Clomid buddies?

No lol not really if I'm honest we just try to change our approach in the hope it works like me I'm taking a break from clomid and haven't bought any ICS HPTS therefore I won't test unless AF is late which in turn has carmed me down and made me less emotional, but I'm still on here and using opks and BBT so I am still trying. Last time I got pregnant I had started getting really healthy and training for a marathon so I'm taking that approach now in the hope it works getting really healthy and training again here's hoping it works xx

When is your AF due do you know your LP xx mines 15 days AF due tomorrow which I already know AF will show as I've had a little spotting the last three days which is normal for me before AF shows up xx

Good luck with your training Angela :)

AF for me is due anytime between now and Sunday as I have irregular cycles, but my temp went up again today so I'm keeping my fx'd because my cm still hasnt dried up either.

Hi guys :)

Krissie, hope you're doing better today. It probably is just an overload of stress - DH's hours, no clomid, and everything else going on in your life. Hope you get a few days to relax and recoup. Always here if you need to vent!

Wishing it was Monday so I could go in for a FS lol I so desperately want this cycle to work. I want to go in and see that nice big follicle ready again. I'll just be so crushed if it's a failed cycle. Then we'd be on to bigger things, and I'm not ready for that financially. REALLY hoping this is it. I really can't take much more of this at this point. So tired of wanting to start a family and be parents, to be let down over and over again. No one should have to go through this.

unfortunately i have no idea how long my LP is :( my period is sooo irregular...but this sunday would be exactly 30 days from my last af...so if i ovulated i should get it by then! its so hard when you just have no idea lol

wifey - ftx for you! monday is not too far away, but i am sure it is nerve wracking. i am sending you positive wishes for that fs. what would be the next step if it doesn't work? injections?

angela - how you doing today? i can't imagine how frustrating lttc would be. i was frustrated having started trying in late january. you mentioned spotting, are you still spotting?

mama and mommy - i think both of you might have mentioned that you would test this weekend, right? wishing you both the best of luck. may bfps be awaiting you!

afm, im just waiting for cd 35, then if the follies have shrunk i will be given 10 days of prometrium. so in about two weeks i can see if im ready to take pills for another 10 days, then usually wait like 3 days for AF to start and then go through AF. so basically, im in the waiting game for another long while. ive been keeping myself distracted, but im hoping that i dont get crazy bad news like the follies havent shrunk. that will be so crazy frustrating.

Wifebby FX that you have a nice sized follie good luck for Monday it is frustrating all this TTC business but you will get there and you will do it we all just need a little help in order to get our happy ending that's all xx

Star e FX your follies have gone so you can start your journey again I'm so hoping they have for you xx

Mamma and mommy not long to go now how are you guys feeling xx

Yes I'm defo out Star e spotting is heavier today AF normally comes in night time and Temps have been dropping so AF is defo showing its ugly face but I'm okay with it bit gutted but not as bad as I have been in past plus having a JAN baby would have been a struggle xx roll on next month not that I have a chance at all next month as DH is away during my fertile time xx

Discouraged but doing ok. My temps dropped this morning, but I'm still almost a full degree over coverline and today makes 14 dpo. Was thinking of sneaking a test today but now thinking I'm going to wait it out and see if my temps continue to drop or if they are stable now. I was sick the last 2-3 days, so maybe I was running a 'fever' and thats whats making it look like a drop. cm and position are still right on track so going to try to keep myself busy today and not worry about it.

aw mommy im sorry :( no AF for me yet but its due this weekend...we will see what happens!

So sorry to hear that mamma FX next month will be your month xx

Goodluck mommy really hope AF stays away hun xx

angela you mixed us up! haha no AF for me yet! keeping my fingers crossed but i still am feeling out this month! we'll see i guess :)

Sorry guys your thread names are quite similar well FX AF does not come for you is this your first month on Clomid here's hoping it works mamma xx

Mommy sorry AF got you is this also your first month on clomid don't give up there is still time for it to work and I'm sure it will for you next cycle xx

Thanks Angela :) Picking it up tomorrow so well be able to just jump right back in which will be nice after my last 58 day cycle.

mommy at least you know the clomid works and does make you ovulate :) thats gotta be reassuring! i wish i got a +OPK at some point!!

angela, yes it's my first cycle! we'll see how it goes :)

Are you guys getting monitored whilst on it like follicle tracking ultrasounds or bloods xx

Ladies, I need your help!

So today is day 2 of a full blown AF (TMI WARNING) Clots and all. BUt my temps are still a full degree above my coverline from last cycle and never dropped!!!

Am I out? Should I call my doc? Should I wait till after the bleed and test?

I have heard that some women get a bleed but Im not sure because the temps and the clotting are confusing me. And im not getting my usual AF cramps either.

WTF is going on!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::cry::cry::nope::nope:

UPDATE: (TMI ALERT) I went to take a shower to check my cervical position and it is still high and soft. Also, the "clots" that I mentioned before are more like severly ewcm mixed with bright red bleeding.

** Also just remembered that the evening before I started to bleed, I helped my older neighbor unload 3/4 of a ton of fertilizer for his crops out of his truck. Maybe that contribted?

UPDATE- The bleed has completely stopped. So now I'm wondering whats going on. Im wondering if I ruptured something when I helped the neighbor the other night. FX and going to test on Sunday and Monday and call my doc again.

That's pretty strange. I'm curious to see what your test says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->