Clomid buddies?

Welcome duck one month clomid dried up my CM I had rely on pressed that month xx how you finding clomid any symptoms xx

I'm seriously going crazy waiting for af. I am now 5 days since I stopped progesterone. I've never waited this long for af to show before. And progesterone has always worked. Eh...

I hope it shows Krissie if it doesn't what is your next move xx

I have no idea. Honestly I will probably just wait it out. I do get periods on my own. They are just irregular and long.

krissie I hope AF shows! I remember when I was taking Prometrium I really didn't think AF would show and I was so nervous about it but it did after three days. I think it could actually take up to 10 days to show from what I've read. fx it shows very soon!

welcome 2 ducks. I was found to be clomid resistant. I have to do fsh injections but I over stimmed last cycle so I'm currently on a break cycle. if clomid drys up your cm I'd recommend preseed as well. good luck this cycle. let us know how it goes.

Angela any updates? how you feeling?

Star- I thought femara was suppose to be good for those with clomid resistance?

10 days! Yikes. I've always got her within 5 so this is new for me. But I figure the longer she waits the farther away my fertile window will be from my inlaws visit. They are coming down on the 13th and staying 3 days so it's working out okay.

I'm just impatient and excited and emotional so I'm not very rational.

I'm going to discuss femara w her.
it is exciting bc u will start soon and if AF is late for you sounds like it might be more convenient timing for u. you'll get AF its just a small more wait. fx for you!

krissie i love your updated picture of your DS! he's so cute☺️

He is adorable Krissie

AFM DPO7 nothing really to report if I'm honest got no symptoms really I don't think I am but we shall see AF due in a week on 12th if no AF by 13th then I'll take my digi hpts on 14th using FMU xx went running again yesterday I'm a little better as I shaved a minute off my time also I think I had a tummy bug as the indigestion heartburn and number twos have gone away now xx

How are you star e xx

Angela- that is great you are running and getting quicker!!

glad your tummy bug is gone Angela. I have a tummy bug. it was terrible Saturday and off an on bad right now. I forgot to log my temp this morning but will do so this afternoon. it got higher again. I was skeptical as to whether I O Bc I though my sickness was messing w the temps. I'll wait to see. I don't think I'm recording the cm correctly though. I mean I even had stretchy cm yesterday. but I recorded it as creamy. maybe next cycle I'll call it ewcm. but then I would be saying I had it even after O. I don't know why my cm the was stretchy even yesterday.

krissie such an adorable photo of DS!

how u doing?

Thanks star. <3

I'm good, still waiting on af. But feeling much more patient today. I am traveling tomorrow for work so I'd rather not be cd 2. It is always a rough day for me.

Welcome duck one month clomid dried up my CM I had rely on pressed that month xx how you finding clomid any symptoms xx

Woke up with a mild headache but it went away, I have chronic headaches so that was nothing new. I took a benadryl last night so I wouldn't wake up feeling yucky. So far so good! I have pre-seed ready to go and I also have some expectorant to take.

Hey guys, I know I'm not on here as much as I was. Still feeling down and just keeping to my journal for the most part.. Hope I don't make you guys feel used.

Yesterday I had a follicle scan on CD12 and they're only 10mm (needs to be 20mm) so 100mg isn't working this time. 100mg worked last time so though I was totally upset. Going back Friday for another scan and to increase the dosage again probably. Bummed out, feeling defeated and like a failure. But I'll just keep pushing forward as its all I can do. I've heard of clomid not working, then working -- but never working then not working. I probably built a resistance/tolerance to it or something. Maybe 150mg will give. Any ideas?

