Clomid buddies?

Sorry I've not had to take provera just Clomid so I can't help you there hun x

Yes I did hun but they don't sell it in England I have to get it shipped in and by the time it gets delivered it will be too late I Googled it, I'm going to try the Preseed and if no joy this cycle then I'll order mucinex right away so it comes in time xx anymore news with yourself how you feeling at the mo xx

At the moment I'm just annoyed bc AF does not come on her own. So it pushes everything back. Have to wait till Monday to get the provera and then I have to take that for 10 days so it brings on AF. If she would come on her own I wouldn't need to do that. So I guess I'm bored waiting for Monday.

Some people say they have reversed pcos with the food they eat. As I e mentioned before, I think, the only symptoms I have are the immature follicles and lack of menstruation. Is it really possible to change this just by eating other food? I mean I eat somewhat well I think but I don't drink a lot of water.

I'm not sure hun having a healthy lifestyle and diet couldn't do no harm though but I don't think it matters it's one them I've apparently got no issues at all but I'm just having problems conceiving I have friends who drink smoke overweight eat junk food all the time and can pop them out like no one's business butte I eat right exercise healthy weight and struggling so I don't think any of it matters it just is what it is and unfortunately for us we need help xx

Can I join? I'm on CD 14 (almost 15) on my first round of Clomid. No O yet!!!!!

Welcome brandi I apparently Od on my first round of Clomid according to my bloods but didn't get a positive Opk, I'm on my second month of Clomid now currently on CD11 still neg on OPK but the second line is getting darker so I reckon O will come soon, Clomid has also caused my CM to dry up too so I'm hoping my order of Preseed comes today. Also I got pains on the right handside yesterday and today had a few tiny pains on the left so I'm hoping that's my ovaries.

Do you normally O brandi what's your story xx

Hope you get it soon Angela. What OPKs do u use?

DH went in for his SA test today. And Monday I go in to pick up my prescription for provera and I think maybe to do a sonogram to make sure I don't have any cycts from the last round of clomid.

Good luck Star e let me know how Monday goes. And welcome Brandi91

I'm on CD12 and still neg on OPK but I'm so adamant that O has either happened or is going to happen today as I've had all the symptoms I use the clearblue digital and I'm sure I'm not registering as Oing on it as I didn't get a positive last month wither but my bloods said I had. I've had the pain iny side hot flushes emotional and I started getting EWCM yesterday so all signs of O I'm just going to do plenty of BDing this weekend and hope for the best I really hope I've not missed my chance already as haven't BD the last 4 nights due to us working bad shifts not seen each other xx

Angela those signs are definitely spot on. And now that you know you O even thought it doesn't read positive, you know to trust your own intuition. But I can see how the feeling of uncertainty is present. are you temping?

Hey Star e have you got any results back yet xx

Well I'm CD13 just done another Opk and the line is the darkest I've seen it so far still not a positive but that must mean something I also took my temp and I know I can't be sure as I've not been tracking properly but it was 96.7 the other day and now it's 97.45 that must also mean O is coming I really hope it is and I've not missed it xx any theories guys or advice would be helpful xx

Hi ladies, may I join? This is my first round of Clomid. We started late because I had to get an HSG to ensure my tubes were open, which they are! 😊 So we started Clomid on cd7 instead of cd5. I'm doing 3 days of Clomid and we will be doing IUI when I get a pos opk. Im cd9 now and going to take my last Clomid tonight. I haven't noticed any side effects but I'm on the low dose. We have been ttc for over a year now and we're not sure what's causing the infertility. My dh also had a SA which showed slightly low motility and some morphology that was off....so that may be the issue but hoping this new route will help us out.

DSC_0001.jpg

Guys I need help the ones on right are from yesterday really faint lines the second to left darker line from this morning then one far right really dark does mean I'm Oing now :shrug:

The one on the far left looks positive to me! 😊👍🏼

Thanks best get BDing I wasn't going to take one till 9pm tonight leaving 12 hours since my last but I got backache out of nowhere then stomach cramps and bloating so took one just incase and got that right away it's the darkest one I've had so far xx

DSC_0003.jpg

Well guys me and DH BD with help from Preseed as Clomid has well not helped with CM, well a while later I thought I would just check on clearblue digital and got my smiley face :happydance: I'm so happy since I didn't get one last month wish me luck for a sticky egg I'm also going to temp aswell see if it rises still then falls to double confirm xx

Hi ladies, may I join? This is my first round of Clomid. We started late because I had to get an HSG to ensure my tubes were open, which they are! 😊 So we started Clomid on cd7 instead of cd5. I'm doing 3 days of Clomid and we will be doing IUI when I get a pos opk. Im cd9 now and going to take my last Clomid tonight. I haven't noticed any side effects but I'm on the low dose. We have been ttc for over a year now and we're not sure what's causing the infertility. My dh also had a SA which showed slightly low motility and some morphology that was off....so that may be the issue but hoping this new route will help us out.[/QUOTE

Welcome lulu15 FX for you this month I am on second round Clomid 50mg I go for follicle tracking on Thursday but I'm not doing IUI yet they want to try me on clomid only for first three months to see if it works before moving on to other stuff

View attachment 931816

Well guys me and DH BD with help from Preseed as Clomid has well not helped with CM, well a while later I thought I would just check on clearblue digital and got my smiley face :happydance: I'm so happy since I didn't get one last month wish me luck for a sticky egg I'm also going to temp aswell see if it rises still then falls to double confirm xx

Yay!! Go get that egg! Fingers crossed for you! :happydance:

I do ovulate on my own...or at least the tests say I am going to but I'm not sure what's going on so the doc figured we could try this way this month to see if giving the swimmers a little help getting closer to the egg would do the trick.

Well FX it works hun

I'm the same the doctors ran all the fertility checks and couldn't find anything wrong womb and ovaries all fine but for some reason hormone levels in blood low no explanation DH SC came back a little low but nothing to be concerned about they put it down to unexplained infertility and put me on clomid our first round didn't work I don't think but hoping this round does.

I'm also going to call the doc tomorrow as my follicle tracking is on Thurs but due to getting a positive Opk today I know for a fact Thurs will be too late to check I hope they move it forward xx

Thank you!

I'm nervous about the blood tests if this cycle doesn't work. They want them done on cd2 or cd3. My thyroid was off a bit and so I have been taking Meds for that but the doctor said he doesn't think that my levels would be keeping us from conceiving.

Well FX it works hun I hope it does for you, how long have you TTC, it is hard but being on here and talking to all these guys that are going through the same thing has really helped me alot and also amazing for advice and support too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->