Clomid buddies?

oh krissie - I cannot imagine how hard that must have been! thank you sharing your journey with us. so happy for you that it finally worked. that is a long long time. I hope this next one happens very soon. fx that things go well. how are you doing now? any updates? are you still seeing that doc that gave you the combo that worked?

No, unfortunately we moved so I saw a new doctor. Amazingly he gave me the meds based on my previous history. This time dh isn't on anything though.. but I got pregnant in January with him not using anything so I'm hopeful it will happen again.

Tbh, I feel like the doctor that refused to help without iui was exaggerating his motility. She said it would be impossible to get pregnant without iui, yet we have twice.

2ducks how are you feeling today anymore news xx

Wifebby I couldn't of said it better myself they are loved before they've even arrived and I do feel it will happen for us all sooner or later we just got to keep on fighting xx

Krissie I've heard your story before on another thread but it still fills me with hope LTTC is awful but your story makes me want to keep fighting xx

Star e I agree with Krissie use the first temp with it being around the time you take it and look at mine hun I have had confirmed O and my Temps have dropped slightly too as long as they're above cover line or even if one goes under cover line I wouldn't worry too much xx

My tummy bug has gone thanks and I'm feeling much better just a little sore from my run yesterday but I'm okay thanks no real news here at DPO9 AF only 6 days away so not long to wait xx

Today's cd12. Went for my first follicle scan to see if the Clomid is working. My biggest follie was only an 11, so they want me to come back early next week for another scan as they said my follies are nowhere near ready. Hoping for better news next week!

Don't give up home Inked!! I usually ovulate on clomid on CD 16. So it obviously takes my eggies a bit longer to grow.

Angela- your chart looks good. Fx for a nice surprise in a few days.

So I will be starting clomid tonight. I am excited and nervous. Even though I have taken it twice before I always worry. My projected o date is May 18-20th (Wed-Friday). I am a little nervous and hope we can get enough bding in during that time. We rarely do it outside of the weekends because of our work shifts. So I guess that week we will be putting in extra effort. :winkwink:

good luck inked! hope your scan next week shows big juicy follies.

krissie - that's exciting. all the waiting and you are finally here. more waiting will begin, but at least the ball is rolling again. g luck

angela - 6 more days, hopefully they pass quickly. you have a great attitude about this cycle. fx for you.

afm, temp dropped below coverline. DH does not think I Oed, he thinks the temps were high b/c i got really sick around the time FF says i Oed. im also going to take some meds for my stomach bug starting tomorrow. i'll just keep observing. if i did not O, then next cycle i'll start telling FF that i have this or that symptom b/c it might help it interpret the info better.

Don't worry, Inked! Clomid is trial and error. You could absolutely get better news next week. And if it's status quo, you can up your dosage and likely respond. Do not give up! I've been exactly in your shoes and have gotten the "not big enough" on CD12. It broke my heart and scared me to death about my future in TTC. But my RE increased my dosage and I had a wonderful 22mm follicle! Of course it was still a result in BFN, that's my luck, but it was a good shot. It was a fair chance. That's something us PCOS'ers don't usually have. So it was a success in my mind, just not a BFP success. Now see, even this round I've done the 100mg, and not sure if I O'd or not. I had a CD12 scan on Wed. that revealed a 11mm follicle, "too small" day, and it devastated me. I went back in today, two days later, and there's a possibility I O'd. It could have potentially grown to 15-16mm, which many say 16mm is mature - he saw no signs of O but I did bloodwork to determine. I'll find out tomorrow - and if I did I'm in the TWW, if not I get to up my dose of Clomid. I'll start 150mg, and I'm optimistic that it will work.

Don't think it's over. I have literally been in the same place and I know it's scary. You will be okay. I'm still in the same place, really lol keep me posted, sweetie!

Krissie - thank you for sharing your story. <3 <3 I hope this round of Clomid gives you a sticky BFP. If I start another round tomorrow we'll be almost cycle twins! I LOVE the new pic of miracle baby Christian, he is so adorable. Looks like a little ball of energy and laughs :)

Angela, your chart does look good! 6 days is not a long wait, but somehow TWW makes it feel like ages lol I'm hoping and praying this is it for you! :flow:

How are you, Star?

How is the Clomid treating you, 2Ducks? I'm excited you finally get to take it and have a chance! I hope you don't get the nasty side effects. So sorry, but refresh my memory here, are you being monitored?

So im on CD 22 now...still no positive ovulation test...last week i did have a good anount of cramping and EWCM which i dont usually get, so now im not sure if i didnt ovulate, or if i did and just missed the surge, ugh this is so frustrating! so now i dont even know if im in the TWW...but AF is due next saturday on the 14th so if AF doesnt show up by then im gonna test...i just wish my body would work normally :(

Krissie not long now before your clomid journey has begun again soon you'll be taking the Meds and I really hope it works again

Star e FF will say you've Od as soon as three Temps are over coverline this cycle it said I had Od on CD12 which I knew I hadn't then it changed it to CD13 which was also wrong I Od on Cd16 after my +opk don't get down it could just be one drop that's all then go up again it won't be long till your journey starts again don't give up hope I know you'll get your happy ending I'm praying for you hun xx

Inked CD12 maybe too early for you I didn't O till CD16 there's time I really hope they grow FX for you

Wifebby I really hope your bloods come back positive and you have Od FX for you and my Dr says anything 16mm and over is a mature follicle I Od with a 16mm and q7mm this month so there is hope he may not see O as it may have only happened the day before meaning the follicle wouldn't be collapsing yet FX for you xx

