through :thumbup:

I don't know if we'll make a big announcement this Christmas. Right now we are just waiting to see the baby on the ultrasound as last time I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum. This time I"m measuring a little behind and we only saw the yolk sac. If we see baby and heartbeat this coming Thursday then we will tell the rest of his family this Christmas I think.

We are going to tell a lot of family on Xmas eve and then likely on Xmas day we will post a pic of our son holding a sign like this by the tree.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-28-19-09-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-28-19-09-19.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 25
We were going to do the same to our parents on Christmas Day, but we've now decided against it because my mother ruined my last announcement (she phoned everyone and told them) sowereeaitinguntil after the scan.

We were going to do the same to our parents on Christmas Day, but we've now decided against it because my mother ruined my last announcement (she phoned everyone and told them) sowereeaitinguntil after the scan.

Aww nooo that SUCKS! :cry: I would be disappointed too, it should be your reveal.
We will send the cards around 5 days before Christmas 1st class, hopefully most of them will make it by Christmas day. :shrug:

Gaigal- that is adorable! I love that idea. :happydance:

Were going to take our dd out the room on Xmas day and give her a present from her little baby sis or bro. In the gift is a necklace that says big sister. Once she's got it on we will send her back into the room to announce it herself to the rest of the family. That's if all goes well at our scan on the 18th!

Awww I think that's adorable and funny!!! We're doing our announcement along with our Christmas card, but everyone already knows anyways lol so its not really a surprise. Because I just had my ultrasound last week, we're going to put his picture on it along with a picture of us. I think its a good idea :)

We are planning to wrap a fake present and fill it with helium balloons and attach the scan picture. We will use it for various family members, we are doing it on Christmas Eve :)

We are announcing to our families on Christmas. I prepared a little box for both our moms which contains a card with a poem telling them they are going to be a grandma, and then under the tissue paper is a picture of our most recent ultrasound, a pacifier and a grandma pin. We also had this ornament made for our tree which I might post online to announce to those aquantiances who we aren't telling in person or we might take a cute picture- I've found some cute Christmas related announcement ideas on pinterest.

https://i63.tinypic.com/303hjsw.jpg

https://i65.tinypic.com/28chfyb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"