Clomid buddies?

Here are my "testing out the trigger" photos. The top was day 1 and the last one is from this morning. My friend said her's went negative on day 10 I believe...I've heard other ladies say they got a negative on day 5 by looks like I'll be closer to day 10 being negative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
Depending on when the tests come I will test tomorrow, if it's too late I'll test on wed. I'm 99% positive I ov'd on cd15 and bd the night before.. I'll find out sooner or later I suppose x

No AF Yet had the tiniest bit of spotting again today which is unusual as it's normally quite heavy style spotting on day two but I guess it will get heavier tomorrow and then AF on 16th I know it's not IB as this is normal for me to get a skin outbreak, bloating, boobs feel big and spotting before AF comes so all the signs are there xx

lol Lulu I never thought I would say this on here but I hope you get BFN soon so the next BFP you get will be the real one xx

cupcake it's strange that Doc isn't monitoring you due to all side effects Clomid can have but I really hope you get your BFP tomorrow let us know how you get on FX for you xx

Lol! Thank you Angela me too!

What would be your next step? Would you guys try for ivf? Or do you have to do more cycles with Clomid?

Well I've got one more round of Clomid the Doc said they will probably try another three months after that of Clomid then refer me to the women's hospital for IVF, I'm hoping it won't come to that though and the Clomid will work xx

welcome cupcake! Opk tests don't really work for me and I only get AF 1-4 times a year due to PCOS. I have heard that clomid can either shorten or lengthen the cycle. Since I don't really have anything to go off, I can't help much with that question. I will be on my second cycle of clomid. first cycle on 50mg did not make me ovd. hopefully everything goes well for you.

lulu: I am a bit confused about the images that lulu sent. I guess its b/c I have never done an hcg test. so with those tests we are hoping they are negative? lulu, what cd day are you on? I know you said you will get the real test on cd21 and I think that may be soon, right? fx for you!

Well I've got one more round of Clomid the Doc said they will probably try another three months after that of Clomid then refer me to the women's hospital for IVF, I'm hoping it won't come to that though and the Clomid will work xx

fx that the clomid works for you!

what cd days do you take it? some people do 3-7 others 5-9. does anyone know if there is a difference between taking them on different sets of days?

Sorry, have not been on here for a while. Really need to come back to all of you ladies who are going through same thing...
I'm on CD 12 on the 15th. I did Clomid CD 3-7.
Star, my Dr told me years ago that the different time was the earlier shot for quantity of eggs, and the later day 5 to 9 resulted in better quality of eggs. Five years ago I did 5 to 9, this time she put me on 3 to 7. I seriously have zero side effects this time so I'm really doubting my 50mg worked at all. Gahhh I wish I could speed up ruining for this!!!

Fx Angela that Clomid does the trick.

Star- so since I got a trigger shot to make me ovulate, the trigger shot is a dose of HCG which is he pregnancy hormone....so since they gave me that I will have false positive tests which can take up to 12 days to be negative and IF I do get pregnant then they will start to get darker. I am 7dpo today and they are still getting lighter...so no new HCG in my system. Does that make sense?

Ive been told to take my Clomid CD2-6 guys I think every doc is different xx

cowgirl: Has 50mg worked for you before? It did not work for me at all. I hope it does work for you! I had some symptoms with 50mg, like getting really bloated and having some tingling sensation, but still no ovd

afm: just got back from my appointment. they did an us and everything looked good. they said DH's sperm analysis was great. so they gave me the prescription for the trigger shot and clomid. i was surprised that they gave me 150mg for clomid b/c last time it was 50mg. I'll just make sure to keep an eye out on my symptoms.

I have another appointment on Monday, I guess they will check the follicle size on that day. I start the clomid today! cd3-7. glad everything is starting up again. it feels much better to be doing things again. so glad AF came, now i need ovd to come. i mean if 150 doesn't do it, i really don't even know what the next step is. i very much hope it works.

Star- so since I got a trigger shot to make me ovulate, the trigger shot is a dose of HCG which is he pregnancy hormone....so since they gave me that I will have false positive tests which can take up to 12 days to be negative and IF I do get pregnant then they will start to get darker. I am 7dpo today and they are still getting lighter...so no new HCG in my system. Does that make sense?

i see, yes that does make sense. So, if they are getting lighter though, that means you just have to wait till 12dpo and then hope they are darker?

also, how many mg of clomid do you take?

I tested at 2pm today, bfn. Still no af :( going to test tomorrow with fmu, looks like it has lengthened my cycle. Got my fxd for you all x

FX for you guys really hope we get some BFPS here soon and star e that's fantastic news so made up for you xx

lulu have the hpts got any lighter yet xx

cupcake I hope you get your BFP how many DPO are you now

AFM I'm currently DPO13 still getting slight spotting I expected the spotting to get heavier today with a bit of fresh blood but nope still just brown spotting and light. I am due on tomorrow so hopefully it will come so I can start my Clomid again I've prepared this time and purchased a bundle of cheapie O sticks and hpts off ebay so hopefully will be here by time AF disappears.

This Clomid game is crazy first month shortened my cycle to only CD26 meaning based on my LP I Od within a day or two of AF disappearing meaning I completely missed my chance and now it's lengthened my CD to the max as new cycle doesn't start till AF shows properly it's grim I wonder what it will do in the next cycle xx I also took a test today DPO13 not in hope I was but to just make sure before I start Clomid again and it was BFN xx I'm hoping that now I'm reading my signs better temping Opks etc that next month I've given myself the best chance of my BFP. I'm also going to ask my doc about why different Clomid days for each individual person see what she says xx

i see, yes that does make sense. So, if they are getting lighter though, that means you just have to wait till 12dpo and then hope they are darker?

also, how many mg of clomid do you take?

Yes!! 😊 Sorry, sometimes I have a hard time explaining things. The reason I am testing so early is because if I never tested at decided to test at 10dpo and there was a line I wouldn't know if it was from the trigger or not. So I figure test it out and really hope it starts to get dark again. Yeah, and if it gets darker then I call and they send me for bloods.
They started me on 50mg of Clomid.

Also I had the worst PMS pains ever last night never suffered from them before ever I don't know how women go through them each month they are grim I thought due to the pains I would have full blown AF today but nope I sound like you now Star e I just want it to hurry and come now hate this stuck in limbo it's worse than the TWW lol xx

Star- yay!! So happy for you that you are staring Clomid!!! Fx for you! Remind me, are you doing IUI as well or just times bd?

Cupcake- how many dpo are you? You're never out the af shows her face! ☺️

Angela- fx for you! I always had the expensive opks but I finally got the ic's and they work just as well and I would use an expensive one to 'verify'. Did you doc write you a prescription for Clomid already or do you make an appointment with them to see them first?

Sorry Angela I meant to answer you're other question and thought why not add the picture lol. It was lighter again today. The bottom one is this morning. :wacko: it's very much a squinter...dh barely saw it! And I'm 7dpo8dpt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly