Clomid buddies?

Hi mommy!! Your LP should stay the same. Mine only ever changes when I am pregnant.

I would suggest trying again in the morning. Both of my bfp were at 12 dpo and your signs sound promising!! Many women say smu is stronger so maybe try that.

Fx for you hun!!

Thanks krissie.

I guess i'm just being impatient, but this past weekend would be perfectly rounded out with a BFP as it was DH's bday as well as mothers day and weve been through a rough couple months. I have 2 Clearblue digital and 2 blue dye tests, and 1 dollar store, and several wondfo to test with. I'm not sure which out of them is most sensitive, guess I'm back to googling.

Wondfo caught both of mine at 12 dpo with a definite line. I had squinters at 11 dpo in the evening. So I definitely think they have a good sensitively.

ok thanks I'll try one tonight and one and a clearblue plus in the morning, it says its 20miu and wondfo is 25miu so hopefully one will catch something :)

mommythats so exciting im so hoping for you!!

so i was a big dummy and tested today and of course BFN lol..im not even sure i have ovulated, but even if i did O on CD 14 id only be 10DPO today so im definitely jumping the gun lol. feeling discouraged because i never had a +OPK so i dont even know if i ovulated, and not even sure if the clomid worked...plus i dont really have any symtpoms besides still having creamy CM and fatigue, as well as a bit of tummy troubles in the morning...but nothing that cant be explained away so im feeling out. thinking i'll wait til the weekend when AF is due, and if she doesnt show up i will test :)

My AF is due Friday. Maybe i'll just wait it out with you? if you dont mind :)

I have a quick question about BBT. This morning I took my temp at the normal time and it was 98.60. I just took my temp again because I am not feeling well and wanted to make sure I wasn't running a fever, and my temp was 98.46.

Should I be worried?

it is still a degree higher than my coverline, but yesterdays temp was 98.66. I'm just confused because I thought the bbt was supposed to be the lowest all day.

This is my chart. I'm just confused because my temp dropped almost .2 since this morning.

Attachments

• 5-10-16.jpg
    5-10-16.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 4
Oh looking at your chart I wouldn't be concerned at all. I have taken my temp a lot during the day and it does weird things. I think when it comes to bbt the only one that really matters is that first thing in the morning one. Your chart looks really good. :thumbup:

Mamma and mommy FX for you not long to wait till you know for sure my AF is due Thurs but I think I already know my answer as last two days I've had slight spotting but if no AF by FRI then I'll take a test Sat with FMU xx

How you doing Krissie xx

Also mommy I wouldn't worry about your BBT your charts looks good and Temps can fluctuate throughout the day going up and down dependant on your activity level like Krissie said the only time that matters is your usual time xx

Doing alright Angela. I am very emotional with everything happening. I am not sure if it is just the major let down of not doing clomid or if my hormones are doing something weird. But I could literally just cry and cry.

Oh God hun maybe it's a mixture of both I hope you can begin your clomid journey again I really do I hope DHS times get reinstated again or you get caught out FX for you xx

im really feeling out this month...no real reason why, but i dont really have any actual symptoms or anything...ugh this is just such a tiring process. also this month marks one year TTC😢 i thought for sure id be pregnant by now

good luck mama and mommy!

FF took away my O lines. so I guess I was right and it had detected so due to higher temps caused by my illness. I'll call doc for prometrium on cd 35

Star e so sorry you didn't O but at least you are nearly there to start your journey again FX for you xx

Mamma don't get down wen I got pregnant last year I had no symptoms what so ever in the first two weeks symptoms don't really appear so don't get down also I know exactly how you feel we have been TTC since Nov 2013 I really thought by now it would of happened I really don't want to be getting to my three year anniversary for TTC xx

aw angela thats awful :( i cant imagine going for that long...if it doesnt happen soon i think i may take a little break...although do we ever actually take a break? it's always there in the back of your mind :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->