Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

Happy New Year Girls, woke up this morning to my first peak unaided YAY!!!

That's great - catch the new year eggy!

Yay - lets hope for new year conception hun - go catch that eggy

Any symptoms Tansey? - none for me, I'm tired but reckon thats from staying up to see in the new year last night

Sinead you are 10dpo -11dpo tomorrow, closer to that bfp than me - hope this is it for you! :hugs:
Absolutely no symptoms for me! :(

Happy new year everyone :)

bring on the BFP's :yipee: xx

Belated Happy New Year girls (and happy 2nd b'day to my niece)

Got a question - you the pg tests we have to test on every month, well last month I got a faint thin line (which did turn out to be an evap, as the other girls warned me about), is it different if you get a faint thick line

Cheers in advance, I'm sat here shaking right now, and going to hold my pee and get a better test. I have a digi uptairs, but don't want to use it yet!!!!

of course it's bloody different if you get a thick line - you are pregnant!!!! OMG Go and get another/different test now and do it i order you!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. I have never had any sort of line!

Thanks hun - I needed that
Gonna get dressed and go to asda in a min, will update you all this afternoon (will probably end up buying a collection of tests :rofl:)

omg I am sooooooo excited i didn't want to nag so i thought i would leave you alone a day or two and then come see! I will try get back on this afternoon! xxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. I too have a might fine collection waiting!

OMG! Sinead where are you????????!! im sooooooooo excited :) xx

Hi guys - you better be joining me in 1st tri.
I have a digi upstairs which I plan to do on Monday as I'm nervous it will say Not Pregnant. Haven't annouced it in LTTC yet, will probably wait till the digi confirms it

Thanks guys xxxx

Yay can't wait to see that digi! typical that you get BFP on the month when you're not temping lol! You might be the first in the LTTTC section!

You better had do, I'm keeping some seats warm xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->