Krissie glad your looking on positive side I'm sure AF will hopefully arrive soon and like you there would be nothing worse than it arriving whilst travelling worst time for it to come xx

Star e your Temps still look good they've stayed above cover line for over three days so I do think you have Od and in relation to CM I don't check it after O as there's no point however I can confirm that over past 8 days I have seen on toilet paper what appears to be creamy also EWCM type and sticky so I wouldn't worry to much I hope that helps xx also I hope the dreaded bug doesn't last long I think mines gone completely now which is good xx

2ducks FX for you sounds like your all prepared which is fantastic heres hoping you catch that sticky egg baby dust to you are you having any bloods drawn on CD21 or scanning are you also going to temp to confirm O xx

Wifebby please don't get down CD12 might just still be early on 1st round clomid I Od really early on CD11 but the other months including this one I Od CD16 so it could be that your follies just need a little more time to mature 20mm seems a lot though my Dr said 16mm and above is a good sized mature follicle xx but you are in the best hands and I'm sure they will figure it out and you will get your BFP in 2016 TTC is a hard long road for us all here and talking to people going through the same thing helps me as no one I know is going through it so they don't really understand the struggle or hardship xx we are here if you just want to vent or let off steam about how bad your feeling hun xx

AFM I had an awful dream last night my nephew has just had a baby to his GF last night I dreamt that my DH had an affair with her (which is impossible as he doesn't even know her as doesn't know her as he doesn't have anything to do with the nephew as well he's not a nice boy) and in the dream DH was the dad and I was screaming at him to get a DNA test and that it just proved that the issue was me not him I was crying and everything init horrid dream but I guess in dreams you dream about your anxietys not about the affair but I guess I worry about not being able to give my DH something that we both desperately want xx

Thanks, Angela! :) he said he didn't want to call it a failed cycle yet but will take another scan on Friday to see if they're growing or not. I really hope I just need a few more days but I don't want to get my hopes up. Last cycle, I was 12mm at cd12, stayed the same on CD15 so we stair stepped the clomid dose. I'm guessing that's what will happen this time too but I did respond beautifully to the stair step, so maybe I will again this time. It's just so disappointing and heartbreaking. I just want this to work and start a family with DH. I don't want to TTC anymore :( I know none of us do.

I hope we see some BFPs here soon. I feel like we've all been fighting this battle for too long and it's about time for something to give. I know you guys go through the same pain I do about TTC, it always helps to be on these boards. I hate to see others in this pain but it gives me strength and motivation to carry on. We will be mothers, or mothers again, and this struggle only confirms our love for our longed for LO's. Our babies are so loved and wanted before they even get here.

wifeybby- this journey is difficult and i totally understand feeling down about it at times. its just a tough process, so much waiting, so many ups and downs. i hope your follies do in fact grow. i am clomid resistant, i hope that the higher dose works for you. if not, you can ask for femara OR they might try some injections, but i will warn you that with the injections its easy to overstim. that happened to me. good luck with the next scan, keep us updated. my fx for you.

angela - sorry about the nightmare. its scary to have them. how are you doing today? you said your tummy bug has gone away, are you feeling a lot better now?

afm - so i really am thinking that my higher temps are b/c i was really sick. today i tested at around 3am, which is about when i usually test b/c i wake up around then naturally to go to bathroom and it was 97.86. but then when i woke up at 6:10, i decided to test again, i was just curious and it said 97.39. that temp would put be below the coverline. i haven't logged one in yet to FF b/c i dont know which one to log. i usually temp around 3-4am, so i might just enter that one in. i didn't have a chance for a bfp this cycle anyway. i guess i will know more with the temp tomorrow. it might be that the severe nausea caused this. im barely starting to feel better today. either way though, why would i get such different temps, i mean 97.86 vs. 97.39 is quite a difference.

Wifey- ltttc is just awful. But it does help to have support here.

Star- I would probably go with the first one since it's closer to your normal time.

So just to share with you ladies.. dh and I tried for over 8 years before becoming pregnant with ds. To say I was convinced it would never happen was an understatement. I tried various herbs and supplements since I knew i had pcos. We started seeking help in 2008 after 3 years, but my husband lost his job and so we had to put that to the side. Well in 2011 things were going well and so we sought help again and were denied help due to my weight. So then we waited the next year we found out dh had low motility and they wouldn't do anything for me to ovulate unless we did iui. So we started some supplements for dh. Then I found a new doctor and she got me the perfect combo and I got pregnant finally. 8.5 years later we got pregnant! I just wanted to share my journey to finally being a mom, I really felt I was never going to have a biological child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->