Clomid buddies?

Thanks Star e yep I believe I may be DPO1 now in my TWW that pain was awful never felt anything like it before it could be a sign that I produced more than one egg I hope so I'd love twins I'm a twin myself so is mum it's not skipped three generations in our family my doc told me that because of that fact I'm high risk of multiple births on clomid xx

I'm still getting a little bit of pain but only very dull on my right hand side Cm is watery OPK now negative so not taking them anymore now and took temp at 5am this morning and it had dramatically dropped so I'm hoping over next three days it increases which confirms O had happened I'm feeling good guys like positive about this month wish me luck xx

Star- Im really hoping they use the preseed. I should be going by this weekend I will try it out and see what they say. I would hate for that to be the reason we don't conceive ya know!
My parents had fertility issues and they had my brother and I at 39 and 40. So it is definetely possible ladies! Try not to worry 😊.

I'm excited for you star!

Good luck lulu15 I hope you get your sticky egg xx

lulu, thanks so much for the sharing the info about your mom having you and your brother at 39 and 40. those stories are so comforting. i heard a story recently of someone having three children after 35 and i felt very hopeful.

angela: it is so nice to hear your cheery voice about this cycle. i wish you the best of luck and have my fx for you!

afm, i am not feeling well at all. today i have been sad, an unusual sense of sadness. not hopeful or excited, just at low ebb. i had to force myself to go outside and stand in the sun for a bit. its like my body was begging me to give it some sunshine. i have never felt an impulse to stand in the sun like this, ever in my life. i stood in the sun for 20 minutes and it helped. but as soon as i got back indoors i felt sick again. i later just started crying. if my stomach could articulate its feelings, it would have said it felt lost, as if i had fed it something it could not recognize. but i ate a normal diet today.

then it struck me that all of this is mostly likely the result of the progesterone tablet which i started taking last night. it is different than the provera pill that my obgyn gave me on my last cycle. the obgyn gave me the provera and i swallowed the pill for 10 days, i dont remember how many mg it was though. but the FS gave me a progesterone tablet, she called it prometrium (don't know how to spell it) that i insert vaginally and its 100mg. she gave me this b/c she said it had less side effects. the provera made me moody and irritable, but this makes me feel nauseous and very sad. i would rather be grumpy and irritable than feel the way i am feeling right now--lost at sea + sea sick.

i hope that my body will get used to it and it wont feel this bad in a few days. otherwise it is going to be very hard for me to get through the next days. i am going to ask to be put on the provera for the next cycle. i really hope this goes away soon.

You might not need provera the next cycle star e as you might have your BFP think of it that way. All these pills do mess with your hormones and play havoc with your emotions whilst taking Clomid I would just start crying for no reason happy sad it didn't matter which is completely unlike me. Just think of it as a countdown hun only 9 days to go and hopefully the symptoms will pass after this and if you need to just chat about what's going on with you we're all here with open ears to listen xx I hope you feel better soon hun xx

And I wish we had sun in England it's either cold and raining or warm and raining there our two seasons lol you stand outside for twenty minutes you'd just be soaked wet through and end up with a cold lol xx

Thank you so much Angela! And same to you, I hope you get that BFP very soon!

Star- Angela is right, all these hormones are just crazy and make us feel so unlike ourselves. Its so great to have each other to talk about how we really feel and know others get it! This has got to be one of the most crazy emotional roller coasters of my life. Take it one day at a time and hopefully that helps to pass the time. 😊

Thank you both for the support. I really appreciate it!

I'll take one day at a time and who knows maybe tomorrow will be better. I'll let you know.

My fingers are crossed for both of you! Good luck and here's to hoping we all get BFPs this cycle.

Here's hoping star e I hope your feeling better today

Well I'm possibly DPO2 now took another OPK don't know why just did and it's really faint so definitely no more now, yesterday got slight twinges on right side but nothing really major nothing at all like the day before. Took temperature this morning and it's risen day before it dipped to 97.05 and today it's risen to 97.33 so just monitor it see if it continues to be high for the next three days plus got my follicle tracking tomorrow which should also confirm O has occurred. Me and Dh using Preseed throughout BD for the two days leading up to O, twice on O day and then the day after O so I've done all I can and given myself the best chance possible so just playing the dreaded TWW stage now. I hate this stage as there is nothing you can do but wait atleast the stage before you can prep organise your doing something but in this stage your just over analyzing every possible symptom your having hoping it's a good sign. Well FX for me that I may get my happy ending to my 2 and half years of TTC xx

Star- hope you are feeling better today!!

Angela- I'm excited for you!! It sounds like you guys did all you can for this cycle! Look forward to your update tomorrow on your follicle tracking.