Thanks guys about my chart but I'm not reading too much into it in Feb my BBT stayed high till CD12 I started spotting and it slowly decreased each day till AF came on CD15 in March my BUT stayed high all the way till CD14 I also had no spotting then come CD15 it dramatically dropped and AF came so I'm not reading in to it yet if by CD15 it stay high and no AF then I'll get my hopes up slightly till then I'm just going to try and put it to the back of my mind and get myself healthy xx My attitude has changed this cycle and I feel it's helping but I think it's more down to not taking clomid as that's extra pressure but I know I've got them three months of clomid in my back pocket as backup incase I stop Oing on my own so I think that has helped carm me down here's hoping it works and I get my BFP in the end xx

Just wanted to update you guys. I was suppose to start clomid on Friday. But when dh got to work he found out his hours had been cut. He's certian they will be back by July but I am not willing to chance it.

Since I am highly risk I have higher med bills and we cannot afford any extra especially with the expense of ds surgery. So for now we are not using clomid until his hours are restored. :cry:

I just can't believe this happened after all our waiting the day I was suppose to start. I've decided to eat low carb and just see what happens. We won't prevent so we'll see.

So sorry to hear that Krissie I really am I really hope DHS time does go up soon and it's not long before your journey starts again xx if not I really hope you do get your BFP without help FX for you hun xx

krissie i am so sorry to hear that! it must be so difficult after all the waiting. i know i would be really down, and i am so so sorry this happened. :hugs: i very much hope that you get your bfp without clomid, and if not, that the hours for DH get restored as soon as they can.

afm, my temp dropped very low. but the last three days or so my temp was the same as today when i took two temps, but i recorded the first temp that was closer to the time i normally take it. well today i only temped once. i have not thought i Oed this entire time though b/c last cycle when i did O, even when i had .5 degree drops, i was still always above the cover line. i think my temps were high at the point FF said i Oed b/c i was sick. my sickness coincided with it at the exact same time. if af does not show by cd35, i'll call doc and get the prescription for prometrium. so if i did not O and b/c of that af does not show, does that mean the cycle is anovulatory?

Possibly hun if you did not O I wish I could answer your question star e I'm so sorry that you may not have Od but you get to hopefully start your journey again soon the with is nearly over and I really hope it works and you get your BFP I really do xx

AFM I'm DPO12 like you star e woke up around 2.40ish took temp it was 97.90 went back asleep and alarm woke me at my usual temp time 5 and it was 97.60 went made myself a coffee came back up took temp again and it was 97.90 I've just recorded the 97.60 instead of any others as that is my usual temp time I can't call it at all this month what I have realised though is in the first two weeks you can't tell if you are pregnant or not by comparing your charts as the past three months my patterns have been completely different each time I guess all the temping does is try to predict O by looking at higher Temps the only way you really know for sure is if your temp stays high after your LP is up and AF does not show its face the TWW is just that your body can't give you any answers about whether you are or not therefore there's no point in trying to over analyse anything in that time well that's my theory now anyway from looking at my last three months of TTC and also from when I did get pregnant last year as I had no symptoms at all until after the TWW xx I've only got three more days to wait now till I know for sure I don't think I am but I'll know either way soon enough xx

sorry Angela! this ttc is really a numbers game. we will all get it eventually. at least that's what I tell myself. are you taking clomid this cycle or are you going to O on your own as you did this cycle with TI?

Hi, ladies.

Sorry about the :witch: Angela. Never fun.

Krissie, I'm so sorry about DH's work hours being cut. I know how you feel - I'm about to be off work for the summer since I work in a school, and DH may get his hours cut too. Only good thing is that they will come back eventually. But it's a horrible feeling. I hope he gets to add some hours in somehow.. Hopefully you get a surprise BFP and he gets his hours back - dream come true!

Star, I would say if AF does not come by CD35 then it was likely anovulatory. No O = No AF.. But.. Your chart is clearly biphasic, so I would really believe you O'd! If your gut is saying the temps are only d/t illness then always go with your instinct.

AFM, not much to report.. Day 3 of 5 on 150mg Clomid. Waiting, hoping and praying to O and have a chance this cycle. After last round being so rough I can not face another bad cycle. At least give me a chance with at least one good follicle! My scan is Monday, the 16th. I will keep you guys posted!

Krissie, I'm so sorry about DH's work hours being cut. I know how you feel - I'm about to be off work for the summer since I work in a school, and DH may get his hours cut too. Only good thing is that they will come back eventually. But it's a horrible feeling. I hope he gets to add some hours in somehow.. Hopefully you get a surprise BFP and he gets his hours back - dream come true!

He told me 4-6 weeks, 8 weeks tops before they are back. Part of me wants to just say screw it and take the clomid. But the logical side is screaming at me.

I am also off for the summer but thankfully I will get paid throughout. And I should be getting a bit of a raise come September so I figure if I did get pregnant in July my raise would probably be enough to cover things.

Eh.. emotion vs logic is so hard.

Hello :) was wondering if anyone who has been on Clomid a while or at least more than my one cycle, could let me know if and how Clomid affects the leuthal phase?

I am currently on cycle day 27 and 11dpo. I took 50 mg cd 5-9. My boobs hurt like crazy, my cm hasnt dried up, if anything there is more of it, and I'm having a bunch of symptoms and my temps are rising. But I have no sign of a BFP anywhere, not even a thought of a line. I am currently testing with fmu. Should I switch to smu, or am I just poas- ing and should wait a few days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->