Clomid buddies?

wow mommy thats so weird! im also curious! and angela no monitoring for me! that would make things a lot easier at least id know if i o'd!! i think i'll ask my doc to monitor next cycle! afm sensitive nipples and cramping...im sure AF will make her appearance this weekend, although if she does, it means i ovulated! which would be the first time in at least the last year i've been TTC! so thats a positive sign :) maybe im just the kinda of unlucky person who never gets a +OPK, i think im gonna try temping this cycle! anyone have any tips for me?:)

Mama get a BBT thermometer, use an app to track it - I use Fertility Friend - and take your temperature at the same time each day before you drink, move, or talk.

Mama get a BBT thermometer, use an app to track it - I use Fertility Friend - and take your temperature at the same time each day before you drink, move, or talk.

This!

Temping has saved my sanity. I wish I would have started sooner.

thanks guys!! i think i'll definitely try it out this cycle if AF shows :) i've already downloaded fertility friend on my phone!! lol

Mamma I temp at 5am just set my alarm wake up take temp then go back asleep also don't alter temp if your not happy with the temp it gives you as it can throw out of balance your charts some people take Temps again as they're not happy and then average there temp from the two and use that which is wrong xx if you wake a little early than your usual temp time and know you can't fall straight asleep or need to get up and go loo and not enough rest time between taking your temp at usual time then take temp then and record that one xx Goodluck xx

I like BBT as if your not being monitored by Dr it's the only way you can assure O actually occurred I also now know my LP as well due to BBT which is 14 days long so it makes the TWW easier as I know exactly when AF is due xx also when did you start doing your opks in your cycle I only ask as my first round of clomid it made me O literally as soon as AF had gone meaning I missed my surge as didn't start opks till around CD12 but bloods confirmed I had Od that could have happened to you xx the following month I Od later at CD16 clomid can shorten and lengthen your cycle xx

hmmm strange! well i started OPKs on CD 9, and AF wasnt gone til CD7 but we did start BD right away on CD 7. i tested this morning and BFN...no sign of AF yet but still feeling out for this months...i have a few more FRERs so will probably test a few more times if AF doesnt show, but i doubt im pregnant :(

Angela thanks for asking! My betas started out OK but haven't continued at a great rate although still rising. I have a scan on Monday but I'm not very hopeful about the pregnancy!

Oh God hun your not bleeding are you I really hope everything is okay I am crossing absolutely everything in the hope it all goes well hun xx

Has anyone heard of or experienced decidual bleeding before?

Starting to think that may be what I am having.

Have you taken a test to determine if you are indeed pregnant mommy?

Well Van kiwi it's great news that your not bleeding hun keep us posted I hope everything is okay and all will be fine FX for you and I'm praying it sticks xx

Mommy I've never heard of that hun I agree with Krissie take a test then you will know for sure Temps can stay high when taking clomid especially during your period so it could be that but the only way of truly knowing is to take a test xx

I'm taking one in the morning, but decidual bleeding is kind of like implantation bleeding except it is when the placenta doesnt attach right away, and when it goes to implant the uterus sheds just a tiny little bit. So it's kind of like a mini period, but because the placenta isnt attached fully yet it wont make your hcg go up like normal, and Ive gotten 2 really really faint squinters right before this bleed that my DH saw too, I was waiting for them to get darker, but now I'm going to call my doc on monday for a quantitative blood test because it could still be another 3-4 days before my hcg is high enough to test if I am pregnant.

Apparently it happens in about 25-30% of pregnancy's and people mistake it for their AF.

Well FX for you let us know how the blood tests go xx

Going to cancel them. Bleeding stopped, but temps dropped today so it was probably just the Clomid messing with my cycle.

Sorry to hear that mommy let's hope next cycle is your cycle have you taken clomid again for this cycle xx

Sorry to hear that mommy let's hope next cycle is your cycle have you taken clomid again for this cycle xx

Yes I start tomorrow. cd 5-9 at 50mg. Not sure if were really going to try this month though. :shrug: I'm getting pretty discouraged, and so is DH. He barely wanted to try this month. Thinking about doing some weight loss and revisiting. Also need to see if we can get him in for a SA.

good luck this round mommy!! i've had quite a bit of cramping the last few days, af was due this morning but no sign of her. tested and BFN but will probably test a few more times to be sure, and if AF shows up i will be doing a second round of clomid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->