I'm sitting over here peeing on sticks trying to decide if they are at the "halfway" point that they want them to be. I work tomorrow and if they are there today I can't go for IUI tomorrow. Will you guys look at the 2 I took? They are both with fmu and at the 5 min mark. I might call to see if they can get me in today just to look....not sure if they do stuff like that though.

Here are my opks, 2 different tests...almost halfway? Tomorrow may be completely half way? Lol I'm not sure ugh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
Lulu it looks like O is on its way I always get faint lines showing up prior to O I got the other day then next day I got O I would do another tonight the one tomorrow morning good luck xx

Thanks Angela! I just got my package of ic opks! I won't feel so bad testing a lot more now lol! It almost hurts every time I use an expensive one and get a negative haha! Will update with my tests 😊.

Have you decided which day you are going to start testing? Or do you wait for after af is late?

Good luck hun FX you get your sticky egg

I've decided I'm not going to test till 12th my AF is due between 12th and 16th I've got cheap 6 day early hpts and a 4 day early one so if by 12th AF is a no show then I'll do one as something must show up by then.

Well today I've still had very slight cramping nothing major only very slight and also had TMI diarrhea not loads but had that yesterday aswell a bit of an upset tummy so not sure what that's about at all if I'm honest.

Due to the pains me and Dh are going to BD tonight feel sorry for him as I told him he could have a break tonight as he said he's tired out lol oh well put up and shut up hubby for one more night some men would kill for this much BD lol xx

Here's hoping star e I hope your feeling better today

Well I'm possibly DPO2 now took another OPK don't know why just did and it's really faint so definitely no more now, yesterday got slight twinges on right side but nothing really major nothing at all like the day before. Took temperature this morning and it's risen day before it dipped to 97.05 and today it's risen to 97.33 so just monitor it see if it continues to be high for the next three days plus got my follicle tracking tomorrow which should also confirm O has occurred. Me and Dh using Preseed throughout BD for the two days leading up to O, twice on O day and then the day after O so I've done all I can and given myself the best chance possible so just playing the dreaded TWW stage now. I hate this stage as there is nothing you can do but wait atleast the stage before you can prep organise your doing something but in this stage your just over analyzing every possible symptom your having hoping it's a good sign. Well FX for me that I may get my happy ending to my 2 and half years of TTC xx

angela, all of that sounds very good. it sounds like you did do as much as you could. great job with the BDing. awesome that you got two in on O day. good for you. you have certainly given yourself the best chance and deserve this. FX for you!!!! tell us about your appointment tomorrow.

lulu, the test looks like O is coming soon. i remember you said you are doing IUI, but, do they follicle track? i am curious b/c opks don't even work for me at all. they show up positive for way too long. so i would not ever know if i was ovulating unless i was looking at secondary fertility signs as even my cm is dry b/c of the clomid.

keep us updated, fx for you.

Angela- i sometimes try to wait for af but other times I've tested so early lol. I'm excited to see when you do test. My dh is the same way, I have to make sure and tell him otherwise it might not happen. One more night won't hurt! Lol

Star- so it seems like they usually don't do follicle tracking unless you call and ask (I had to pay out of pocket because of insurance). I went today and I had 3 follicles, 2 on the right at 10 and I think 12 or 13 and one on the left at 14. She wants me to go back Friday because it seems like I will O this weekend sometime and they only do early morning appointments on weekends. If they are bigger she may just give me the trigger and I go Saturday but I'm gunna ask if I can go Sunday as I've heard there's a better chance if they do the IUI 36-48 hrs post trigger.
I would call your doc and let them know opk doesn't work because that was the first thing the nurse asked, "did you get a surge on an opk"

can I join, just finished last clomid pill just waiting for o now. I don't use opks but I do temp

Welcome Robinsonmom of course you can a new Clomid buddy xx tell us your story is this your first round xx

Lulu all sounds FX for you really hope it's your month this month xx

Star e how are you feeling today have the emotions calmed down hope your well xx

Well I'm DPO3 couldn't BD last night as DHs gramps is very ill in hospital so we had to rush over last night which killed the mood both of us didn't feel up to it when we got home but I'm hoping that we have done enough now got a dip in temp two days ago then last two days it has steadily increased just see if it keeps increasing and stays high till I can test on 12th and doesn't dip xx go for my follicle tracking today so that should confirm O but won't tell me anymore if I had some food follicles as it's too late for that now so just hope and pray they where xx I'll keep you guys posted about how I get on xx

Lulu meant all sounds good and also meant good follicles not food follicles dam you predictive text lol xx

Well just as I thought it was too late to see any eggs as I've already O but this is the gulp bit all that pain I felt was because I have released three eggs Three follicles all of good size ruptured one follicle on right and two on the left one follicle more dominant than the other two but from Doc all of very good size yikes triplets lol xx so I'm hoping that atleast one got fertilized I've got three little eggs so my chances are good this month FX for me so excited next 9 days are going to be such a long wait before I can test eeeekkk xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->