Clomid buddies?

Krissie- I'm sorry. I wonder why? All my doc said was if the hcg was a lot higher they would want me to wait one month. But since it wasn't it was no big deal.

They never checked my levels. I was 19 dpo. So still pretty early. They just said to wait. Which I guess has been okay. I was pretty raw after that and needed the time.

I completely understand. I think it was not as hard on us this time because of our last loss. The last time I was 8 weeks, we had already seen the heartbeat and feel completely in love. This time when I took the test it was light and I just knew in my heart something was wrong. So I was prepared and I didn't tell DH until after my levels were confimed that it wouldn't end well.

Yea, it was my first loss which I think made it harder. I knew as well. I found out at 12 dpo and my lines never progressed then got lighter. So by the time it started I was expecting it.

We've already decided this time we are just going until we get our sticky bean. I'm so over waiting. And we have no reached the point where any due date would be fine for 7 cycles or so. (I wanted to avoid the beginning of the school year). And I'm certian we will be successful before then.

I know how you feel. At first you think "oh this time will be the best or this time won't work" and now it's like idc just give me a baby! After over a year of trying I'm ready!

Yep, we've been going at it for the better part of 18 months. We've taken a couple breaks. Once because I had a cyst and another time because of the chemical.

Green, so sorry to hear about your last CP. How heartbreaking </3 I really hope you get a BFP to keep soon.

I've never been through a loss - but my heart sincerely goes out to those who have. I can't imagine the pain of that being ripped away from you. Praying that I'll never know that feeling, but it's a very real possibility. It happens to just anyone, for an unknown reason it seems. I just truly admire you guys who can continue to TTC after that. It turns it into a whole new ballgame, I'm sure. No one should have to go through that. :hugs: Mucho respeto :D

^^ Not meant as a pity post. My heart just breaks for anyone going through this. <3

AFM; One week until my follie scan and trigger shot! (hopefully) Thinking the rest of this week and the weekend will go by quickly, but next Monday/Tuesday will drag on haha!

Well, I got my BFP at 9dpo. 11dpo now and lines are darkening. I'm cautiously pregnant I guess! Been here far too many times to be excited unfortunately! Fingers crossed it sticks.

Well, I got my BFP at 9dpo. 11dpo now and lines are darkening. I'm cautiously pregnant I guess! Been here far too many times to be excited unfortunately! Fingers crossed it sticks.

Congrats hun! Fx it's a sticky bean. <3

Mind if I join in? I'm currently on cd3 & will be starting my first round of 50mg Clomid cd's 5-9. I was diagnosed with PCOS this month after bloodwork and an U/S. Hubby's swimmers are a little on the lazy side, but our RE wants us to try several rounds of Clomid with timed intercourse before possibly having to do IUI.

Welcome inked! My dh has low motility and we had success with timed intercourse and clomid. :thumbup:

mrs. green, so sorry about the cp. i cannot imagine how that would feel; my heart goes out to you. I know you anticipated it, but i'm sure it's still very hard. i really hope you get your sticky bean soon. :hugs:

before DH and i decided to start, i was actually thinking it was not a good time and that it would be better like a month or two from that point. and DH is the one who said, well it could take a long time so shouldn't we just start. i was completely naive about this process. i honestly that i would get it within a couple of tries. i never anticipated that i would be 3 months in having not even had the chance. i though i'd take the meds and it would work. i knew i didn't ovulate, but i had read about pcos and clomid success so i assumed that would be me. at this point, i am going to be shocked when i actually have a chance.

krissie - i feel the same way. i am just going to keep pushing through until this works. the waiting is so awful though. i still have another 3.5 weeks left and then i still have to do prometrium for 10 days! that's almost another two weeks! unless AF shows on her own, which i know won't happen. i wish time would fly, but it hasn't so far. its crawling.

van - congrats! :) that's amazing news! hope it sticks! keep us updated. fx for you!

welcome inked! i have pcos too. good luck with clomid!

Yep, time was going alright up until April got here. Now it feels like I'm clawing through each day.

Thanks guys! Will keep you posted and will keep following everyone's journey :hugs:

Krissie I know I feel the pressure to provide a sibling too, it's rough!

Congrats again Vankiwi amazing news xx

So sorry about the chemical Mrs Green I've had an MC too in past and it is heartbreaking Goodluck next cycle will be the one for you xx

Goodluck wifebby hope it'll goes well for you and the follicles are good to trigger xx

Welcome inkedlady and Goodluck FX Clomid works for you and it doesn't have to go to IUI

Well today I went for follicle tracking they're not doing it next month with me not taking Clomid but it showed two dominant follicles one at 16mm on left side and one at 17mm on right side so I reckon I Od yesterday due to my temp rise today xx I discussed my fertility with her she basically said there is nothing wrong they can't find anything wrong with me or DH that's why it's unexplained infertility she said that she said that humans are bad at reproducing each cycle the average person only has,a 30% chance of conceiving so 70% it doesn't happen, we have only done three months on Clomid so are chances of conceiving are still good she did say though that there could be a chance that for some reason my egg and his sperm aren't balanced so they can't find eachother therefore don't meet but that is never found out until IVF treatment as they can't tell if that might be the case till then so we just got to keep going and hopefully it will happen xx

Angela hope this cycle they find a way to meet even if there is an imbalance. two eggs, better chance. who knows - maybe when you least expect it, it will work. sending you warm wishes. good luck.

Thanks Star e here's hoping but if I'm honest I'm not stressing over it this month this month is focusing on getting healthy if it happens it happens I won't be buying anymore hpts either I've got one digi and that's it so if AF is late then I'll test and till then I'll just get on with it xx

How are you feeling at the mo star e xx

Thank you, star!

Angela, yay for two follies! Glad to hear you're relaxed about it this cycle. That's the way to be. I think we all tend to get caught up in overthinking constantly.

Inked, :hi: I have PCOS too and I'm from OH as well! Hope your TTC journey is short and sweet. How do you feel on the clomid so far?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->